Firefox OS B2G/nexus7

Hello!=20
I think is possible to installer Firefox OS on a tablet Nexus 7.=20

I have been trying to flash a nexus 7, but I always have an error in this s=
tep ./build.sh (build failed appear all the time) because I have no archive=
 called it IAppOpsService.h So I downloaded this .h and put inside the fold=
er ordered, but Im still having the same error, and also I have usual this =
error make: *** [out/target/product/grouper/obj/EXECUTABLES/fakesched_inter=
mediates/fakesched.o] Error 1.=20

or
=20
Install: out/target/product/grouper/system/lib/libcrypto.so
Install: out/host/linux-x86/bin/apicheck
Install: out/host/linux-x86/lib/libext2fs_host.so
acp: unable to remove 'out/host/linux-x86/bin/apicheck': No such file or di=
rectory
make: *** [out/host/linux-x86/bin/apicheck] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
acp: unable to remove 'out/host/linux-x86/lib/libext2fs_host.so': No such f=
ile or directory
make: *** [out/host/linux-x86/lib/libext2fs_host.so] Error 1

I have been following this steps: https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Nexus7=20

Do you know why and how can I solved it? and is it necessary permissions to=
 do the flash?=20

Thank you for everything,=20
Maybe someone can give me the steps with more details or something, thank y=
ou anyway! Hope your answer. Kind regards=20

0
amrtelekom
9/9/2013 8:20:42 AM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

How to use Firefox Browser plugins in Firefox OS (b2g)
I have a HTML/CSS/JS application. For that application to work, we also ha= ve a browser npapi plugin ".so" file that is installed in plugins dir of fi= refox. This works on firefox browser on Linux. Now I want my application to= run on Firefox OS (B2G). How do I port that ".so" plugin to firefox OS?. What I have done is, I have built B2G and flashed it on my test device. I h= ave built my application plugin for android platform by using gecko sdk and= firefox OS source. I have pushed my .so file in FFOS phone in /system/lib = as well as /system/b2g (the folders...

B2G Firefox OS
Hello, Is there a beta version of the B2G environment, or any emulator kind of env= ironment where we can test our application for Firefox OS for mobile platfo= rm. Else how to build/test the applications mobiles based on Firefox OS. Thanks and Regards Suren Duhan ________________________________ Fiberlink Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended only for the = person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/= or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other = use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, th...

B2G / Firefox OS Vision

[signin][b2g] - B2G->dev merge
We have been discussing forceAuthentication, but there are other B2G features that must be merged into dev. So that JedP and I can prioritize, bisect, and tackle, can we get a list of features and any dependencies they have on other features? Off the top of my head I know of: * forceAuthentication * forceIssuer * allowUnverified * special TOS/PP handling - in B2G, TOS/PP links must be opened in an IFRAME instead of in a new tab. * A way of indicating experimental features Are there other new features that I am missing? We are actively discussing forceAuthentication, but t...

b2g-info now subsumes b2g-procrank and b2g-ps
Dear all, I just merged b2g-info, a tool which gives you information about b2g processes running on a device, into gonk-misc. You can get this new tool by running ./repo sync and then rebuilding with ./build.sh. b2g-info is meant to subsume b2g-procrank and b2g-ps. It (hopefully) outputs all of the useful information from b2g-ps, b2g-procrank, b2g-procrank --nice, and b2g-procrank --oom plus some additional data in a (hopefully) easier-to-digest format. b2g-info is also faster than b2g-procrank, which makes a difference if you're running b2g-info repeatedly from a script. ...

[b2g] Firefox OS(Persian) has finished!
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/gaia-l10n/language/fa/ [b2g] Firefox OS(Persian) has finished! ...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

[signin][b2g]
I am not going to be at tonight's [signin] meeting because Charlotte and I have had a show in the diary for a while. Jed and I need help with the following to avoid risk (since tonight is officially the "What's at risk" meeting): * Help reviewing JedP and I's PR for B2G "10 year sessions" [1] ** Basic idea - when authenticating, sniff for FirefoxOS. If yes, give a session of 10 years. Send a hint to the front end saying "do NOT ask whether this is the user's computer" ** Is our approach sane? If not, please help. Patches welcome. ...

Firefox Os B2G/Nozomi(xperia s)
Hi, I have been having a little trouble trying to build b2g/fxos. I'm trying to= build for the sony xperia-s (lt26). Here is a clip of what is happening in= the terminal:=20 host C: acp <=3D build/tools/acp/acp.c -JXmx1024m -Jclasspath /home/naresh/sony_nozmi_ffos/B2G/build/fake-jdk-tool= s/lib/tools.jar:out/host/linux-x86/framework/doclava.jar:out/host/linux-x86= /framework/jsilver.jar -hide 2 -hide 3 -hide 4 -hide 5 -hide 6 -hide 24 -hi= de 25 -error 7 -error 8 -error 9 -error 10 -error 11 -error 12 -error 13 -e= rror 14 -error 15 -error 16 -error 17 -error 18 framework...

[B2G] mailing list for trouble building firefox os
Hello, I have a problem to build B2G for nexus-s, does this mailing list can be use for have help on building B2G or does someone can point me on good list for this? Thanks, Regards ...

[Port]Firefox OS/B2G on Samsung Galaxy S3
Hi My name is Giovanny, and i am going to port B2G to my new Samsung Galaxy S3. I am not sure if there's a guide to port B2G to S3, because i hadn't see a guide to explain how to do it to a S3. Some advices to me about this? Is possible to use the same steps of the S2 in a S3? Thanks Hi Me and my girl celebrating three years together, and I do have a lot to mak= e up for it .. So I promised her a new gadget, something an unique that not= too many people have, and something she'll love. So I thought maybe a smal= l 7-inch tablet of apple's new series or maybe som...

Intent to ship: CSS Scroll Snapping on B2G / Firefox OS
As of March 3, 2014 I intend to turn on by default CSS Scroll Snapping on B2G. It has been developed behind the layout.css.scroll-snap.enabled preference. Firefox is the first UA to ship this feature. Platform coverage: Initially, this will be enabled only on B2G (Firefox OS). Desktop platforms will be enabled once scroll bar support for CSS scroll snapping lands (Bug 969250). Fennec will be enabled once the C++ based APZC implementation ships for Fennec (Bug 1138668). This feature was previous discussed in this "intent to implement" thread: https://groups.google.com/...

Who is interested in localizing Boot to Gecko (a.k.a. B2G and Firefox OS)?
Hi all, As you probably very well know, Mozilla is gearing up towards releasing a mobile OS based on Gecko and HTML, codenamed Boot to Gecko, or B2G. It is a stack comprised of a Linux kernel and low-level userspace layer, with Gecko running on top of it, and all UI and other apps implemented in HTML and JS. Gaia is the name of the UI, which will consist of HTML5 apps, like the Homescreen, Dialer, Contacts, Browser, Email, Gallery, Camera, Clock, Calculator, Lockscreen, Settings etc. See https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Architecture#Terminology for more information about the ar...

Web resources about - Firefox OS B2G/nexus7 - mozilla.dev.b2g