thanks.
0
Welf
7/21/2012 12:05:21 AM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

http://dev.123done.org/ versus http://123done.org/
The first site is looking very good for a model for a prospective RP. Add in the improved password analysis tool and it would be even better. Why doesn't the original site stay in sync? Best regards, -Tom ...

[meta] perl.org mail, ftp.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on...
In the next hour or so we will be moving the box hosting ftp.cpan.org, cpan.valueclick.com, (perl|cpan).org mail, www.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on to the rack next to the one it's in now. The downtime should be less than 10 minutes, but now you are forewarned in case I hit the 110V/230V switch while we move it or something. :-) - ask -- ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/ !try; do(); ...

ftp://ftp.midsomer.org/pub/FAQ_html.zip
I'm trying to download ftp://ftp.midsomer.org/pub/FAQ_html.zip file from ISUG Website.. It says not found. Any one has this one in zip format ? Regards KRV KRV wrote: > > I'm trying to download ftp://ftp.midsomer.org/pub/FAQ_html.zip file from > ISUG Website.. It says not found. Any one has this one in zip format ? ISUG will fix the file problem. We're also looking at having the information it it updated (since its quite out of date now). -am � MMVI ...

Adding http://learn.perl.org/faq/beginners.html to http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=beginners
The other day[1] Paul Johnson mentioned that the FAQ for the beginners@perl.org mailing list is located at http://learn.perl.org/faq/beginners.html and I thought it might be nice to add this link to http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=beginners My message to listmast@lists.perl.org bounced, however, so I thought I'd see if anyone on this list has the power and interest in adding the FAQ link and fixing the feedback address at http://lists.perl.org Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with either of these items. Phil 1. http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.be...

[signin][b2g] - B2G->dev merge
We have been discussing forceAuthentication, but there are other B2G features that must be merged into dev. So that JedP and I can prioritize, bisect, and tackle, can we get a list of features and any dependencies they have on other features? Off the top of my head I know of: * forceAuthentication * forceIssuer * allowUnverified * special TOS/PP handling - in B2G, TOS/PP links must be opened in an IFRAME instead of in a new tab. * A way of indicating experimental features Are there other new features that I am missing? We are actively discussing forceAuthentication, but t...

http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/ <a href="http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/">free ringtones</a> free ringtones
Name: free ringtones Email: free_at_ringtones.com Product: Firefox Summary: http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/ <a href="http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/">free ringtones</a> free ringtones Comments: ...

http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/ <a href="http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/">free ringtones</a> free ringtones #2
Name: free ringtones Email: free_at_ringtones.com Product: Firefox Summary: http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/ <a href="http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/">free ringtones</a> free ringtones Comments: ...

b2g-info now subsumes b2g-procrank and b2g-ps
Dear all, I just merged b2g-info, a tool which gives you information about b2g processes running on a device, into gonk-misc. You can get this new tool by running ./repo sync and then rebuilding with ./build.sh. b2g-info is meant to subsume b2g-procrank and b2g-ps. It (hopefully) outputs all of the useful information from b2g-ps, b2g-procrank, b2g-procrank --nice, and b2g-procrank --oom plus some additional data in a (hopefully) easier-to-digest format. b2g-info is also faster than b2g-procrank, which makes a difference if you're running b2g-info repeatedly from a script. ...

B2G emulator problem (black screen)
I follow this step to building b2g for emulator https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Mozilla/Boot_to_Gecko/Building_B2G_for_QEMU_Emulator then I run ./emu.sh the screen show "ANDROID_" after that only a black screen (can use adb to connect emulator) I try to fix it use the way in https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!topic/mozilla.dev.b2g/FqCknpmebRY but didn't work What can I do to find out where is wrong or anyone know how to fix it? thanks On 4=E6=9C=8830=E6=97=A5, =E4=B8=8B=E5=8D=883=E6=97=B639=E5=88=86, =E9=99= =B3=E9=B5=AC=E5=AE=87 <a...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Amazon SES enabled on dev.anosrep.org and fixed on personatest.org
When personatest.org was migrated from Zerigo to AWS Route53 we lost the TXT record that authorizes AWS SES to send email as users @personatest.organd SES was going to be disabled in a few days. I've recreated the TXT record to re-enable SES. I've also created the TXT record needed for dev.anosrep.org to enable SES (which was failed due to the missing record). -Gene ...

Severe bustage on latest B2G master nightly
Hi all, Please be aware that the landing of bug 1076868 yesterday resulted in very crashy behaviour on B2G, and that behaviour is present in the latest OTA build. The change has been backed out and RyanVM is in the processing of getting that merged to m-c and respinning a nightly. In the meantime Marcia is trying to get updates turned off so it doesn't hit more people. As I'm unfamiliar with how the OTA updates work, I'm not sure what the process will be for people affected by this to get back into a good state - apparently the bug makes it near impossible to ge...

b2g-desktop hangs with a black screen on start-up
Hi, I updated yesterday, and now when I start b2g-desktop I just get a black screen and nothing more happens. Here's the console output (debug build): WARNING: preserving unexpected JS escape sequence: file /home/njn/moz/mi1/modules/libpref/src/prefread.cpp, line 393 WARNING: preserving unexpected JS escape sequence: file /home/njn/moz/mi1/modules/libpref/src/prefread.cpp, line 393 JavaScript strict warning: chrome://browser/content/settings.js, line 67: reference to undefined property Ci.nsIAudioManager JavaScript error: chrome://browser/content/settings.js, line 70: nsIA...

Web resources about - black screen: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/b2g/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/ - mozilla.dev.b2g