"Repo sync failed" galaxy-s2

Hi all,

i'm following this link https://developer.mozilla.org/it/Firefox_OS/Building.
and now i'm are stuck for a while with this error:

----

root@debian:/B2G# ./config.sh galaxy-s2

[...]
Fetching projects:  93% (75/80)  Fetching project platform/bootable/recovery
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/aosp-new/master
Unexpected end of command stream
Fetching projects:  95% (76/80)  Fetching project moztt
Fetching projects:  98% (79/80)  error: Cannot fetch platform/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors
Repo sync failed
root@debian:/B2G#

----

Can someone please help me?

Thanks.

M.
1
matteobattistini
5/25/2015 4:26:13 PM
mozilla.dev.b2g 4036 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hi matteobattistini,

My problem is the same. Have you found some solution?

Best regards

Zontal (2)

./config.sh fails with "Repo sync failed."
Hi all, I am trying to build b2g starting from scratch, following the link below. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Building_and_installing_Firefox_OS?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Firefox_OS%2FBuilding_and_installing_Firefox_OS Basically: git clone git://github.com/mozilla-b2g/B2G.git cd B2G ../config.sh emulator but "./config.sh emulator" fails with the output below ("Repo sync failed"). I tried emulator-x86 as well but the result is the same. What am I missing? Regards, Koray Here is the full log: korayg@korayg-lap...

./config.sh fails with "Repo sync failed." #2
I am trying to build B2G from scratch, using the link below: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Preparing_for_your_first_B2G_build git clone git://github.com/mozilla-b2g/B2G.git - git is blocked so using https after cloning, editing config.sh > "git://github.com/mozilla-b2g/b2g-manifest" to "https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/b2g-manifest" ----for the same reason above DMACMIND0002:~ cdp$ git clone https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/B2G.git Cloning into 'B2G'... remote: Counting objects: 1100, done. remote: Compressing object...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"pending" and "transfer failed"
I have a GW6 or NW6 and one Post office. One often but not always recieves a frown symbol which a "transfer failed" status for their sent mail. The other doften but not always receives "pending" status for their sent mail (no frown - symbol looks normal) the other users aren't complaining so IF it happens at all its less often do you have any suggestions also - is there a GWCHECK for GW6 and where do I get it? Is the GWCheck in C1/GW Utilities the same thing if is it different? Thank You. Is this for internet mail? -- Michael J. ...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Old Emails "Transfer Failed" already "Delivered" and "Opened"
I have had this happen a couple times in the last several months, to different users in different PO's. A user will receive undeliverable email messages bounce, but they sent the email months ago and this is the first negative response. The sent items show the originals as delivered and opened. One of the entries though has "Transfer Failed" for a PO we don't have anymore it's been removed from the domain. Correct me if I'm wrong but "Transferred" means through the GWIA and "Delivered" is not. So I guess the messages were sent thro...

Replacing "\\" with "\"

double quote

replace the "." with a ","

"To" and "From" missing

Using "+" or "||"

"Using" or "With"

"Me" is better than "You"

Web resources about - "Repo sync failed" galaxy-s2 - mozilla.dev.b2g