Smart search -filtering with multiple criteria

I would like to create a "smart search" with a common criteria along
with several uncommon criteria, but I can't seem to figure this out.

Specifically, I colour-tag emails which I consider important, and for
this particular smart-search I want to see any colour-tagged message but
from only a few specific addresses.
Obviously neither "Match all of the follow" nor "Match any of the
following" will work, and "Match all messages" certainly won't do it.

Here's my configuration so far:

[x] Match ALL of the following:
[From, To, CC or Bcc] is [john@doe.com]
[From, To, CC or Bcc] is [coolstuff@whatever.org]
[Tags] [Isn't empty]

The only workaround I can think of is first to filter those addresses
into one (or several) folders, then set up this simple smart-search
configuration applicable to only those folders:

[x] Match ANY of the following:
[Tags] [Isn't empty]

.... but I was hoping I could do it without moving them over to other
folders.

--
T.
0

On 11/10/18 04:14, Tiger wrote:
> I would like to create a "smart search" with a common criteria along
> with several uncommon criteria, but I can't seem to figure this out.

Sorry, wrong group.
I'll repost it to "mozilla.support.thunderbird".

--
T.
0