Removing the calendar and tasks icons in TB 78

I just updated my Thunderbird to version 78.2.2 (Mac platform) and now
have a "Switch to the calendar tab" and a "Switch to the tasks tab" icon
in the upper toolbar.

There's also a "Today pane" icon in the status bar.

As I have all my appointments in the MacOS Calendar app I have no need
for the Thunderbird equivalent and would like to remove the icons, but I
can't find a way to do it! I've been able to remove them in the past,
but not this time.
What I usually do is right-click on the toolbar in question, then drag
the icons I need/don't need. This still works with all my other icons
(write, reply, forward etc.) but not those mentioned.

Is this a bug, or have I missed something?

--
Tigerrrrrrrr
0

You missed the Thunderbird support group at mozilla.support.thunderbird
on this server.

There also is <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird>

This is a pretty much unused newsgroup/mailing list for developers who
have moved on to other platforms.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://give.thunderbird.net/en-US/
On 16/09/2020 19:29, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 9/16/20 12:34 PM, Tiger wrote:

>> Is this a bug, or have I missed something?
>>

> You missed the Thunderbird support group at mozilla.support.thunderbird
> on this server.
>
> There also is <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird>
>
> This is a pretty much unused newsgroup/mailing list for developers who
> have moved on to other platforms.

Ah! Thanks for letting me know.

--
Tigerrrrrrrr