Folders with color

I would love to see Thunderbird incorporate a way to color the customized c=
olors.  I had used an add-on and had all my projects in color-coded folders=
 by location - green for one county, red for another, etc. - and each order=
, when completed, had been placed in its own folder, which I had color-code=
d.  With the new update, all my colors disappeared again.  That's about 1,0=
00 folders that I will have to go back and manually color. =20

Thanks for considering my idea. :-)
0
kellypsharpe
11/8/2018 2:08:48 PM
mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird 3379 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow