Editing omni.js

When I change the background color to black and the foreground color to
white, the foreground color of the text area is white, but the
background does not change. So, I edited the file:
chrome/classic/skin/classic/messenger/chat.css:.conv-textbox to include
in the CSS style for '.conv-text':

   background-color: inherit;

Now, I can see the text I type in the chat's text area.

0
Amit
11/27/2019 2:31:17 PM
mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird 3438 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow