SeaMonkey Status Meeting - Sunday, 18 October 2020 (link typo fixed)

Agenda: https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2020-10-18

* 18 October, 14:00 UTC, 10am Eastern, 3pm UK, 4pm Central Europe, 10pm
Hong Kong
* Other timezones:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=10&year=2020&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>
* IRC channel #seamonkey - irc://chat.freenode.net/seamonkey

Hi everybody,

We're doing another instance of our biweekly SeaMonkey Status meetings
on IRC.

Please add agenda items we should discuss, we're trying to get a good
view there where the SeaMonkey project is right now, what the progress
is compared to last time and where we are headed.

Main agenda items:
    - Action Items
    - Status of the SeaMonkey Buildbot Master and Tree
    - Release Train
    - Extensions and Plugins Compatibility Tracking
    - 2.x (Last, Current, Next)
    - Feature List, Planning
    - Roundtable - Personal Status Updates

If you can't participate, please remember to fill in all the info you
can tell us in the wiki.

Best regards and see you on Sunday.
0
Ian
10/18/2020 1:32:23 PM
mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey 1562 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

[...]

Four posts within five hours? :O

--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, illnesses (e.g.,
COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), heat (rays), interruptions,
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant