Password and Master Password Problem

In one of my five profiles, I have no passwords set and I never
established a master password.  One of the Web sites that I visit via
that profile frequently now requires me to login.  No, it is not a
financial site or any site where I am concerned about personal information.

The checkbox for "Remember passwords" is checked, but I cannot get
SeaMonkey to remember my password for that site.

Also I cannot establish a master password for that profile.  When I try,
I see that there is no existing master password; "Current password" is
"(not set)".  The Security Device selection is so reduced in width that
I cannot see what it says.  When I input a new master password (yes,
twice), I get an error popup that says "Unable to change Master Password".

In all other aspects, this profile appears to be quite okay.  I have no
problem at all in two other profiles where I use Password Manager.  For
the two remaining profiles of my five, I do not want to use Password
Manager.

Is there a module (or modules) I can copy from the profiles where
Password Manager works very well and paste it (or them) into my problem
profile?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>