background color changed?

In 2.53.x, at least on Linux, the default background color appears to
have changed from white to a pale gray; I see it in about:blank, as well
as the mail/news message background (composing and reading).

Is this a GTK3 theme issue (I'm using Modern, not Default), a change to
the Modern theme, or something else?  If I look in about:config, the
settings for browser.display.background_color, editor.background_color,
and msgcompose.background_color are still the default #FFFFFF

0
Steve
3/13/2020 4:54:41 AM
mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey 1550 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Steve Wendt:

>In 2.53.x, at least on Linux, the default background color appears to
>have changed from white to a pale gray; I see it in about:blank, as well
>as the mail/news message background (composing and reading).

Since many years I have changed the color of the background to my own
liking, so I cannot see if there is a change.

----- user.js -----
user_pref("browser.display.background_color", "#FFFFE8");
---------------

Hartmut
0
Hartmut
3/13/2020 7:28:58 AM
On 13.03.2020 05:54, Steve Wendt wrote:
> In 2.53.x, at least on Linux, the default background color appears to
> have changed from white to a pale gray
Unchecking "Use system colors" in Preferences/Appearance/Colors solved
it for me.
0
mike
3/15/2020 2:16:17 PM
On 3/15/20 7:16 AM, mike wrote:

>> In 2.53.x, at least on Linux, the default background color appears to
>> have changed from white to a pale gray
> Unchecking "Use system colors" in Preferences/Appearance/Colors solved
> it for me.

That's it - thanks!
0
Steve