how to automatically "Save " a page after certain intervals without clicking "Save Page As..."

Hi,
        I want to save a web page automatically in my local memory
after certain interval  . Suppose
I have opened my yahoo mail account in firefox . I want to save the
opened page again and again
after certain interval in my hard disk( i will refresh the page in the
mean time using javascript) without any mouse click .  I will
overwrite the file again and again . I will supply the current url of
my current session .  Can you help me by giving  hints or any code for
this automatic "save page as..."?
Regards
Subhadip

0
subhadip
3/28/2007 4:07:03 PM
mozilla.dev.apps.firefox 3660 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Mar 28, 6:07 pm, "subhadip" <subhadip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>         I want to save a web page automatically in my local memory
> after certain interval  . Suppose
> I have opened my yahoo mail account in firefox .

Forget Java for this. Maybe greasemonkey can do it. GIYF

0
a24900

Not working in Firefox 3.1b2: "Save Image As", "Save Link As", and "Save Page As"
Name: Thaddeus Polit Email: ThaddeusdotPolitatlmcodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Not working in Firefox 3.1b2: "Save Image As", "Save Link As", and "Save Page As" Comments: Firefox 3.1b2 - When I click "Save Image As", "Save link As", or "Save Page As", nothing happens. The "Save As" dialog does not appear. Due to this problem, I have been forced to start using I.E. Yuck! Please help! Sincerely, Thaddeus Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) G...

Mac OsX -no "page down" or "page up"
Name: Kurt Email: bruderkurt_at_yahoo.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: Mac OsX -no "page down" or "page up" Comments: Congratulations to you on Bon Echo Alpha 1! I'm using OSx for the Mac and the "page down" and "page up" buttons don't operate with Bon Echo (when wanting to scroll the page itself). They haven't operated with earlier Mac Firefox versions either, in my experience. I love Firefox, its speed and features. I'm loving the same and more with Bon Echo Alpha 1. The "page down" and "page up" wor...

"Save page as..." not saving
I completely at loss with that (FF *.14): a) I show a (largish) web page. I choose File/Save-page-as, change name appropriately (or live it as it is, does not matter), choose "Complete" flavor. b) After a minute of activity (and CPU usage) the "Download manager" shows it as "Done". CPU activity disappears. The dependent directory is there (about 13MB of worth). The main HTML file is not there. (I use FC and ls to check.) c) I go to "Properties" context-menu of "Download manager" - all is as expected. The ...

"save session", "don´t save"... "abort"!
Name: lumpi Product: Firefox Summary: "save session", "don´t save"... "abort"! Comments: There should be a third "abort/cancel" button in the "save session" dialog for tabbed browsing. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a2) Gecko/20070206 GranParadiso/3.0a2 ...

while saving the file "Save as Type" in SaveDialogBox shows "MicrosoftExcelSheet" and "AllFiles", how can i restrict "AllFiles" and show only "MicrosoftExcelSheet" ..
Below is code written for opening XLFile.  HttpContext.Current.Response.Clear();HttpContext.Current.Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + astr_FileName); HttpContext.Current.Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", abyte_Data.Length.ToString()); HttpContext.Current.Response.ContentType = astr_ContentType; //octet-stream"; or //"application/vnd.ms-excel"; HttpContext.Current.Response.BinaryWrite(abyte_Data);    Udaya.M...

Paging Repeater treating page 11 as "1" and "1" not "11"
Dear AllI have a paging repeater, and I am displaying pages according to the amount of records I am retreiving from the database.  My code is as follows:-ASPX           <asp:Repeater runat="server" ID="rptPageNumbers" OnItemCommand="rptPageNumbers_ItemCommand">              <ItemTemplate>                <asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1" runat=&quo...

what's the different from "<page src="">" and "<page codeBehind="">"
what's the different from "<page src="">" and "<page codeBehind="">" Thank YOU how to make session' life longer? Thank You This very question was asked only 5 days ago. Searching the forums would have yielded the answer you require. However, see this thread. Steven BeyRecursion: see Recursion You can set a new value for the Session Timeout in your web.config file. Or, you can do it in a page through this property: Session.Timeout Note that if you choose the second method, the timeout will only be modified on this page,...

Reference Lines Jumping Around when doing a "Save As" or "Fit To Page"
We have just moved to PowerDesigner 7.5.0.739 from 6.0.0 and I have notice a few good things and what I think are a few bad things. What I am having trouble with is when I perform the "Fit To Page" or a "Save As" I am finding that all my nicely laid out reference lines Jump Around, taking some weird routes from one table to the next (ie. Two tables next to each other the line will drop out the bottom, go down for a couple of inches, then turn right, then back up to the next table) I find this VERY Annoying as this really messes everything up, and is very time consu...

Linking Ability with "Save As" or "Save As PDF"
Name: STUART HASSEL Email: StuartHasselatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Linking Ability with "Save As" or "Save As PDF" Comments: The reason I mostly use Safari is that it has the ability of linking anything that I save to my desktop. If I'm, say, doing a search using something like Google, I can click on various links at the moment but if I want to be able to do that later I can't so I copy my search word(s) or phrase onto Google using Safari and then just make the search page into a "document" and park it on my desktop. I can a...

"save as" and "save link as" dialog flickers
On a new Mandriva 2007.1 system Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Seamonkey 1.1.1 both have a glitch in the "save as" (for an open page) and "save link as" (Firefox)/ "save link target as" (Seamonkey) for right click on a link dialogs. When the dialog comes up it's like there are two copies and it is flickering back and forth between them rapidly. Or possibly the dialog is resizing itself quickly. The "two" dialogs are vertically aligned but the right edge jumps back and forth. Identical copies of these two browsers did NOT do this on Mandriva 2006...

Need "Create Folder" in "Bookmark this Page"/"Page Bookmarked" dialog box
Name: Imagineer Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Need "Create Folder" in "Bookmark this Page"/"Page Bookmarked" dialog box Comments: Using: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008031317 Firefox/3.0b4 The ability to create new folders in the "Bookmark this Page" dialog box was in previous versions of Firefox. It needs to be in 3.0 as well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008031317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

"Page Inherits" , "Namespace" , "Register TagPrefix" , & "Assembly"
Hi,         I'm just start learning web matrix, can anyone explain to me about the "Page Inherits" , "Namespace" , "Register TagPrefix" , & "Assembly"  Thanks you~~          Most of the information you are asking you can get definitions from http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconPage.asp linkHope it helps!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Thanks a lot! :)...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Web resources about - how to automatically "Save " a page after certain intervals without clicking "Save Page As..." - mozilla.dev.apps.firefox

Facebook Users Automatically Checked In To Events They RSVPed Yes To
A reader tipped us off that Facebook is automatically checking in users at events that they RSVPed they would attend. continued… New Career ...

Now Users Can Remove Contacts Automatically Saved by Facebook’s Friend Finder
Two weeks ago, many Facebook users began asking questions about curiously good recommendations suddenly appearing in Facebook’s “People You May ...

App Store - Attachments.me- Gmail inbox software to efficiently manage emails, automatically send/upload ...
Get Attachments.me- Gmail inbox software to efficiently manage emails, automatically send/upload files to cloud storage(Dropbox, Box, and G Drive), ...

Automatically organize your desktop icons into shaded areas called Fences! - YouTube
Fences® is the most popular desktop organization tool used by millions of users worldwide. Create shaded areas called "fences" to automatically ...

CSAIL fixes software bugs automatically, in any language, by copying from safer applications
A new system can repair bugs in software using smart processing that imports functionality from other programs, all without access to source ...

Emailing porn at work not automatically sackable, court finds
Australia's federal court has upheld a ruling that emailing pornography in the workplace is not automatically a sackable offence.

Shazam iPhone app now listens for music, TV shows automatically
Shazam has updated its iPhone app to tag songs, TV shows and more on its own, no longer requiring users to open the app and tap a button.

App of the day: Human for iPhone automatically tracks your movements
Human for the iPhone is an activity tracker that automatically distinguishes between different types of movement.

iPhone 5 automatically rotates using Cycloramic App. - YouTube
[NEW VIDEO] Cycloramic 2.0 update teaser vid with panoramic photo preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjHUID07xs4 Cycloramic has been Awarded ...