firefox 3.0 , 3.0.1,

Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 ,  but not able to delete private
information via- tools- clear private data?  Checked the settings and
they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delete private
data?  What is up with this program?  I use Vista program, maybe
that's the problem?  I went back to 2.0 till I resolve the 3.0
problem.   Thanks, Tom
0
Woodenknee
1/10/2009 5:03:38 PM
mozilla.dev.apps.firefox 3660 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Woodenknee@comcast.net skrev:
> Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 ,  but not able to delete private
> information via- tools- clear private data?  Checked the settings and
> they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delete private
> data?  What is up with this program?  I use Vista program, maybe
> that's the problem?  I went back to 2.0 till I resolve the 3.0
> problem.   Thanks, Tom

First, you should use
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.firefox . The people in
there are much better at answering questions like yours than the people
in here.

Second, clear private data works. The pages you see are not your
history. They are your bookmarks. Clear private data does not delete
your bookmarks. You can recognize bookmarks by the yellow star in the
corner.
0
Jesper

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS
Name: Flop Email: serg_flopatmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS Comments: after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS.. i can visit for examle google on IP http://64.233.187.99/ but can't open any domen name ex. http://google.com i stop antivirus and not use any firewall in browser settings not use any proxy IE7, miranda, skype and other works good... Network settings assign automaticly: IP/mask/gateway/DNS servers/ i try create new user profile (firefox -p) but it not solve my proble...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Bug in Firefox 3.0/3.0.1
Name: Grega Simenc Email: grega_simencatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Bug in Firefox 3.0/3.0.1 Comments: There is a bug in the new 3 series Firefox release. If you open a page that has embedded video from Axis IP cameras (for example: http://www.drsc.si/docs/camkorensko.htm), the connection to the camera and the streaming live video will remain open and active even if you close that particular tab and stop watching video. This bug did not exist in FF 2.x. The only way to stop streaming video is to shut down and restart Firefox completely. Regards, Grega Simenc ...

Firefox 3.0 & 3.0.1
Name: Andre Goree Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 & 3.0.1 Comments: With both of these browsers I've noticed that sometimes when I first open up a website with which I have a saved long in and password, it won't appear. After I refresh the page the username and password will be there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3
Name: Bob Duncan Email: golfsavvyatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 Comments: So, my Firefox was updated and the message said I was running 3.0.2, and that "For security reasons, we recommend downloading the latest and greatest version." So, under Firefox 3 Release notes the links included "What's new in Firefox 3.0.2". Then, there is a download link to Firefox 3.0.3. But it doesn't say that 3.0.3 is newer with better features and should be downloaded. Now this seems silly, but since you don't say that either 3.0...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 support
Name: Cindy Connery Email: cinconatVerizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 support Comments: Since the release of your 3.0.1 update, I have to log in to every single site and reset my settings every time I open Firefox. I have been through all of your support (which I feel is strongly lacking), including live chat and still cannot find a solution. I have seen this problem and similar ones, but none of the fixes work for me. I was excited to see an update today only to find nothing's changed for me. You REALLY need better support Browser De...

Web resources about - firefox 3.0 , 3.0.1, - mozilla.dev.apps.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox