Mozilla Wrap Up Video 2014

Se voc=C3=AA ainda n=C3=A3o viu esse v=C3=ADdeo, veja.

D=C3=A1 uma boa ideia do que foi feito em 2014 :)

https://air.mozilla.org/mozilla-2014-wrap-up-video/

-- MA
0
Marcelo
1/7/2015 1:17:01 PM
mozilla.community.brasil 2236 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

To wrap or not to wrap
Ever since the advent of XOWs (cross origin wrappers), there's been an undercurrent of grumbling whenever I mention wrappers. This grumbling comes to the surface mostly when I suggest adding new wrappers, but none of the grumbling has really come to the surface. We've recently hit a point where we're looking at adding another type of wrapper for real and I wanted to both give the grumbling a chance to actually turn into a useful conversation and to get explicit approval on taking the wrapper path. Using wrappers for security has several benefits and problems, here are the ...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

Testdays Wrap-up 2014
I'm writing to announce that the testday last Friday marks the final Testda= y for 2014. Due to upcoming holidays, we will not be organizing any more ev= ents for the remainder of the year. As the year wraps up we will be conduct= ing a review of the Testdays program to see what we can do in 2015 to foste= r greater volunteer opportunities. I will write a post on that topic once I= have news on that review. If you want to get involved with Mozilla QA during this time, feel free to = mention my name on IRC (ashughes) or email me. Thank you to everyone who volunteered through 20...

.wrap does not wrap text

Sou novo no community brasil
Ola galera faz uns 3 dias que estou decidindo se entro ou n=E3o no grupo=2C= ent=E3o mim escrevi ontem=2C eu n=E3o sou nenhum hacker de primeira=2C por= isso pe=E7o para voc=EAs mim ajudarem a ajudar o Mozilla. :) conto com a a= juda de voc=EAs j=E1 que sou novo no peda=E7o. :) = ...

Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising
Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising Video Spokesperson - Online video is growing three times faster than Rich Media. Research predicts online video will receive sixty cents ($0.60) of every video/rich media dollar by 2013. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/epipen video spokesperson, sales training videos, online video advertising Crap! Spam has penetrated Mozilla defenses! :-P Op 28-4-2010 15:38, uitte innovate media de volgende woorden: > Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising > > Video Spokespe...

Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production
Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production Video Spokesperson - Innovate Media is a full-service, multimedia production company that specializes in video production for delivery over the web. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/macspeech-dictate video spokesperson, online web video, web video, web video production, online video production, promotional video ...

German-speaking Community
Hi everyone I just blogged about the 2014 goals of our German-speaking Community (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). Feel free to give me further suggestions :) http://www.michaelkohler.info/2014/community-meetup-mozilla-de Cheerio, Michael ...

Community Engagement -- Status: Q3 Wrap-UP
Q3 Recap! [Firefox OS] * Successfully launch Firefox OS in Wave I markets and create launch template for activating users, supporters and volunteers for Wave II: COMPLETE! o Check out how we worked as a community to launch Firefox OS. + Brown bag: https://air.mozilla.org/launching-ffos/. + Community profiles: # Colombia: https://blog.mozilla.org/community/2013/09/25/firefox-os-in-colombia-the-launch-team/ # ...

MDN Community News 2014-10-08
News we collected here: https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/MDN-Community-News-2014-10-08 If you have questions, please come to the MDN community meeting (https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Community_meetings/2014-10-08), or respond to this message if you can't make the meeting. *Community * What are the numbers of editors for September? 865 *Call for participation*: "Guides" are needed to help new and potential contributors who are interested in developer documentation, to help them find beginning tasks that match their interests and skills. This Mozilla-wid...

MDN Community News 2014-10-22
News we collected here: https://devengage.etherpad.mozilla.org/MDN-Community-News-2014-10-20 (Sorry, I used the wrong date when naming the etherpad.) If you have questions, please come to the MDN community meeting (https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Community_meetings/2014-10-22 ), today at 17:00 UTC, or respond to this message if you can't make the meeting. = Community = Several MDN staff members will be at the Mozilla Festival http://2014.mozillafestival.org/ <http://2014.mozillafestival.org/%29>, using a "developer pathway", which is not a track, but rather...

qual a finalidade dessa lista community-brasil ?
qual a finalidade dessa lista community-brasil ? ...

MDN Community meeting, 2014-12-17
Sorry for the late notice -- email and calendars have been a bit chaotic within Mozilla this week. The (usually) bi-weekly MDN community meeting will be on Wednesday, December 17, at 10:00 PST (18:00 UTC), in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org. Agenda for the meeting (and notes after the fact), are collected here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Community_meetings/2014-12-17 -- Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com> Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org> MDN Community Manager ...

Community Marketing Call: notes and video archive
Hi all, Thanks to everyone who joined our call today! Notes, slides, and video links below. If you have any ideas for Join Mozilla, please add them to the etherpad. Agenda + notes: http://etherpad.mozilla.com:9000/call-agenda-feb-16 Slides: http://htmlpad.org/engagement-call-2-16/ Video: http://air.mozilla.com/marketing/ Add your ideas for Join Mozilla: http://etherpad.mozilla.com:9000/joinmozillaideas Best, William ...

Web resources about - Mozilla Wrap Up Video 2014 - mozilla.community.brasil

Mozilla Labs
Popcorn lets users link social media, news feeds, data visualizations and other content directly to moving images. The result is a new form of ...

Mozilla Tips
Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the most popular browsers in the digital market today. The ongoing commitment of Mozilla to performance, privacy ...

Mozilla — Home of the Mozilla Project — mozilla.org
Mozilla Mission About Projects Get Involved We are Non-profit, for the good of the Web Different by Design Proudly non-profit Innovating for ...

Mozilla Festival - Open web developers, journalists and educators coming together to reinvent media on ...
Here’s a curated selection of #MozFest tweets and media, filtered for links, demos, interviews and documentation created by Mozilla Festival ...

Mozilla Ignite
Design and build apps for the faster, smarter internet of the future . Mozilla and the National Science Foundation invite you to take part in ...

Mozilla Links
Recent Firefox nightlies feature more bits from Australis, the new major theme update. This time, toolbar buttons have gone flat, featuring no ...

Mozilla Popcorn - Making video work like the web
mozilla Home Popcorn.js Popcorn Maker Learn Popcorn Blog What is POPCORN? Popcorn makes video work like the web. We create tools and programs ...

The Mozilla Blog - News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project
News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project