HOW Can I get the XE7(OR6/5/8) learning material(or book/introduce)? thanks

HOW Can I get the XE7(OR6/5/8) learning material(or book/introduce)? thanks
0
hots

> {quote:title=hots wally wrote:}{quote}
> HOW Can I get the XE7(OR6/5/8) learning material(or book/introduce)? thanks

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE7/en/Tutorials
0
Silver

Thanks to Leo Tohill
Thanks for the thanks! But what for? For 5.5.04, go to www.sybase.com, choose "support" and follow the yellow brick road. You'll have to register. Leo Tohill - Team Powersoft -- Please post in newsgroup, not via email < ...

Can't get through init 3 from init 5 and can't get through init 5 from init 3.
I tried opensuse 12.1 Gm today. Installation was perfect with xfce 4.8 until I tried installing the nvidia driver. In runlevel 5 as superuser I tried to shift to runlevel 3 and was welcome with a black screen, I have to use ctrl-alt-delete to reboot. During the reboot I used runlevel 3 and I was able to install the nvidia driver. After the nvidia driver installation I tried to shift to runlevel 5 and there, I was welcome with a black screen with a stationary blinking x cursor. I rebooted once again wiith runlevel 5 to get the gui. Any one had seen this happened? This installation is...

Indy 10.5.8/Delphi 5 (SMTP) getting "... temporary failure"
Everything has been working fine for over a year, but now a customer is getting the above error. Actually, the program simply bombs on their system. That error only shows up when running inside Delphi. It never makes it outside of Indy code before bombing the program. Two things: this only happens after several e-mails are sent in a short period of time. Also, this was not a problem before, when the program ran MUCH slower, due to BDE/SQL speed issues. We are now using the Advantage database server, which makes everything run much faster. We know there is a problem if we go over 250 e-ma...

selecting ? selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6. is slow (1-3 second) then selecting of 7.,8.,9. go on is so fast (0.1 second or more fast).. how can i get fast for selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6
hello friends selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4.(sometime even 5., 6.) is slow (1-3 second) then selecting of 7.,8.,9.(sometimes 5., 6.,) go on is so fast (0.1 second or more fast).. how can i get fast for selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6. is slow ?? recordcount is almost 1.050.000.. i do selecting 1.2.3. go on same page with treeview1.. treeview1 in masterpage.master.. gridview1 and datasource1 are in pagelist.aspx (it connets datasource1)..productnumber is primarykey for index.. kategori, kategori1 and kategori2, price, datemin are index from keys/index in table1 (right clicking menu)....

[perl #31973] Re: "perl 5.8.2 (on Power PC) Can't locate lib.pm - ?"
> At this point, you should go back to whoever ... I am "on my own" - this came from "free" CD-ROM without support. >I don't know what this "fadsroot" stuff is. >Are you *sure* that this is what gets called when you do a plain 'perl -v'? One way to check is by >explicitly calling /fadsroot/usr/bin/perl -v my board NFS mounts /fadsroot from the Linux RedHat 9 Shrike Intel PC NFS server (i686) as a root directory. When I telnet (from my Windows XP laptop ... yet another machine ...) into NFS server I use /fadsroot. On the Powe...

RE: [perl #31973] Re: "perl 5.8.2 (on Power PC) Can't locate lib .pm - ?"
> So I have ONLY two alternatives: > > 1) Somehow "fix" installed power pc perl 5.8.2 - by adding > "missing" or > "misplaced" 5.8.2 perl module files > (such as lib.pm, Config.pm, etc. ) Although generally you need to make proper installation, in this particular case you could just get things working. First, tell us how you get that perl-5.8.2 You tried to build 5.8.5, but then switched to 582. Is it already-built binaries? Is it from some Linux distribution? If this is the case, usually it's not hard to make it just wo...

RE: [perl #31973] Re: "perl 5.8.2 (on Power PC) Can't locate lib .pm - ?"
> perl-5.8.2 - came as pre-built binaries - from "free" > Arabella (partner of > Motorola/Freescale) CD-ROM (came with the board) - without support and > without any documentation (fadsroot). I copied it ("fadsroot > directory" from > that CD-ROM onto the disk drive of my Linux Red Hat 9 Shrike > Intel PC (NFS > server) and my board mounts it as root file system during the booting > (this is the intended use of "fadsroot"). ok. let us think those are valid binaries until proven otherwise. > Apparently there were also...

Where Can I get replace CD for PB 6.5? Thank you.

FastCGI Memory Leak on Win2000 with perl-5.8.0,5.8.1,5.8.2,5.9.0
I have been testing all the version of perl on Win2000 with FasCGI.. From the version 5.8.0, there were memory leaks with FastCGI. Earlier versions include perl-5.7.3 worked fine. I have been digging the sources more than a year, but I could not find out. Is anybody solve this memory problem ? Regards, RisaPapa ...

List::MoreUtils-0.25_1 pass on 5.10.1RC0, 5.10.0, 5.8.9, 5.8.8
Following up on my report that List::MoreUtils-0.24 failed its tests on the "maint-5.10 snapshot (aka 'RC0')" that came out on July, and Tassilo later confirming the nature of the problem ... List::MoreUtils-0.25_1 was just released on CPAN, and I have tested it manually from a download of the tarball from search.cpan.org, and the problem appears to be fixed. A clean unpack/Makefile/make/make-test passes all tests on 4 versions of Perl on my same PPCG4/MacOSX10.5.7 machine: - 5.10.1RC0 built by me with defaults, custom install loc - 5.10.0 built by m...

Can IDM 3.5.1 run edir to edir 8.8 to 8.7?
I have to upgrade our main Tree to edir 8.8 to allow the install of OES 2 We have a metatree that is running 8.7.3. The metatree cannot be upgraded to 8.8 as there are services(ichain) that cannot run with 8.8. Is this a supported set-up? where one tree is 8.8 and the other is 8.7 We only have an edir to edir driver between the two. Regards Lance Yes I have been doing that for years...no issues. On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:14:47 +0000, Lance Haig wrote: > I have to upgrade our main Tree to edir 8.8 to allow the install of OES 2 > > We have a metatree that is...

Urgent problem
Hi, as the subject says, I have a file created by: -------- 8< -------- Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 4) configuration: Platform: osname=linux, osvers=2.4.26-ti1211, archname=i386-linux-thread-multi uname='linux kosh 2.4.26-ti1211 #1 sat apr 24 14:46:58 est 2004 i686 gnulinux ' config_args='-Dusethreads -Duselargefiles -Dccflags=-DDEBIAN -Dcccdlflags=-fPIC -Darchname=i386-linux -Dprefix=/usr -Dprivlib=/usr/share/perl/5.8 -Darchlib=/usr/lib/perl/5.8 -Dvendorprefix=/usr -Dvendorlib=/usr/share/perl5 -Dvendorarch=/usr/lib...

Web resources about - HOW Can I get the XE7(OR6/5/8) learning material(or book/introduce)? thanks - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Senators Introduce Ex-Patriot Act, Targeting Facebook Co-Founder Eduardo Saverin
Do you remember all that tax money Facebook Co-Founder Eduardo Saverin was set to save on Facebook’s initial public offering by renouncing his ...

chinawikipedia.com is a website dedicated to Introduce China to the World. Our aim is to cover 'Everything ...
Home >> Art >> Business >> Communications>> Economy >> Education>> Entertainment >> Geography >> Goverment >> Health >> History >> Investment ...

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA TO INTRODUCE SERIES PREMIERE OF “COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY”
... Group Channels, Including FOX and National Geographic Channel, at 9:00 PM ET/PT This Sunday, March 9 President Barack Obama will introduce ...

Facebook introduces payments reporting API, ending email reports
Facebook today announced that it has launched a payments reporting API to allow developers to download daily reports of transaction data, instead ...

National Museum introduces 'Kspace' interactive history game for kids
Technology has become&nbsp;the core of most education.

Campbell's Introduces 'Arturito Soup' in its New Star Wars Ad
Every weekday, we bring you the Ad Age/iSpot Hot Spots, new and trending TV commercials tracked by iSpot.tv, a company that catalogs, tags and ...

Scanbot 5.0 introduces long-awaited support for folders with sync
... photo, barcode and notes Scanbot for education and business Dropbox Google Drive - free online storage from Google Scanbot 5.0 introduces ...

Walmart introduces its own payment app for Android and iOS
Android Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay it seems to be the latest trend in mobile devices. Each wants you to use its service and, in some cases all ...

Watch Borat introduce Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest movie on Jimmy Kimmel
Moviegoers are probably more than familiar with Borat, the iconic character played by highly acclaimed Oscar-nominated comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, ...

Lego Architecture Introduces NYC, Venice, and Berlin Skyline Sets for 2016
Lego Architecture has given us scores of landmarks in brick form over the years, but it looks like they’re ready to take the next step in 2016. ...