mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org vs community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org

--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA

Eu ainda n=C3=A3o sei porque algumas pessoas manda email para
mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org
quando deveriam enviar email para
community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org.

O envio de emails para
mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org
e o uso do "responder para todos"
faz com que eu e outras pessoas recebam email duplicado
pois emails para
mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org
possuem

Att,
Raniere

--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA

--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA--
0
Raniere
2/20/2015 1:01:01 AM
mozilla.community.brasil 2236 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

how do I ask for perl.org community to support mailing list for a CPAN module?
Dear all, CPAN FAQ at http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html has information about mailing list: <quote> Many of the lists are open for general subscription. If you don't see a list that interests you and would like to start your own you may ask lists@perl.org to set one up for you if you cannot host it yourself. </quote> Looks like mentioned address lists@perl.org does not exists, however. Whom should I talk to convince help me in this matter? My CPAN ID is VKON, I am maintaining Tcl::Tk module I am pretty sure this module has very good potential. I can pro...

RE: how do I ask for perl.org community to support mailing list f or a CPAN module?
My request was resolved recently by Ask Bjorn Hansen, thank you all! > Dear all, > > CPAN FAQ at http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html has > information about > mailing list: > <quote> > Many of the lists are open for general subscription. If you > don't see a list > that interests you and would like to start your own you may ask > lists@perl.org to set one up for you if you cannot host it yourself. > </quote> > > Looks like mentioned address lists@perl.org does not exists, however. > > Whom should I talk to ...

Sou novo no community brasil
Ola galera faz uns 3 dias que estou decidindo se entro ou n=E3o no grupo=2C= ent=E3o mim escrevi ontem=2C eu n=E3o sou nenhum hacker de primeira=2C por= isso pe=E7o para voc=EAs mim ajudarem a ajudar o Mozilla. :) conto com a a= juda de voc=EAs j=E1 que sou novo no peda=E7o. :) = ...

lists.cpan.org now lists par@perl.org

qual a finalidade dessa lista community-brasil ?
qual a finalidade dessa lista community-brasil ? ...

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

Digest community-brasil, volume 5, assunto 23
Pessoal, isso n=E3o pode ser deixado em mranco, vamos replicar pra Mozilla. Confesso que a minha vontade =E9 meter porrada nesses caras que s=F3 falam besteira. Abra=E7=E3o ai a todos. Desculpem ai exalta=E7=E3o. Christiano Alves Em 22 de setembro de 2011 15:23, <community-brasil-request@lists.mozilla.or= g > escreveu: > Enviar submiss=F5es para a lista de discuss=E3o community-brasil para > community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org > > Para se cadastrar ou descadastrar via WWW, visite o endere=E7o > https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/community-...

A Flop Show- For the community
Asp.net Team had taken a real great step by introducing " For The Community, By The Community ".It was a move to offer a sort of starterkits, by offering what the community likes, collecting the feedback with theopinion polls.There were 3 polls collected and the Starterkits were supposed to be offered from 4th August, 18th August and 28th Augustrespectively.It was very sad to see that all expert coders/developers have failed to submit the codes in time in the first move itself.If the first coder/developer was late, the second one could have submtited his, but none of the Three deve...

Re: Digest community-brasil, volume 40, assunto 9
Ol=C3=A1=2C MoCoBr :D Meu nome =C3=A9 Roberta=2C fa=C3=A7o parte da lista h=C3=A1 algum tempo=2C = nunca me manifestei mas resolvi=2C j=C3=A1 que falaram do Flame. Eu comprei o Flame h=C3=A1 dois meses=2C at=C3=A9 agora n=C3=A3o consegui p= egar. Ele t=C3=A1 preso na Receita Federal=2C que botou uma multa e imposto= s sobre o valor do celular=2C estes somando quase o dobro do valor do pr=C3= =B3prio celular=2C mais ou menos uns 700 reais. Ou seja=2C eu corro o risco= de=2C se n=C3=A3o pagar as taxas=2C ficar sem meu celular E sem meu dinhei= ro. Uma completa dor de cabe=C3=A7a. N=C3...

Re: Digest community-brasil, volume 5, assunto 21
Pessoal, realmente concordo que seja planejado antecipadamente. Falo por mim, pois aonde moro (Manaus-AM), sempre passagens a=E9reas saindo daqui ou vindo pra c=E1, s=E3o bem mais caras. Por isso concordoo com planejamento antecipado. Hospedagem e alimenta=E7=E3o pra mim n=E3o tem problema, se tivesse que fic= a at=E9 na casa de uns dos amigos, pra mim n=E3o tem problema nenhum. Abra=E7=E3o a todos. Christiano Alves Em 21 de setembro de 2011 14:41, <community-brasil-request@lists.mozilla.or= g > escreveu: > Enviar submiss=F5es para a lista de discuss=E3o community-...

Re: Digest community-brasil, volume 39, assunto 11
Recebido :-) community-brasil-request@lists.mozilla.org escreveu: Enviar submiss=C3=B5es para a lista de discuss=C3=A3o community-brasil para community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org Para se cadastrar ou descadastrar via WWW=2C visite o endere=C3=A7o https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/community-brasil ou=2C via email=2C envie uma mensagem com a palavra 'help' no assunto ou corpo da mensagem para community-brasil-request@lists.mozilla.org Voc=C3=AA poder=C3=A1 entrar em contato com a pessoa que gerencia a lista p= elo endere=C3=A7o community...

Community Building List
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if you know about this list: https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/community-building If you are interested in community building, or are curious what the challenge and successes are of others building communities, I think this is a great list to join. -Emma ...

Display Communities List
Who has the mod that can display total Communities name and URL in a page? Looks like an Index of the site. I'm very sure Swalther discussed this here ,but I can't find it. thank you. can anyone help me ?PLS!! THANK YOU!! The component was not released here, and I haven't seen a mod mentioned anywhere either. I'm sure it would be an easy thing to do. Just make a web box, and pull your data from the Community_Communities table. The table even has sort order and display flags that you can use.Stephen M. Redd http://www.reddnet.net...

Community TODO list
Hi folks, Are you interested in contributing to BrowserID, but maybe with things are moving so quickly, you're not quite sure where to start? We're going to work on improving this starting today. I just created a "Community TODO" milestone on github issues: https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/issues?milestone=20&state=open The core BrowserID team will work on other issues first, leaving these issues safe for external contributors to work on. We know it takes a while to ramp up on a new project, so these issues are safe place to start. As we mo...

brasil
Name: higor Email: hgor-fpa_at_hotmail.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: brasil Comments: muito bom Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1a2) Gecko/20060512 BonEcho/2.0a2 ...

Web resources about - mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org vs community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org - mozilla.community.brasil