youtube videos

is there a way to save the youtube videos ?
I tried copying from my=20
C:\Documents and Settings\myname here\Local Settings\Temporary Internet =
Files folder
but got sharing violations and couldn't copy them with explorer or =
commander
Then there's those videos that claim to be flash files, but I suspect can=
 only be played on the flash server.
--=20
keepout

><keepout@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message
>is there a way to save the youtube videos ?
>I tried copying from my
>C:\Documents and Settings\myname here\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
>Files folder
>but got sharing violations and couldn't copy them with explorer or
>commander
>Then there's those videos that claim to be flash files, but I suspect can
>only be played on the flash server.
>--
>more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html

There is an extension for the Firefox browser that can save these movies.
Haven't tried it meself

0
code_wrong
7/12/2006 2:45:28 PM
keepout@yahoo.com.invalid wrote:

> is there a way to save the youtube videos ?
> I tried copying from my
> C:\Documents and Settings\myname here\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
> Files folder but got sharing violations and couldn't copy them with
> explorer or commander Then there's those videos that claim to be flash
> files, but I suspect can only be played on the flash server.
> --

If it's a flash movie you're after, then view the page's source.  Search for
the .swf flash extension.  Once you find a link to the flash movie, append
it to the root domain.  For example, by searching the source code of a page
at www.domain.com you might find a source code reference to a flash file
such as /data/movie.swf.  Just put the two together for
www.domain.com/data/movie.swf.  This should load the movie in it's own
browser window.  Then go the file menu and save the page as movie.swf.

Eric
0
Eric
7/12/2006 5:37:05 PM
keepout@yahoo.com.invalid wrote in

> is there a way to save the youtube videos ?

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

[snip]

0
v0id
7/13/2006 12:31:25 AM
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:31:25 +0000 (UTC), v0id <v0id@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>keepout@yahoo.com.invalid wrote in
>
>> is there a way to save the youtube videos ?
>
>http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php
>
>[snip]
got nowhere.
This is the URL
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3DS_8ibMeBm0o&search=3Dbeverley%20mitchell
1980's Fisher Price Smooshees Commercial
--=20
keepout
7/13/2006 1:42:41 AM
I got a page not found.

 http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

0
Middletree
7/13/2006 4:02:15 PM
Middletree wrote:
> I got a page not found.
>
>  http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

It does work for me (Firefox 1.5.0.4) but it's very s l o  o   o     w. :(

--
Le Flake
 From deepest, darkest Ontario
>> I got a page not found.

>>  http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

> It does work for me (Firefox 1.5.0.4) but it's very s l o  o   o     w. :(

It works for me with IE6, also very slowly.
--
Crash

"If at first you don't succeed, you're running about average."
~ M.H. Alderson ~

0
Crash
7/13/2006 7:13:49 PM
keepout@yahoo.com.invalid wrote:
> is there a way to save the youtube videos ? I tried copying from my
> C:\Documents and Settings\myname here\Local Settings\Temporary
> Internet Files folder but got sharing violations and couldn't copy
> them with explorer or commander Then there's those videos that claim
> to be flash files, but I suspect can only be played on the flash
> server.

There is a Firefox extension called VideoDownloader.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2390/

I have used it with Google Video successfully on a W98SE machine.
The file format of the downloaded videos is .flv, which is Flash Video.
I had to use vlc to view it, there is a stand-alone flash video player
available for 2k/XP, not sure what it is called. But most "mainstream"
media players don't know what to do with it.

Also, Super will convert the .flv's to .avi's or some other more
"useful" file format.

Paul
0
Paul

Problem with flash videos/youtube videos
Name: Ciaran Cullen Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with flash videos/youtube videos Comments: I have an intermittent problem playing flash videos. I'm running; Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 If I open a web page such as www.youtube.com, www.bestofyoutube.com or www.break.com a flash video will appear, ready to be played. But I can't click on the play button. It's as if the mouse clicks don't register at all with the flash video transport buttons. It works eventually after many repeated clicks...

youtube videos unable to play some videos
Name: virgoptrex Email: virgoptrexatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: youtube videos unable to play some videos Comments: I can play all Youtube videos in IE while some of the same videos that work well in IE don't work at all in Firefox. :( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

( Youtube videos)
Name: Michael Product: Firefox Summary: ( Youtube videos) Comments: The Youtubes videos don't are to play by orther hompages I think it's make scipt false Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

youtube video
 i have an application where users can add videos by just giving the youtube URL of the video.. i extract the video id from the URL and generate the embed code accordingly.. that is working.. but i want to display the number of views and youtube rating in my application.. is that possible?? i think youtube doesnt have a .NET api yet..  Hi,There is nothing like youtube .net API or php API.. APIs are basically general meant to use in any programmingt languages and platforms.. They just give back XML results according to that standard requests.. By Youtube .Net api you may be referr...

YouTube video
Since yesterday, when I open a YouTube page I see the black screen but the video is not playing. In the PrefBar the flash checkbox is checked. I used to have a flash extension, but some time ago I disabled it. The Shockwave Flash plugin is enabled. The video plays normally in an IE tab. What could the problem be? -- It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation https://files.nyu.edu/emf202/public/bd/itaintmebabe.html On 11/6/2012 6:08 AM, Eustace wrote: > Since yesterday, when I open a YouTube page I see the black screen but > the video is not playing. In the Pr...

Youtube video
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:55:03 UTC, Steve Wendt <spamsux@forgetit.org> wrote: > On 6/2/2008 10:41 PM, Dave Yeo wrote: > > > After installing Python this works very well, > > http://www.arrakis.es/~rggi3/youtube-dl/ > > That would work fine for me, but not for my wife. I'd rather have > something that automatically parses it and passes the stream on to the > player - like MPC can do with MMS/ASX stuff. I have FlashGot downloader "youtube-mp4.cmd" in Python24 directory, it downloads video and passes file to MPlayer: call mode...

youtube video
Hi all, How can i play youtube videos in ios and android plataforms ? I tried use TWebBrowser.Navigate() but it did not work. best regards, ...

Video on youtube
Name: Edmond Email: epanopioatvifdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Video on youtube Comments: I updated my browser to firefox 2.0 and now I'm now able to see any video on youtube eventhought I updated all the plug-in paricularly the flash theat youtube is recommending. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Youtube videos
Name: Cory Email: lokgoloathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Youtube videos Comments: Youtube videos, whether embedded or on the youtube site, don't work. They play two seconds of video without sound, then quit working all together. Browser stays completely functional. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Youtube videos embedded in video.google.com doesnt work
Name: Sundar Sankarnarayanan Email: sundardotsankarnarayananatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Youtube videos embedded in video.google.com doesnt work Comments: youtube videos dont work on FF3. Can we check that. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

youtube video
Name: Dylan Email: dreamer77ddathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: youtube video Comments: with firefox 3.5 I get an error message when trying to play a video. i refresh and it works, or sometimes more then once and then it works. i am not sure if this is firefox or youtube. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090616 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the...

problem with youtube video files, when they appears on non-youtube pages
I am mystified by this problem. Using Firefox 1.5.0.4, along with the Flashblock and Adblock extensions. I have the latest Macromedia Flash. When webpages have a Flash file inserted from youtube -- I can get the video to play, but the sound will not work [it comes up as muted, I change it to nonmuted, bump the volume to Max, but there is no sound]. If I go to the Youtube website, and view the very same flash file, it functions perfectly, and I can hear the sound. I have this same problem if I view the offending page with IE [so that reinforces my supposition that Flashb...

Web resources about - youtube videos - grc.techtalk

YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The company is based in San Bruno, California , and uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated and ...

YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The company is based in San Bruno, California , and uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video ...

YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The site allows users to upload, view, and share videos, and it makes use of Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety ...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
¡Comparte videos con tus amigos, familiares y el mundo!

YouTube Doubler - Mashup Helper
YouTube Doubler: Twice the Fun - Play 2 YouTubes at Once

Youtube Repeat - Repeat and Loop Videos
Repeat and Loop Videos from Youtube

YouTube Repeater - Automatically Play Videos in a Loop!
Type 'repeater' between 'youtube' and '.com' and your video will automatically repeat/replay in a loop. Use a mini player without menus or toolbars. ...

A way to link to a specific part of a youtube video
Is there a way to link to a specific part of a YouTube video? Yes.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Bagi video Anda dengan teman, keluarga, dan dunia

YouTube Converter. Download Free YouTube Converter.
❶ ★★★★★ YouTube Converter is a brand new unique entertainment program allowing any user to convert youtube videos from the largest and most popular ...