solar powered calculator batteries

Do solar powered calculators with batteries typically have
non-rechargeable batteries? I've put a non-rechargeable battery in
but I am wondering if it might explode.

The calculator was dirt cheap. The battery is a button battery.

T. Sparrow wrote:
> Do solar powered calculators with batteries typically have
> non-rechargeable batteries? I've put a non-rechargeable battery in
> but I am wondering if it might explode.
>
> The calculator was dirt cheap. The battery is a button battery.

What was the battery you replaced? You can find out what it was by
googling the part number (i.e. CR2032).
--
Crash

"Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down."
~ Robert Frost ~
0
Dave
2/24/2014 12:25:28 PM
[Star date 47352.88] Dave "Crash" Dummy transmitted:

> What was the battery you replaced? You can find out what it was by
> googling the part number (i.e. CR2032).

I don't know because I used it for something else and then threw it
away, without considering that it might be rechargeable.

The calculator is unbranded but I believe it is one of these:

http://reavita.lt/lt/katalogas/biuro-technika/skaiciuotuvai/-skaiciuotuvas-kaiser-kc121ap.htm

power in Power
What does the ^ operator? I thought that it was the powering operator, but when I got 3^2=1 instead of 9... OK, I know there is pow function somewhere, but anyway... Saso On Sat, 5 Sep 1998 15:56:35 +0200, "Saso Zivanovic" <zivanovic@fmf.uni-lj.si> wrote: >What does the ^ operator? I thought that it was the powering operator, but >when I got 3^2=1 instead of 9... OK, I know there is pow function somewhere, >but anyway... > >Saso > > Hi, Saso The '^' operator is bitwise exclusive or. Although you can do some things with Po...

Solar power?
Previous discussed in the peak oil thread, solar power was mentioned a few times. Here I am wondering what's the state of the art when it comes to solar power? Is it possible to install some solar panels on my roof that would be enough to provide electricity to all of my computers? I have heard of people doing this for low energy computers and laptops, but I am wondering if we have the technology to just plug it into your average desktop computers and home servers and be able to provide enough power? No doubt if such thing exists it be very expensive as early adoptors suffer, ...

SOLAR POWERED HOMES
.. .. Most relevant web site about this: >>> http://full-base.com/30/solar-powered-homes <<< .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. solar powered homes solar power homes solared powered homes .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ....

Battery Power Solutions
Until now I've relied on a relatively piecemeal approach to UPS protection. Of course, when I started here we only had 2 servers (3 if you count SFTIII as 2). Then one battery was "enough". Added more servers, and added more batteries. I want my servers to stay up longer and to be more easily manageable via Powerchute. We've VMed a few serves to reduce the load, but I also want to increase the power. I am thinking about a Symmetra from APC to be hardwired into the building. If you have one, what do you think? If you don't have one, what is your bi...

Battery-powered portable touch-screen?
Anything like that around yet? A battery-powered portable touch-screen with wireless DVI and USB link to your desktop system. Sounds easy to manufacture, and I think there's a market. Dominic Willems wrote: >Anything like that around yet? > >A battery-powered portable touch-screen with wireless DVI and USB link >to your desktop system. Sounds easy to manufacture, and I think there's >a market. The RF bandwidth for DVI would make this difficult, and therefore not very cheap, so I expect the market won't be large enough. -- - Mike Mike Warren w...

No Battery Tab in Gnome Power Manager
New 11.1/Gnome install on HP DV7 laptop and Gnome Power Manager has no Battery Tab! Can someone tell me where to start looking for a fix? Thanks -- Ski_K2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fixed :) On chance I switched user to root. Opened the Power Manager in Gnome as root and low and behold the battery tab was there. Adjusted the settngs as I liked. Clicked the Make Default button. Restarted and voila my regular user now had the battery button :) -- Ski_K2 ---------------------------------------------------...

solarpowersystemforhome.com
Name: RoralcowSow Email: brarlyalalleyatmailzadotinfo Product: eBay Companion Summary: solarpowersystemforhome.com - solar power homes Comments: <B>solarpowersystemforhome.com</B> Making choices that lead to going green saves a lot of money in the long run and helps our environment at the same time. Now you can get help online to create your own solar panels! Putting a solar power system for home to use is one of the main ways you can get started in greening your home and life. <a href=http://solarpowersystemforhome.com><B>solar power homes</B><...

11.1
I'm using a Dell D600 laptop. I migrated to openSUSE 11.1 from Ubuntu as I had multiple issues after their last update. The install went well, and I was able to use zypper to install the firmware for the Broadcom BCM4318 wireless NIC. All worked as it should. Then I got a notification to install security updates. I did so, and now the keyboard seems disabled when I have to logon after powering up when on battery power. It works OK on 110 volt AC. At first I thought that this might be a hardware issue, so I wiped the drive and reinstalled Windoze - that worked OK, so I wiped the...

Chrysler VP Predicts Solar-Powered Cars
(1958) Detroit, Feb. 7 -- The automobile industry may be producing cars driven by solar power in the years ahead, James C. Zeder, Chrysler vice-president, predicted today. "We know how to get electrical energy from sunlight by means of silicon converters," said the Chrysler engineering expert. "If we continue to increase the efficiency of these converters, and if we are able to develop small, efficient energy storage cells solar powered cars will be feasible." Zeder added that expanding knowledge of nuclear and solar energy is "bringing in...

RC1 (still) slow on laptop on battery power
Name: Russell Garner Email: russelldotgarneratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: RC1 (still) slow on laptop on battery power Comments: Hi, In common with Beta 5, FF3 RC1 is significantly slower (over 1 second to switch tabs) when run on battery power (this on a Sony S1XP, 1.7Ghz Pentium M, 1GB/RAM). Plug the power back in and the tabs can be switched instantaneously. For comparison, this doesn't happen with FF2.x or IE7. Cheers, Russell Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 ...

Opensuse Gnome: No On Battery tab in Power Management
I installed Opensuse 11.1 with Gnome desktop on my laptop, but there is no "On Battery" tab in Power Management where I can set to suspend if lid is closed. Is there anything to do with PolicyKit? How can I get it working? Thanks! -- hzxu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I did an update and the problem is solved! -- hzxu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hzxu's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=938 View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthre...

App to manage battery power like kpowersave
Hi, Any other good app similar to kpowersave to measure and manage battery power, etc.? I seem to have trouble with kpowersave and am looking to replace it. Tx. -- Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1 KDE 3.5.9 - zsh WinXP Pro stef wrote: > Hi, > > Any other good app similar to kpowersave to measure and manage battery > power, etc.? > > I seem to have trouble with kpowersave and am looking to replace it. > > Tx. > Klaptop (KDE Utils) may do. ClareOldie wrote: > Klaptop (KDE Utils)     may do. Tx. I'll take a look...

Oops
We have a bit of a problem with 5.8.1RC2. Sorry this isn't filed in the bug system but I don't really have time... Running the PDL test suite with 5.8.1-RC2 threw up a strange test failure. After a bit of detective work it came down to this: -3 ** 3 != -27 -3 ** 3 == 27 The following test script works on 5.8.0 and older but 5.8.1-RC2 fails for all integers that are not powers of 2. ie -1 ** 3 == -1 -2 ** 3 == -8 -3 ** 3 == 27 -4 ** 3 == -64 -5 ** 3 == 125 I'm hoping I'm just in the twilight zone and about to embarrass myself in f...

Wireless drops out when running on battery
Hi All, I just got a Lenovo Thinkpad x100e. Everything seems to be running well, with this exception of the wireless adapter. When running on the battery the wireless runs for about 30secs to 1 minute before dropping out. The NetworkManager says it's still connected, but nothing goes across the network. Disabling and then re-enabling the wireless works, for about 30 sec to a minute. The weird thing is this behavior DOESN'T occur when the power adapter is plugged in. I'm wondering what power management parts I should be looking at? I'm running OpenSuSE 11.2, KDE 4...

Web resources about - solar powered calculator batteries - grc.techtalk

Calculator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For mechanical precursors to the modern calculator, see Mechanical calculator . For other uses, see Calculator (disambiguation) . An electronic ...

Calculator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For mechanical precursors to the modern calculator, see Mechanical calculator . For other uses, see Calculator (disambiguation) . An electronic ...

Syncapse Offers 2013 Facebook Advertising Spend Calculator
... management platform Syncapse introduced a tool to help Facebook page administrators do just that: the 2013 Facebook Advertising Spend Calculator ...

Jumbo Calculator for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Jumbo Calculator on the App Store. Download Jumbo Calculator and enjoy ...

Calculator: How much will you need to save for a house now?
Minimum down payments are going up on homes priced above $500,000 in February. See how much buyers will have to save to meet the new requirements. ...

Atlas Value Calculator: Analyze Campaigns’ Efficiency
Atlas Value Calculator: Analyze Campaigns’ Efficiency

Today’s apps gone free: Calculator, Commander Compass, Say and Go and more
... and leaderboards via Game Center. Chain3D is available for free for a limited time. It has a 4-star rating with a total of 125 ratings. Calculator ...

Free, open-source mod lets TI graphing calculator make sweet 1-bit music
You really should watch this video. It's awesome. The humble Texas Instruments graphing pocket calculator has seen its fair share of mods over ...

Kalkules is a scientific calculator anyone can use
If you’re not mathematically inclined then it’s easy to assume that scientific calculators are too complex, out of your reach, not something ...

2016 Free Agency Contract Calculator
The free agency contract calculator is updated for the 2016 season - now with qualifying offers! Have you ever wanted to predict the value of ...