NtCanuck's `TreeWalk' and AnalogX's `FastCache' Dns Servers

Hello Global Friends,
I have been using AnalogX's "FastCache" software as my Local Dns Server for
all these years. For the last three years I did not see a new version of
FastCache software.

Recently I came to know of (Developers NT Canuck & ObiWan) "Tree Walk" Dns
Server and started using it in the place of FastCache. Tree Walk works
perfectly but some offline web pages could not load in IE6.
http://www.nseindia.com/marketinfo/charting/HistStockChart.jsp?plot1=TRD_QTY&plot2=PRICE&symbol=colgate&indexname=S%26P+CNX+NIFTY&stdate=01&stmonth=01&styear=2006&enddate=30&endmonth=12&endyear=2006&charttype=HIST_STOCK&series=EQ&mkttype=NCould
ObiWan the developer of Tree Walk, could you tell me how to solve the
problem and the differences between FastCache and TreeWalk?

Your kindest most honest response will be appreciated.
--
PIII / 1Ghz / 384mb ram / WinXP Pro Sp2 / AntiVir / Kerio 4.2.1 / Ad-aware /
Spybot / a-squared / Spyware Doctor / Naviscope / Proxomitron

0
John

John Abraham wrote:>

> Recently I came to know of (Developers NT Canuck & ObiWan) "Tree Walk" Dns
> Server and started using it in the place of FastCache. Tree Walk works
> perfectly but some offline web pages could not load in IE6.
> http://www.nseindia.com/marketinfo/charting/HistStockChart.jsp?plot1=TRD_QTY&plot2=PRICE&symbol=colgate&indexname=S%26P+CNX+NIFTY&stdate=01&stmonth=01&styear=2006&enddate=30&endmonth=12&endyear=2006&charttype=HIST_STOCK&series=EQ&mkttype=NCould
> ObiWan the developer of Tree Walk, could you tell me how to solve the
> problem and the differences between FastCache and TreeWalk?

Have you tried the Tree Walk news group?

news.ntcanuck.com
0
Skywarren
6/13/2006 8:08:10 PM
On Tuesday, 13 June 2006 16:08, in newsgroup grc.techtalk, Skywarren wrote:

> Have you tried the Tree Walk news group?
>
> news.ntcanuck.com

And news.treewalkdns.com as well.

MP
0
Martin
6/13/2006 8:50:25 PM
In grc.techtalk Martin Paquet wrote:

> On Tuesday, 13 June 2006 16:08, in newsgroup grc.techtalk,
> Skywarren wrote:

>> Have you tried the Tree Walk news group?
>>
>> news.ntcanuck.com
>
> And news.treewalkdns.com as well.

 Yep, that is "current" although I guess the old address still works
at this time.
0
Mark
6/13/2006 9:53:26 PM
Mark V wrote:>>>news.ntcanuck.com

>>And news.treewalkdns.com as well.
>

>  Yep, that is "current" although I guess the old address still works
> at this time.

news.treewalkdns.com times out for me.
0
Skywarren
6/13/2006 10:21:08 PM
In grc.techtalk Skywarren wrote:

> Mark V wrote:>>>news.ntcanuck.com
>>>
>>>And news.treewalkdns.com as well.
>>

>>  Yep, that is "current" although I guess the old address still
>>  works
>> at this time.
>

> news.treewalkdns.com times out for me.

Times Out?  What news reader are you using?  T-bird?
It does hiccup occasionally (for maint.) but is working here at this
time FWIW.
0
Mark