Migrating Eudora 7 from Win XP to Win 7 64

I run Eudora 7 on my current Win XP machine. I'm getting a new Win Pro 64bit 
computer and want to install Eudora 7 on my new computer and move all of the 
old Eudora data from the Win XP to the Win 7 computer.
I've searched and read, but I haven't found anything that lays out a 
step-by-step procedure for doing this.
I've read that Win 7 won't let you store programs and writable data in the 
Program Files folder and found several (none of them crystal clear to me) 
workarounds.
I read one fix that said if Eudora is installed in another file - for 
example C:\My Utilities\Eudora" then Win 7 doesn't care if the Eudora 
program and data stored in the same folder. Is that true? If it is that 
sounds easy enough.
I'd also like to get a complete list of all the Eudora data files that I'd 
need to move to my new computer to preserve all my email information.
Once I have that list, I'd copy all those files from my XP computer to a 
flash drive and then copy them from the flash drive to the Eudora folder on 
the Win 7 computer?
I'd appreciate some links to guides that would clearly lay this out.
Thanks 




---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 130701-1, 07/01/2013
Tested on: 7/1/2013 7:25:44 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2013 AVAST Software.
http://www.avast.com



0
dklr
7/2/2013 1:25:43 AM
grc.techtalk 27358 articles. 1 followers. Follow

10 Replies
1398 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 41

My keylogger reports, "dklr" <dklr@nospam.net>, to have written:

>I run Eudora 7 on my current Win XP machine. I'm getting a new Win Pro 64bit 
>computer and want to install Eudora 7 on my new computer and move all of the 
>old Eudora data from the Win XP to the Win 7 computer.

OK. Now. Not sure about this. The "Eudora 7". That's the one the development
team kept working on after Qualcomm went west? So if it's the one I'm thinking
of, it ended up being Thunderbird with a cosmetic interface like Eudora 6.
Correct me if wrong however it's not really all that important.
I still use Eud. 6.2

Eud. has  developed an allergy to Win 7. Some versions of Win / 64 that I've
installed it on have no problem and take to it in a "normal" straightforward
fashion "Program Files (x86) \ qualcomm \ eudora"  - this on a laptop.
One particular PC downright refused to accept it until installed directly to
c:\Eudora - this on a desktop. If there's a "rule" I don't see it. Maybe, it's
an interaction with installed drivers, maybe permissions. I could not find the
culprit so I ended up accepting whatever worked. Even worse, was when an
install would go correctly on a particular machine and yet abort using the
same procedure on the same machine on a different day or hour. No
rhyme/reason.

>I've searched and read, but I haven't found anything that lays out a 
>step-by-step procedure for doing this.
>I've read that Win 7 won't let you store programs and writable data in the 
>Program Files folder and found several (none of them crystal clear to me) 
>workarounds.

Yes, you might end up having to keep it in a contained folder of your choice
- meaning the whole program and files - Inbox, Outbox etc. You can however
direct Eudora attachments to User\acct\application .....

>I read one fix that said if Eudora is installed in another file - for 
>example C:\My Utilities\Eudora" then Win 7 doesn't care if the Eudora 
>program and data stored in the same folder. Is that true? If it is that 
>sounds easy enough.

Pretty much true given the vagaries of Win in accepting Eudora

>I'd also like to get a complete list of all the Eudora data files that I'd 
>need to move to my new computer to preserve all my email information.

Can't help you there but I can say, get the thing installed #1 priority.
Copy *.* from Xp D&S \ Acct \ Apps \ Qualcomm \ Eud to your new istallation.
Usually but not always, the Eud attachments is kept within Qualcomm folder.
That sounds a bit ruthless but I've never had any issue. Naturally test it
before making a final committment. Notice I said "COPY" not MOVE.

>Once I have that list, I'd copy all those files from my XP computer to a 
>flash drive and then copy them from the flash drive to the Eudora folder on 
>the Win 7 computer?

Yeah. What I said -)
0
Bazza
7/2/2013 5:59:33 AM
On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:59:33 +1000, Bazza wrote:

> My keylogger reports, "dklr" <dklr@nospam.net>, to have written:
 
>>I run Eudora 7 on my current Win XP machine. I'm getting a new Win Pro 64bit 
>>computer and want to install Eudora 7 on my new computer and move all of the 
>>old Eudora data from the Win XP to the Win 7 computer.
 
> OK. Now. Not sure about this. The "Eudora 7". That's the one the development
> team kept working on after Qualcomm went west? So if it's the one I'm thinking
> of, it ended up being Thunderbird with a cosmetic interface like Eudora 6.
> Correct me if wrong however it's not really all that important.
> I still use Eud. 6.2
 
> Eud. has  developed an allergy to Win 7. Some versions of Win / 64 that I've
> installed it on have no problem and take to it in a "normal" straightforward
> fashion "Program Files (x86) \ qualcomm \ eudora"  - this on a laptop.
> One particular PC downright refused to accept it until installed directly to
> c:\Eudora - this on a desktop. If there's a "rule" I don't see it. Maybe, it's
> an interaction with installed drivers, maybe permissions. I could not find the
> culprit so I ended up accepting whatever worked. Even worse, was when an
> install would go correctly on a particular machine and yet abort using the
> same procedure on the same machine on a different day or hour. No
> rhyme/reason.

I am currently replacing our number 3 XP PC, with a Win 7 box. When I did
the same exercise with this workstation, I found several XP programs that
would not install or run properly on a Tuesday, but worked a treat when I
tried again on a Friday. I am seeing the same anomalous nonsense on this
latest workstation, but this time it is happening with *different*
programs.

There is something insanely arbitrary about the Win 7 OS. And after getting
some software to run on number 3 PC, I came back and tried it again on
number 1 PC, and now it works. Aaaaaargh!!!!!
  
-- 
no nym
0
no
7/2/2013 8:24:51 AM
Thanks for your reply.
My comments are spliced in below
"Bazza" <Anon@doublyinvalid.com> wrote in message 
news:n1p4t81qrn47via6844o53d9sj2jnkstt1@4ax.com...
cut
> My keylogger reports, "dklr" <dklr@nospam.net>, to have written:
> OK. Now. Not sure about this. The "Eudora 7".
....cut
I was a little sloppy about thr Eudora version. I have Eudora 7.1.0.9 
installed on my XP computer
....cut
> Yes, you might end up having to keep it in a contained folder of your 
> choice
> - meaning the whole program and files - Inbox, Outbox etc. You can however
> direct Eudora attachments to User\acct\application .....
....cut
This does sound like the easiest solution (if it works)
....cut
> Can't help you there but I can say, get the thing installed #1 priority.
> Copy *.* from Xp D&S \ Acct \ Apps \ Qualcomm \ Eud to your new 
> istallation.
> Usually but not always, the Eud attachments is kept within Qualcomm 
> folder.
> That sounds a bit ruthless but I've never had any issue. Naturally test it
> before making a final committment. Notice I said "COPY" not MOVE.
....cut
That's one I hadn't read - just copying the whole Eudora file (program, data 
and all) to the Win 7 computer. I don't have the locations you cite; on my 
XP I have Eudora (program & data) stored in C"\My Utilities\Eudora. Searches 
don't show any other locations of Eidora or Qualcomm. So you;re saying I 
shoud try copying (*.*) my Eudora file to a location on my new computer. I 
guess that would work if Eufora didn't make any registry ebtries or 
otherwise interact the OS.
I was thinking of doing a new install of Eudora 7.1.0.9 (or whatever version 
I can find) on my new computer (in a folder other than the Program Files 
folder). I read somewhere that if I uninstall Eudora on my XP computer that 
only the program files would be removed ; that all data files would be left. 
Then I could copy those to my new machine. I guess that would work if Eudora 
somehow ties into the OS.
I hear your advice to make backups in case (when?) things go wrong
Thanks again
 . 




---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 130702-0, 07/02/2013
Tested on: 7/2/2013 2:34:17 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2013 AVAST Software.
http://www.avast.com



0
dklr
7/2/2013 8:34:13 PM
Thanks for the reply, my comments are spliced in below

"no nym" <shortfuse@example.net> wrote in message 
news:12lv83yfb268m$.drg4arj9vco.dlg@40tude.net...
.... big cut
>  I am seeing the same anomalous nonsense on this
> latest workstation, but this time it is happening with *different*
> programs.
....cut
> There is something insanely arbitrary about the Win 7 OS. And after 
> getting
> some software to run on number 3 PC, I came back and tried it again on
> number 1 PC, and now it works. Aaaaaargh!!!!!
> no nym

Ya, that's what gather from reading. I'll give moving Eudora a try; but may 
have to try anothe email app. I've heard/read good things about Thunderbird. 
Any experiance?




---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 130702-0, 07/02/2013
Tested on: 7/2/2013 2:56:04 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2013 AVAST Software.
http://www.avast.com



0
dklr
7/2/2013 8:56:02 PM
"dklr" <dklr@nospam.net> wrote in news:kqvdg9$2vue$1@news.grc.com:

Doesn't Eudora have an EXPORT function? Or a backup function?
0
Danny
7/2/2013 10:06:14 PM
snip
>
>Ya, that's what gather from reading. I'll give moving Eudora a try; but may 
>have to try anothe email app. I've heard/read good things about Thunderbird. 
>Any experiance?
>
have used it pretty much from the time it came out.  Totally happy.
Just to be clear I do not use it for Usenet, only email.  One plus for
me is that I can use it in Wildows and Linux allthough the use is 99.9
% in Linux

 Forte Agent is my choice for Usenet in both systems
0
Bob
7/2/2013 10:22:34 PM
My keylogger reports, "dklr" <dklr@nospam.net>, to have written:

>That's one I hadn't read - just copying the whole Eudora file (program, data 
>and all) to the Win 7 computer. I don't have the locations you cite; on my 
>XP I have Eudora (program & data) stored in C"\My Utilities\Eudora. Searches 
>don't show any other locations of Eidora or Qualcomm. So you;re saying I 
>shoud try copying (*.*) my Eudora file to a location on my new computer. I 
>guess that would work if Eufora didn't make any registry ebtries or 
>otherwise interact the OS.

Aah, well, I suppose I was a little over-enthusiastic there. Perhaps 
let's not go *.* and  certainly not the folders -) The install (if working)
should do the registry modifications and the dll registrations for you
(sufficient for a going concern). If other dlls are  copied they *should* 
get ignored by the OS. In that respect, I've had no problems.  What you 
do need to transfer is the :
*.toc   *.mbx   *.pce   *.cnt      *.ini   *.*.001/002  type of stuff and
perhaps some particular directories (attach / filters?  would be one)

>I was thinking of doing a new install of Eudora 7.1.0.9 (or whatever version 
>I can find) on my new computer (in a folder other than the Program Files 
>folder). I read somewhere that if I uninstall Eudora on my XP computer that 
>only the program files would be removed ; that all data files would be left. 
>Then I could copy those to my new machine. I guess that would work if Eudora 
>somehow ties into the OS.

I'm not quite with you there. I think you're referring to the preservation of
User data. Most of the Eudora installations offered a choice of installs to
the main Qualcomm folder (all program and data consolidated into the 1
folder) or an normal install of Eud into "Program Files"  but keeping User
data into the "Docs & Settings" XP's area. In *that* sense, then yes, User
data would be preserved. However, if your install forces you to use a 
specific single aggregated folder then Win updates *should* leave things 
alone as *should* restore points but you will need to remember that this
is where all your communications exist for backup purposes.
0
Bazza
7/3/2013 1:18:08 AM
My keylogger reports, Danny <dragonslayer2k@yahoo.com>, to have written:

>"dklr" <dklr@nospam.net> wrote in news:kqvdg9$2vue$1@news.grc.com:
>
>Doesn't Eudora have an EXPORT function? Or a backup function?

Not really, It has a "compact mailboxes" function.
Data is stored in ascii format for *.mbx files with
*.toc files acting as an indices for the mbx's.
Better than MS abortive pst file IMO.

0
Bazza
7/3/2013 1:24:10 AM
"Bazza" <Anon@doublyinvalid.com> wrote in message 
news:eft6t8tg0nifau4eci6kmvvbij5ne4rkf4@4ax.com...
> My keylogger reports, "dklr" <dklr@nospam.net>, to have written:
,,,cut
>> So you;re saying I shoud try copying (*.*) my Eudora file to a location 
>> on my new >>computer. I guess that would work if Eufora didn't make any 
>> registry ebtries or
>>otherwise interact the OS.

> Aah, well, I suppose I was a little over-enthusiastic there. Perhaps
> let's not go *.* and  certainly not the folders -) The install (if 
> working)
> should do the registry modifications and the dll registrations for you
> (sufficient for a going concern). If other dlls are  copied they *should*
> get ignored by the OS. In that respect, I've had no problems.  What you
> do need to transfer is the :
> *.toc   *.mbx   *.pce   *.cnt      *.ini   *.*.001/002  type of stuff and
> perhaps some particular directories (attach / filters?  would be one)
....cut
>>I read somewhere that if I uninstall Eudora on my XP computer that
>>only the program files would be removed ; that all data files would be 
>>left.
....cut
> I'm not quite with you there. I think you're referring to the preservation 
> of
> User data. Most of the Eudora installations offered a choice of installs 
> to
> the main Qualcomm folder (all program and data consolidated into the 1
> folder) or an normal install of Eud into "Program Files"  but keeping User
> data into the "Docs & Settings" XP's area. In *that* sense, then yes, User
> data would be preserved. However, if your install forces you to use a
> specific single aggregated folder then Win updates *should* leave things
> alone as *should* restore points but you will need to remember that this
> is where all your communications exist for backup purposes.
If I understand, since Eudora is installed in a single folder (program & 
user data) on my XP computer, uninstall would remove the user data as well 
as the program files.
So I guess I'm looking at a new Eudora install on the Win 7 computer and 
then coping
the files you specified; i.e.  *.toc   *.mbx   *.pce   *.cnt      *.ini 
*.*.001/002  types and
 try to figure out which of the other directories and/or files (attachments, 
filters,???)  are necessary - w/o screwing up the new installation.
I think I get the general idea; but foggy about the details.
Thanks for reply




---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 130703-1, 07/03/2013
Tested on: 7/3/2013 7:58:52 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2013 AVAST Software.
http://www.avast.com



0
dklr
7/4/2013 1:58:48 AM
My keylogger reports, "dklr" <dklr@nospam.net>, to have written:

>If I understand, since Eudora is installed in a single folder (program & 
>user data) on my XP computer, uninstall would remove the user data as well 
>as the program files.

Under the condition that "everything" is contained within a single folder,
e.g. C:\myEud\ ... , then, if you manually wipe the folder with a delete, ALL
will be deleted. Also "Restore" is not available.

Under the condition that "everything" is contained within a single folder,and
you use the Windows inbuilt "Delete program" via its "Programs and features"
style, then, too, ALL is cast into darkness. Again, restore should be
helpless.

If you did an install, and all going well, you installed Eud to a new 
folder *external* to the regular "Program Files" or "Programs (x86)" 
e.g. C:\MyEud" but, during the install, elected to use the Qualcomm's
default of keeping the user data separate i.e into your User
space/account/folders (appsdata) then you should be OK.
 BUT, here's the thing, I've never done it. My stuff is all grouped together.
I made that choice during install. I was given little alternative by an
obstinate OS.  You're on your own. Experiment.
 Can't hurt so long as you haven't made a final committment -)

Weirdly, I elected to keep attachments separate but that was done *after* the
install was OK.  So they're in Win (7):
C:\Users\Account\Appdata\Roaming\Qualcomm\Eud attachments

>So I guess I'm looking at a new Eudora install on the Win 7 computer and 
>then coping
>the files you specified; i.e.  *.toc   *.mbx   *.pce   *.cnt      *.ini 
>*.*.001/002  types and
> try to figure out which of the other directories and/or files (attachments, 
>filters,???)  are necessary - w/o screwing up the new installation.
>I think I get the general idea; but foggy about the details.
>Thanks for reply

First things. Get it to install and run. Note the placement of your user data.
Eud+Win *might* allow a separation of 'program needs' Vs 'user needs'
(or it might not) in which case there's no argument - a case of "all in".

Second. If installed, does the 'vanilla install', Eud-options allow the
generation of a new account? If so then things are fine. Start copying 
the XP version of the files listed, into the Win 7 setup beit the 'fully
consolidated installation point" or the 'essentials' / 'privatised"
differentiation. It will not hurt to copy the files listed above to BOTH
locations if you're allowed the separation but it might confuse you 
if you had to do a later new migration. 
I suppose I'm saying - get it going, and copy files till its fully going -)

And backup -)
0
Bazza
7/4/2013 4:13:41 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Tmaskedit acts differently on win xp and win 7
Using tmaskedit for socsec input. On win xp clicking in component highlights entire 9 char, in win7 enviornment only 1st 3 light up. Usiing delphi 2010 with advantage 11.1 db. ...

Tabs on top saves screen space on Win 7 but not Win XP
I upgraded to FireFox 4 on both my home laptop (Windows 7 64-bit Home "premium") and my work computer (Windows XP 32-bit "professional"). The new feature "tabs on top" allows the tabs to use the same vertical space as the new Firefox menu button on the Win7 machine, but on WinXP, the tabs go below that button so I don't recover any vertical space. Is this an OS limitation of XP? Or can I somehow get the space back. By the way I really like the new look which seems to do a good job of getting more screen space for browsing. The new widescreen m...

Re: iFolder 2.7.1 on Win 7 (64-Bit)
thsundel;1939907 Wrote: > This would be the correct forum to ask: > > 'iFolder - NOVELL FORUMS' > (http://forums.novell.com/novell-product-support-forums/ifolder/) > > An btw I think you need iFolder 3.8 for Win 7 support. > > Thomas 3.7 will work on windows 7 but you lose a lot of functionality. You should really upgrade the client to 3.8. -- Eric Veysey CNA 6, CNE 6 Eric@VEYSEY.ca ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...

3.5.7 wont shut down in win 7 64 bit
Name: medman68 Email: medman68atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5.7 wont shut down in win 7 64 bit Comments: 3.5.7 wont shut down in win 7 64 bit, gets hung up and have to force shutdown! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Have migration knowledge... win, win, win!
Submit your Unicode Migration Stories for the Delphi and C++Builder Migration Best Practices Cookbook RAD Studio 2009 empowered you, the Delphi and C++Builder developer, to deliver first class, Unicode-enabled applications to your customers. While this important development is opening new markets for your software, in some cases it may have presented a challenge for some existing applications and development techniques, especially where code has included explicit assumptions about the size of strings. We want to aid those developers faced with the task of migrating existing a...

Have migration knowledge... win, win, win!
Submit your Unicode Migration Stories for the Delphi and C++Builder Migration Best Practices Cookbook RAD Studio 2009 empowered you, the Delphi and C++Builder developer, to deliver first class, Unicode-enabled applications to your customers. While this important development is opening new markets for your software, in some cases it may have presented a challenge for some existing applications and development techniques, especially where code has included explicit assumptions about the size of strings. We want to aid those developers faced with the task of migrating existing a...

Win 7 and XP
I did a clean install of Win7 64 on a seerate partition and it activated fine. When I start up machine it only boots into XP, it gives no other otptions. Using a recovery boot disk for xp shows the other os and lets me boot into it. Both bootini files only show its own OS. Can someone recomend a boot manager that will show both OS's at startup. Do you think MS did not put a boot loader option on the WIN7 as it was supposed to be an upgrade, as it did with the RC and Beta versions. I cant see my earlier post? "Steve" <Me@excite.com> wrote in message news:Xns9C...

XP or Win 7?
How many of you have upgraded to Win 7 from XP? I decided it was time and bought me a 3 user home upgrade of Win7 since I was reloading by good ole trusty Dell desktop, my notebook came with Vista but downgraded to XP so I might put it on there. Is it me but for work related stuff for those who HAVE to stay with a MS Win workstation solution, I'm not seeing the reason to upgrade at work other than the fact that MS is ending support for XP? Support for XP is not being discontinued. Only for SP2 not SP3. SP3 Support is continuing for a while yet. Win7 should be a l...

Migrating profiles from XP Pro to Win 7 Pro Firefox 19.0
I'm trying to migrate firefox profile data from an Win XP to a new computer with Win 7 Pro. I tried to copy the profile data from what was saved on a flash-drive from c:\Documents and Settings\Local Settings\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles To C:\users\me\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles I do the copy With Firefox 19.0 closed. When I open Firefox, none of the desired bookmarks are present. What am I missing? Thanks, Bill Bill Stanton <graeaglebill@gmail.com> wrote in news:tfednblEt9-yirHMnZ2dnUVZ_qmdnZ2d@mozilla.org: >I'm trying to migrate firefox profil...

XP 32-bit binary reading Win 7 64-bit registry
Hi. Back in December I had a problem reading a registry entry generated by my installer on Windows 7 64-bit with a binary created with C++ Builder XE on Win XP 32-bit. To correct this I turned off runtime themes and added a custom manifest to get the modern-looking buttons back (thanks to help from this forum!). Now I need to read the MachineGuid value from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Cryptography and am using the following: {code}int result = RegOpenKeyEx( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "Software\Microsoft\Cryptography", 0, KEY_READ|KEY_WOW64_64KEY, &key );{code} This ...

CreateIpNetEntry under win Vista or win 7 [Edit]
Hello, I try to use CreateIpNetEntry function but under windows XP it works fine but under win Vista or 7 it fails but it returns zero. I read http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa365866.aspx and http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb756929.aspx but it doesn't work. I don't know if I embed that manifest correctly. I put: {code} #define MANIFEST_RESOURCE_ID 1 MANIFEST_RESOURCE_ID RT_MANIFEST "MyApp.exe.manifest" {code} at the end of MyApp.rc and I create MyApp.exe.manifest {code}<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes...

Win 7 XP Mode
Has anyone out there gotten drive mappings to work in XP Mode on Windows 7? What I am currently running in to is that I have some video production equipment (camera) that the company has had for a while and the vendor only has XP drivers available, but the system's OS was Vista, which we have upgraded to 7 for this experiment. What we are trying to do is install the software and drivers within XP Mode and see if we can rip the videos taken from the camera to a digital format. The XP Mode does recognize the TS drive letters, but they are not accessible when trying to save dir...

Install win 7 over XP
I still have one computer running XP. I also have a copy of Win 7. Is it possibe to install 7 over XP? Not a regulay windos user, 99% Linux so not up on the details of Windows. TIA Bob Bloggs wrote: > I still have one computer running XP. I also have a copy of Win 7. Is > it possibe to install 7 over XP? Not a regulay windos user, 99% Linux > so not up on the details of Windows. TIA > No. you cannot 'upgrade to Win7 from WinXP. It demands a new install. So. split the partition and install Win7, and have best of both worlds until March 2014... -- LWB ...

XP v Win 7
I might have the wrong newsgroup .... aplogies if so. The following code (originated from Turbopower, iPro) works in XP but fails on the TFileStream.Create in Windows 7 ("... cannot create file, access is denied ..."). I have full access to the directory and fails even if running as Administrator. If you comment out the DeleteFile it works in both XP and Win7 - the DeleteFile returns True. If you step through the code (say a few seconds on each line, especially the DeletFile line) then it all works ok, it's like Win7 has not deleted but temporarily locked the file...

Web resources about - Migrating Eudora 7 from Win XP to Win 7 64 - grc.techtalk

Thunderclap Migrating From Twitter to Facebook
Thunderclap, a mass-messaging service that gained popularity on Twitter, has set its sights on Facebook . Twitter recently booted Thunderclap ...

Facebook Migrating Unofficial Page Fans to Official Pages at Brand Owner’s Request
Rupesh Mandal is such an avid fan of the Opera Mini web browser that he set up a Page on Facebook totally devoted to celebrating it, and then ...

YouTube - Evaluating & Migrating to Cloud Storage
Hochgeladen am 31.08.2011 When evaluating cloud storage, no matter the need, there are criteria that must be placed above the rest, including: ...

UAE is the global leader in attracting migrating professionals, study finds
... with 28 per cent, was the leading source of professionals, according to the LinkedIn study. The UAE is the global leader in attracting migrating ...

Enchanting video shows hundreds of stingrays migrating through shallow waters
A video showing hundreds of stingrays migrating through shallow waters&nbsp;has gone viral,&nbsp;months after being uploaded to Facebook.

The krilling season: Whales keep tourists migrating south
Earlybird whale watchers in Eden have been rewarded with astounding acrobatic displays in the bay.

Migrating Swans were bound for glory, says great
Migrating Swans were bound for glory, says great

Researchers say Irukandji jellyfish migrating further south along Qld coast
Researchers say climate change could be altering the migration patterns of the dangerous Irukandji jellyfish along Qld's east coast.

Apple chip supplier TSMC announces record profits, migrating to more advanced technology
... Company , iPhone , and iPad continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple chip supplier TSMC announces record profits, migrating ...

More eBay Merchants Migrating to Amazon in Search of Sales Growth
EBay's once-loyal merchants are moving more of their business to Amazon, saying they get more for their money by selling merchandise via the ...

Resources last updated: 1/24/2016 12:59:56 AM