Logging off another user in XP

Using an admin account, is there a way to log off another account without
having to go into that account and log off manually?
0
Ashley

In article <arej7i$1dnk$1@news.grc.com>, Ashley says...
>Using an admin account, is there a way to log off another account without
>having to go into that account and log off manually?

Yep -- take a look at the last tab in Task Manager. :)
--
Phil
0

"Phil Youngblood" <phil587@my_un_realbox.com> wrote in message
> In article <arej7i$1dnk$1@news.grc.com>, Ashley says...
> >Using an admin account, is there a way to log off another account without
> >having to go into that account and log off manually?
> >

> Yep -- take a look at the last tab in Task Manager. :)
> --
> Phil
0
Ashley
11/20/2002 1:01:00 AM
In article <aremu2$1hm1$1@news.grc.com>, Ashley says...
>Duh me. =]  Thanks!

You're welcome. I, too, searched deep in admin before I found that little
tab. It's one of those "slaps forehead" things. :)
--
Phil
0