EML to PDF

Hi,

I have a series of emails (perhaps 200 of them) that I need to "package"
into a single PDF.

If it were 1 single email, I would just print it to PDF and be done with
it.

But there is no way I can do that manually for 200 or more emails.  I
cannot find a way to print all of them at once to a single PDF file or
even to individual PDF files which I could then assemble into 1 single
file using pdftk.

I can do the process in Linux or WinXP so have a choice there--I do need
to keep the emails in their original format (html so it is easy to read)
as much as possible.

I am unable to find anything that is freeware or opensource.

I am sure it can be done in Linux with some type of cat command....

I have tried cat *.eml > file.eml or file.html but it prints the text AND
the MIME code so it makes it unreadable.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1
KDE 3.5.9 - zsh

On 05/06/12 12:34, stef_204 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a series of emails (perhaps 200 of them) that I need to "package"
> into a single PDF.
>
> If it were 1 single email, I would just print it to PDF and be done with
> it.
>
> But there is no way I can do that manually for 200 or more emails.  I
> cannot find a way to print all of them at once to a single PDF file or
> even to individual PDF files which I could then assemble into 1 single
> file using pdftk.
>
> I can do the process in Linux or WinXP so have a choice there--I do need
> to keep the emails in their original format (html so it is easy to read)
> as much as possible.
>
> I am unable to find anything that is freeware or opensource.

Some of the information in this link might help?
http://ask.metafilter.com/181456/Exportprint-many-emails-to-pdf-auto-filenames

0
Futuristic
6/5/2012 1:21:34 PM
On 05/06/12 14:21, Futuristic L wrote:
> On 05/06/12 12:34, stef_204 wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a series of emails (perhaps 200 of them) that I need to "package"
>> into a single PDF.
>>
>> If it were 1 single email, I would just print it to PDF and be done with
>> it.
>>
>> But there is no way I can do that manually for 200 or more emails.  I
>> cannot find a way to print all of them at once to a single PDF file or
>> even to individual PDF files which I could then assemble into 1 single
>> file using pdftk.
>>
>> I can do the process in Linux or WinXP so have a choice there--I do need
>> to keep the emails in their original format (html so it is easy to read)
>> as much as possible.
>>
>> I am unable to find anything that is freeware or opensource.
>>

> Some of the information in this link might help?
> http://ask.metafilter.com/181456/Exportprint-many-emails-to-pdf-auto-filenames

You might be able to use "pdfbox" to filter the output?
https://pdfbox.apache.org/download.html
http://www.printmyfolders.com/Home/PDFBox-Tutorial

0
Futuristic
6/5/2012 1:41:46 PM
On 05/06/2012 4:34, stef_204 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a series of emails (perhaps 200 of them) that I need to "package"
> into a single PDF.
>
> If it were 1 single email, I would just print it to PDF and be done with
> it.
>
> But there is no way I can do that manually for 200 or more emails.  I
> cannot find a way to print all of them at once to a single PDF file or
> even to individual PDF files which I could then assemble into 1 single
> file using pdftk.

If you can get all of the emails into a single folder in Thunderbird, you can
select all of them and, using something like PDFCreator, do a batch print to
single .pdf files. Yes, there will be a fair bit of clicking, but 200 isn't a
prohibitively massive number for that kind of thing. You'd probably spend more
time trying to cobble together a "custom" solution than just clicking through
the save dialog the requisite number of times.

Regards,
Sam
0
Sam
6/5/2012 1:55:22 PM
On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:55:22 -0700, Sam Schinke wrote:

> If you can get all of the emails into a single folder in Thunderbird,
> you can select all of them and, using something like PDFCreator, do a
> batch print to single .pdf files. Yes, there will be a fair bit of
> clicking, but 200 isn't a prohibitively massive number for that kind of
> thing. You'd probably spend more time trying to cobble together a
> "custom" solution than just clicking through the save dialog the
> requisite number of times.
>
> Regards,
> Sam

Sam,

I already have a PDF "printer driver" so could already do what you
mention but I want to avoid clicking 200+ times on the save dialog.

Which is the reason I posted here.

--
Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1
KDE 3.5.9 - zsh
> I have tried cat *.eml > file.eml or file.html but it prints the text AND
> the MIME code so it makes it unreadable.

You could try using wkhtmltopdf to take that file and convert it. This app
uses webkit to read a file and then spit it out to PDF. Webkit should, I
think, properly render all the MIME code, so it is worth a shot.

I have used this tool before and it has been perfect. I hate most word
processors, so when I am not in the mood to fight with them, I write my
documents in html in a text editor, then use this to render them to PDF to
pass them along to people. Worth its weight in gold.

http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

--
Todd Russell, Director of IT, Saint Joseph Abbey and Seminary College
http://www.sjasc.edu
On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 09:02:57 -0500, Todd Russell wrote:

>> I have tried cat *.eml > file.eml or file.html but it prints the text
>> AND the MIME code so it makes it unreadable.
>
> You could try using wkhtmltopdf to take that file and convert it. This
> app uses webkit to read a file and then spit it out to PDF. Webkit
> should, I think, properly render all the MIME code, so it is worth a
> shot.
>
> I have used this tool before and it has been perfect. I hate most word
> processors, so when I am not in the mood to fight with them, I write my
> documents in html in a text editor, then use this to render them to PDF
> to pass them along to people. Worth its weight in gold.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

Don't know why but it crashed systematically after starting the
conversion....

--
Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1
KDE 3.5.9 - zsh
>> http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/
>
> Don't know why but it crashed systematically after starting the
> conversion....

Hmmm, probably a missing dependency. Sigh... this is why I prefer fat
binaries... the use of all these common shared libraries that things
depend on is my one complaint about Linux. We have plenty of room on our
hard drives these days, devs should just bundle everything they need
instead of relying on the system libs. Granted, that mentality leads to
security problems, though, so I realize this is a "rock and a hard place"
scenario.

--
Todd Russell, Director of IT, Saint Joseph Abbey and Seminary College
http://www.sjasc.edu
0
Todd
6/5/2012 3:10:34 PM
On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 10:10:34 -0500, Todd Russell wrote:

> Hmmm, probably a missing dependency.

Shouldn't be since I d/l'ed the binary for Windows

--
Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1
KDE 3.5.9 - zsh
>> Hmmm, probably a missing dependency.
>
> Shouldn't be since I d/l'ed the binary for Windows

Oh, I assumed you were doing it in Linux since that is at the top of your
sig.  :) Maybe you should try that one.

--
Todd Russell, Director of IT, Saint Joseph Abbey and Seminary College
http://www.sjasc.edu
0
Todd
6/5/2012 4:51:47 PM
stef_204 wrote:

> I have a series of emails (perhaps 200 of them) that I need to "package"
> into a single PDF.

Yes.

> If it were 1 single email, I would just print it to PDF and be done with
> it.

Right.

> But there is no way I can do that manually for 200 or more emails.

Well... is just longer. :-)

> I cannot find a way to print all of them at once to a single PDF file or
> even to individual PDF files which I could then assemble into 1 single
> file using pdftk.

So, what you essentially need is to "print" a list of e-mails, right?

> I can do the process in Linux or WinXP so have a choice there--

I see.

> I do need to keep the emails in their original format
> (html so it is easy to read) as much as possible.

html? You mean eml? Or the MIME container that has the html?

> I am unable to find anything that is freeware or opensource.

Perhaps because eml is a proprietary Microsoft format for outlook?

> I am sure it can be done in Linux with some type of cat command....

Probably not.

> I have tried cat *.eml > file.eml or file.html but it prints the text AND
> the MIME code so it makes it unreadable.

> Any ideas?

Well, some:

1.- Acrobat on Windows.
   As you are using eml files, then you are using outlook storage which forces
   the hand to use windows. In such case, there is an acrobat utility to do
   exactly what you are asking to do:
   http://blogs.adobe.com/pdfitmatters/2011/11/batch-printing-pdf-files-from-an-email-archive-in-acrobat-x.html

Having said that, you specifically ask for a Linux tool to do just the same.

First, In the Unix/Linux philosophy: "... do one thing and do it well":
http://justcreative.com/2011/04/06/do-one-thing-and-do-it-well/
There should not be an app that "load email files", "render html",
"prints it to pdf" and "concatenates all pdfs together".
There should be an app that does each step as _well_ as possible.

If you could do it once, even by hand, chances are that you could
write a batch file to automate the whole process.

Then, what I will list ahead is the parts needed to get the whole
process done.

Sure there is no eml2txt program in linux, because eml is a Microsoft
proprietary format for Outlook exchange of emails. Could it get more closed?
http://www.coolutils.com/Formats/EML

a.- So, the first step is using Thunderbird under Windows (yes, inside windows)
to convert the outlook files to a email folder ".mbox". It has to be inside
Windows because thats the way for Thunderbird to access the Outlook libraries
that exist inside a Windows with Outlook installed.

That has to be done manually (sorry, no other way), inside Windows (no
alternative I know of, also) and the files transfered to the Linux machine/OS.
However, that step has to be done only once. :-)

Don't be fooled by the apparent text structure of the eml, the MIME parts are
proprietary:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-software-2/cannot-open-eml-attachments-in-mozilla-mail-and-thunderbird-300919/
If it were a simple text file, a simple print to a cups-pdf printer would work:
     print mailfile
see "man print" and/or "man compose" in your distro. Or if it were plain html
it could be converted by using the basic "htmldoc" processor (a bit old).

The html2pdf that you could find online are mostly un-usable. Why? Because
the conversion of an e-mail in html viewed in a email reader has to be up-to-date
in all the little details about processing html/css which change almost daily.

You could try the htmldoc or Pandoc. It may work on the type of e-mails you have:
http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/installing.html#all-platforms

The e-mail to PDF conversion is done in the printer. So, you could print to pdf:
http://xtricks.blogspot.com/2007/04/print-pdf-from-command-line.html

b.- Then, finally using Pandoc and the cups-pdf you could do something like:
pandoc -f html -o outputfile.pdf inputfile; lpr -P $pdf-printer outputfile.pdf
or:
pandoc -f html --to=pdf - inputfile | lpr -P $pdf-printer

c.- Iterate the above on the whole .mbox directory and you get all pdfs.

d.- Concatenate all pdfs into one big pdf.

   ### Just an idea of what could be done, not tested. Not even once.
   ### preprocess the .eml to an .mbox directory with TB.
   emailfiles=$(find $emaildir -iname cur/*)
   for efile in $emaildir; do
      pandoc -f html --to=pdf - $efile | lpr -P $pdf-printer
   done
   for ppdf in $spoolpdfdirectory; do
      pdftk $ppdf allemails.pdf
   done

> Thanks.

YW, if it helps. Otherwise, sorry.

Note to stef: If (as I suspect) you don't like the method used here, it is too
complex, or there is some not stated previously limitation/requirement, just
say "it doesn't work for me" or just keep it for yourself.
No need to clutter the thread. Thanks.

Note2: be aware that this works:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-software-2/print-files-in-pdf-or-html-format-from-the-linux-command-line-204012/

--
Mark Cross @ 06/05/2012 3:52 p.m.
A: Yes.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying?

0
Mark
6/5/2012 8:18:07 PM
Mark Cross wrote:

>    for ppdf in $spoolpdfdirectory; do
>       pdftk $ppdf allemails.pdf
>    done

This also works to concatenate PDF files:

http://doeidoei.wordpress.com/2009/04/12/easy-way-to-concatenate-pdf-files-in-ubuntu-linux/

--
Mark Cross @ 06/05/2012 4:23 p.m.
A: Yes.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying?

0
Mark
6/5/2012 8:24:37 PM
On 05/06/2012 7:02, stef_204 wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:55:22 -0700, Sam Schinke wrote:
>
>> If you can get all of the emails into a single folder in Thunderbird,
>> you can select all of them and, using something like PDFCreator, do a
>> batch print to single .pdf files. Yes, there will be a fair bit of
>> clicking, but 200 isn't a prohibitively massive number for that kind of
>> thing. You'd probably spend more time trying to cobble together a
>> "custom" solution than just clicking through the save dialog the
>> requisite number of times.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sam
>
> Sam,
>
> I already have a PDF "printer driver" so could already do what you
> mention but I want to avoid clicking 200+ times on the save dialog.

No problem. You hadn't defined what constituted "too many clicks" or what,
exactly, you meant by "manually".

My suggestion can be improved to eliminate most clicking, though:

There is an extension for Thunderbird called "Printing Tools" that allows the
suppression of the printing dialog, and PDFCreator supports something called
"Autosave" which you can pre-configure a folder and file-name format for a batch
of saving. If you set PDFCreator as the default printer and configure the
Autosave properly, it should give you a nice folder full of PDF files you can
then join together. The only thing I'm not sure about is if there is a nice way
to place the files in a predictable sequence.

> Which is the reason I posted here.

I figured there must have been a reason. No need to get snippy though. I do hope
you can forgive me for suggesting something that you didn't mention you had
already considered and rejected. :)

Regards,
Sam
0
Sam
6/6/2012 1:55:15 AM
Todd Russell wrote:

> ... I write my
> documents in html in a text editor, then use this to render them to PDF to
> pass them along to people. Worth its weight in gold.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

Have you tried?: http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/

It is available from most repositories, so, no compiling needed, auto
updating code.

--
Mark Cross @ 06/06/2012 2:53 a.m.
A: Yes.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying?

0
Mark
6/6/2012 6:56:33 AM
On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:51:47 -0500, Todd Russell wrote:

>>> Hmmm, probably a missing dependency.
>>
>> Shouldn't be since I d/l'ed the binary for Windows
>
> Oh, I assumed you were doing it in Linux since that is at the top of
> your sig.  :) Maybe you should try that one.

Yes, I should be using Linux--absolutely :)
(I try to avoid MS as much as I can.)

But it just happened that I was reading this newsgroup while logged in to
WinXP when I say your reply and didn't want to log off and reboot in
Linux.

It takes soooooo long to log off in Windows and
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to boot back up in Windows that just
thinking of doing it gives me a headache.

Booting into Linux is a breeze and very fast though; and unfortunately do
need to log on to Windows for part of my work day.....

--
Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1
KDE 3.5.9 - zsh
On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 16:18:07 -0400, Mark Cross wrote:

Mark!

Perhaps you need to relax, my man :)

You are making assumptions, also.

I am NOT using Outlook, but TB.

IMAP in TB to be exact.

TB seems to save emails to eml when one saves as file.

I don't believe I can or want to convert folders or inboxes to mbox, etc.

As for the rest, my only problem is how to render the EML files into
PDF's so I can then manipulate them as I wish (package or concatenate
them) using PDFTK, etc.  So that is only 1 thing.

Anyway, here what I did.

In Windows (sorry...I do try to avoid admitting I use Windows once in a
while--but I do fight strongly to keep it to the bare minimum :) ), I use
software995 to create PDF's, etc.

They also have an app called "Omniformat" which does a good job in
coverting many types of files into PDF's, etc.; which can be automated
btw.

I contacted their tech support, and we found out that I could just rename
the eml file as a doc file and open it in Word.  (Word does not seem to
read the header info but it will have to do for now.)

So, I masse renamed all the eml files into doc files, and then used
Omniformat to batch convert to PDF (it actually uses ghostscript for that
if I remember correctly.)

I can now manipulate or assemble in one single PDF's or a few PDF's only,
etc.

Best I can do right now--and no additional $ spent.  Plus I am already
familiar with the 995 products so didn't have to invest much time in
learning how to use them, etc.

Thanks for all of you for your feedback, always very much appreciated.

--
Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1
KDE 3.5.9 - zsh
stef_204 wrote:

> On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 16:18:07 -0400, Mark Cross wrote:

> TB seems to save emails to eml when one saves as file.

And where did you explained that you were assuming that.

> I don't believe I can or want to convert folders or inboxes to mbox, etc.

Then don't.

> As for the rest, my only problem is how to render the EML files into
> PDF's so I can then manipulate them as I wish (package or concatenate
> them) using PDFTK, etc.  So that is only 1 thing.

If you say so. I just provided some options, if you don't like/want/need
them, then why ask for help in the first place.

> Anyway, here what I did.

Why should I care, given that you don't even try what was proposed to you?

> In Windows

That was to be expected. <snerk>

> They also have an app called "Omniformat"

Why should I care, this is the Linux chapter of the server, move away to
techtalk.

> I can now manipulate or assemble in one single PDF's or a few PDF's only,
> etc.

Wasn't supposed to be only ONE step? Where did the rules changed, again?

> Thanks for all of you for your feedback, always very much appreciated.

But you always disregard anything that is recommended to you, name a new
condition that was not in the original post and go on doing whatever you
feel is right to solve your problem.

Exactly as predicted:

   "  If (as I suspect) you don't like the method used here,
      or there is some not stated previously limitation/requirement, "

Why do I even answer?

PLONK.

--
Mark Cross @ 06/06/2012 3:34 p.m.
A: Yes.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying?

0
Mark
6/6/2012 7:36:23 PM
Mark Cross wrote:

> Why do I even answer?

You're a slow learner?

--
Mark Warner
MEPIS Linux
Mark Warner wrote:

> You're a slow learner?

Hahahahahaha, thanks Mark! I certainlly seem to be. :-)

--
Mark Cross @ 06/06/2012 11:15 p.m.
A: Yes.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying?

0
Mark
6/7/2012 3:16:51 AM
On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 15:36:23 -0400, Mark Cross wrote:

> But you always disregard anything that is recommended to you

No I don't, I always take it into consideration--if it works, great.  If
I find another solution which is quicker or more suited to me, then I use
that and let others know in case they face similar problems.

I believe these are discussions groups, and we should discuss solutions
and help each other (that's how I see it anyway).

The problem is that you get upset if one doesn't just obey you or do
exactly what you suggest; you seem to take that as a personal attack.
It's not.  One needs to use whatever one feels matches his or her
requirements best, that is all.

--
Linux Mandriva Free 2008.1
KDE 3.5.9 - zsh

seamonkey2.2 pdf plugin crash with some PDF (Linux x86-64)
Some PDF link are not displayed in seamonkey but are displayed in firefox5.0. In Seamonkey I receive a black or a white screen Ex: http://www.hermione.com/media/_com_presse_greement_hermione__042579500_1026_30052011.pdf I have the adobe reader plugin installed with npwrapper ==> npwrapper.nppdf.so about.plugins shows " Adobe Reader 9.4 Fichier : /usr/seamonkey/plugins/npwrapper.nppdf.so Version : The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files from within the browser." Firefox shows the same plugin "Adobe Reader 9...

Migrate linux to linux
We want to migrate our gw7 from netware to linux but because we lack a spliffy new server i need to move it to a temporary server first. Thankfully we have an OES2 'test' server currently running in our production tree with suse10 and oes2. After we migrate the Netware server to the test server and get everything running, is it enough to just install the agents on the real server, copy the entire database over from test maintaining path etc, change some ip's in the nds and hit start ? - Arjan On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:46:01 +0000, Arjan wrote: > After we m...

Linux to Linux VPN
Hey All, Hopefully this is something that can be done. I have a main office with a Win2000 server. I have a remote office with 3 computers, right now each of the remote computers connects to the windows2000 server over the internet using VPN with the W2K box being the VPN server. This causes a few problems because of the domain login and the user's are not the ummmm brightest with computers. What I want to do it place a perment VPN with auto re-connect so when they unplug the DSL modem to plug in the Fax (I know I know) and then plug the DSL back in it will re-sync the VPN...

saveas pdf but as pdf/a
Hi, we need to save the reports as pdf/a. Is there a way to tell pb or let me save ghostscript to save the datawindow as a pdf/a ? ghostscript has some options like pdf/a but the datawindow printer seems to ignore all settings from ghsotscript TIA Heino Hellmers ...

is there any pdf text highlighter available for linux?
Hi i am using opensuse 11.2. i downloaded couple of books from tldp.org and wanted to highlight some text to make notes. is there any application for linux available to highlight and bookmark text in pdf? thanks -- autofocus ------------------------------------------------------------------------ autofocus wrote: > is there any application for linux available to highlight and bookmark > text in pdf? the way you ask the question leads me to think you know of such an app for some other operating system(s)...if so, you can try going to these sites and search usi...

problem with attaching pdf in thunderbird on linux
I have Thunderbird 1.0.6 on Linux (Red Hat 9.0), and I've always had problems when I send email with PDF attachments. If I add a PDF attachment, the email always comes in like it's inline, and it's all garbled. Attaching the same PDF on Thunderbird under Windows works fine. I've tried searching for this problem, but have never come up with any solutions. Has anyone else had this problem and have a solution? Currently, I have to zip up all PDF files and then attach them. Thanks, Randy M. ...

Anyone having trouble reading the techtalk.linux newsgroup ?
Is anyone else having trouble reading the grc.techtalk.linux newsgroups. Since yesterday (tues) I have not been able to read it, mozilla stalls when I try to load it. All other ng's that im subscribed to work fine, as did .linux previously. No changes made to machine. Anyone else ?? MC mc <REPLY.TO.NEWSGROUP@mctech.org> wrote: > Is anyone else having trouble reading the grc.techtalk.linux newsgroups. > Since yesterday (tues) I have not been able to read it, mozilla stalls > when I try to load it. All other ng's that im subscribed to work fine, > as did ...

Free PDF book on Linux availabe on distrowatch
"*Self-Service Linux®: Mastering the Art of Problem Determination - Free 456 Page eBook*" is a pdf book today available for free on 'distrowatch' (http://distrowatch.com/) (they want you to register, you see what you want to give as info). It seams valuable, haven't read it yet. And then, a you don't look too deep into gifted horses mouth, don't you. Thought to let you know. Cheers. -- Just "clicking away" security warnings about a change in repo signature ? Not able to control? Then please vote for *https://features.opensuse.or...

Samba: win to linux fine, natilus (linux) to linux asks for password
Hi! Basically that is my particular issue, adding that I've set it up over openvpn as well, to the same server. [win -> linux] - see public (for existing users) shares and try to enter them - when asked for user and password, can see the contents of the public share along with my home folder - can see the shared local printer, and open and view current print jobs on the server (cannot print tough, will write another post about that) [linux to linux] - try to access the server via smbclient -L and can see shares ok - from nautilus, with the address smb://10.22.22.1 ...

PDF::API2 module example for edit pdf and save new pdf file
Dear sirs, I want to learn more about open pdf file and edit and save some other new pdf file. I use PDF::API2 module, Kindly give me an example... Thanking you Regards Baskaran NK baskaran wrote: > Dear sirs, > > I want to learn more about open pdf file and edit and save some other new > pdf file. > I use PDF::API2 module, Kindly give me an example... > > Thanking you > > Regards > Baskaran NK > > > http://search.cpan.org/src/AREIBENS/PDF-API2-0.41/examples/ http://danconia.org ...

Dual boot
Recently, all of the sata controllers on my system board went south. Rather than buy a new board, I decided to dump Windows completely (since it is a pain to get working from an external drive) and just go with Ubuntu as an external. The Ubuntu install went fine. Everything so far is working. I decided to take the drive that used to have XP on it and set up a couple of other distro's to take a look at. I installed Kbuntu, and everything worked fine. I then installed Mepis. After the install I got a grub error:2 which I believe is that it cannot find the OS. I know this is d...

PDF to XML? PDF to Text?
Hello. I need .NET component to convert PDF document to XML or PDF to text. Help? Thank you in advance.Jasem Al-ShamlanInternet Applicationshttp://i.com.kwKuwait Here is a component that can read from PDF and you can out put the data in any format .... http://www.edcomponents.com/EDComponents/Main.aspx?ProductID=1ASP.Net Tips & Tricks - Jawad's Blog...

pdf in landscape and pdf filter
Hello! I have 2 questions concerning dwnwt in web forms C# 1)I use the 'classic' code to print datawindows using pdfs stored in an IIs folder.The problem I have is how to have landscape pdfs.Some of my reports can fit only in landscape and the portrait splits the report in 2 pages which makes it difficult to ne read... 2)In an earlier post I came across the same problem I have that is printing in pdf filtered datawindows.Can someone explain how can I do it.I think I must cache the filter buffer but I do not know how.. Thanx in advance!! For Question 1) You can u...

appending a pdf to a pdf stream
so i have a report that i stream to the client as a pdf...is it possible to append a pdf file to this stream? is it as simple as opening the pdf file into an iostream then appending those bytes onto the original pdf stream? thanks in advance. Kind of. There's a great third party tool from dynamic PDF you can use. Here's an article that will help: http://aspalliance.com/571If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs i'll give it a try...thanks....

Web resources about - EML to PDF - grc.techtalk.linux

EML to PST — Email Converter for (.eml)
Use EML to PST Converter Tool by PCVARE Labs to convert EML to PST, export eml to pst, move eml to pst in easy way.

EML to PST Converter — Perfect Outlook Import Software
EML to PST Converter tool is a Outlook Import Tool to import EML files to PST. Free Download EML to PST Converter to convert and import EML to ...

EML Lembit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
surfaced - 13.5 kn (15.5 mph; 25.0 km/h) submerged - 8.5 kn (9.8 mph; 15.7 km/h) EML Lembit is one of two Kalev class mine-laying submarines ...

Free eBook: Using eML for Dynamic eBooks for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Free eBook: Using eML for Dynamic eBooks on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The Chemical Brothers – “EML Ritual” (Feat. Ali Love) - Stereogum
... Q-Tip-featuring "Go," and St. Vincent collab "Under Neon Lights," and now they've just shared another. The pounding, momentum-building "EML ...

OfficeSuite Pro 6 + (PDF & HD)
... format - DOC and DOCX, RTF, TXT, LOG * Spreadsheet - XLS, XLSX and CSV * Presentation - PPT, PPTX, PPS and PPSX * Other formats - PDF, EML, ...

The Architect's Newspaper - Contact Us
The Architect's Newspaper speaks directly to architects with the news, developments, trends, resources, and updates when and how they want it. ...

Best Free Software 4 Download - search freeware and shareware downloads
Best Free Software 4 Download - search freeware and shareware downloads - Free software downloads - best freeware, shareware, demo and trialware ...

Smart Software Solutions for Email Messages Conversion - Birdie Software
Convert email messages and export emails to pdf, doc, html, eml, tiff and many more email client compatible file formats. Birdie Software provides ...

eml2mbox - Ruby eml to mbox converter
eml2mbox Ruby eml to mbox converter