UDP Packets #3

The OS is me, how can I close the connections?
0
Mike
1/10/2002 4:03:00 PM
grc.shieldsup 2699 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Misterious (UDP ?) packet loss in Teamspeak 3 and some games
Hi :) I've been getting some weird packet loss when using Teamspeak 3: [image: http://i.imgur.com/WKElV.png] There's a constant incoming packet loss. This doesn't cause any noticable problems but additionaly (like once every minute or so) it'll spike to 50%+ and I won't be able to understand other people because they sound stuttery. I also seem to get this problem in games which leads me to believe that it only happens with UDP connections, and only for incoming traffic. Few things I tried: - replacing my rt71 wifi card with a rt3572 wifi card alon...

From 3.3.4 to 3.2.3
Hi all, I have done an upgrade from 3.2.3 to 3.3.4. Installing new needed components like Digest::SHA. It works fine and all data are migrated in the MySql database. I moved the data directory and localconfig-file. I then tried to go back to 3.2.3 (just to check that would be posiible if something would go wrong when I upgrade the real server...). Same localconfig file and data-directory, I run checksetup.pl again without problem, but when accessing bugzilla page I get: "" Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. URL: http://10.66.5.34/ Template->process() fail...

3.6.3 #3
Name: Michael Frithjof Müller Email: resonanzexperteatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: 3.6.3 Comments: Fragmente Dateigröße Am stärksten fragmentierte Dateien 3 1 KB \WINNT\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG .... 14 991 KB \Programme\Mozilla Firefox\js3250.dll 52 11,402 KB \Programme\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dll .... 3 77 KB \WINNT\security\logs\winlogon.log .... 69 22,989 KB \Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator\Lokale Einstellunge...

3.5.3 #3
Name: Andreas Feist Email: feistdotandreasatwebdotde Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5.3 Comments: Habe Firefox 3.5.3 installiert ! Nach dem Computerneustart funktioniert alles einwandfrei aber wenn ich denn Browser schließe und Ihn später wieder Öffnen möchte ,erscheint die Fehlermeldung ,daß Firefox abgestürzt ist ,ein erneutes Öffnen ist nicht mehr möglich !! MfG A.Feist Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendr...

3.3 ; 3.4
Name: Gregor Reitz Email: nc-reitzgr3atnetcolognedotde Product: Firefox Summary: 3.3 ; 3.4 Comments: Sorry but I can´t explane my feedback not in english so i´ll do it in german. I hope it can help you too. Ich finde die Schriftart und Größe in der History Liste ist zu groß und aufwendig gestaltet. Ansonsten bin ich zur Zeit voll zufrieden. Best wishes G.Reitz Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

3.0.3 #3
Name: Dawn Nicholson Email: Nicholson_dawnathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 3.0.3 Comments: I recently updated from Firefox 2. something or other, to firefox 3.0.3 and I have had so many problems as a result. I would really like to go back to my old version because at least that way I could access the websites I use. Since updating to Firefox 3.0.3 I can access about 20% of the websties 5% of the time. I'm finding it near impossible to get anything done. It is driving me crazy. Could you please tell me where I can get an older version of firefox? Also ...

3 beta 3 #3
Name: ace Product: Firefox Summary: 3 beta 3 Comments: need a home button and ability to open bookmarks into new tabs like in ie7 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

UDP Packets
Hi, What are UDP packets meant for ? Especially UDP Broadcast packets ? ZoneAlarm's log is full of them ? The source is trusted computers, on our intranet. Is someone upto some mischief ? or is it network keep alive packets ? Thanking you. Enjoy! Debashish Mukherjee <dm@sriaurobindoashram.com> wrote in message news:3b85f5c4.14395169@news.grc.com... > Hi, > What are UDP packets meant for ? Especially UDP Broadcast packets ? > ZoneAlarm's log is full of them ? The source is trusted computers, on > our intranet. Is someone upto some mischief ? or is i...

UDP Packets
I was concerned about the DoS attacks article which said that we may be running servers that participate in the attacks without our knowledge. I am currently running Win me and I am on a cable modem. I ran shields up and tested my ports and everything seemed OK. I am concerned that when I do a netstat -an, I see several ports that are listening. 41006 through 50000. I also installed a packet sniffer and when I run it, I sometimes see 95% UDP packets coming across the network. My question is, are these packets being sent though my system or are they part of all of the network tra...

UDP packet
Any one know why my linksys router is letting UDP packets pass to my pc on port 56433 I think it may be part of my Unreal Tournament 2004 games VOIP SonyFony wrote: > Any one know why my linksys router is letting UDP packets pass to my pc > on port 56433 I think it may be part of my Unreal Tournament 2004 games > VOIP It's nothing (AFAICT) to do with UT2K4 - VOIP or otherwise. Assuming you aren't running a server then you should not need to open any (incoming) ports at all - all the connections are outbound. If you *are* running a server then you *will* have to...

ShieldsUP #3
I have a server that runs linux and does not run a graphical user interface. Therfore, it doesn't have a web browser. I want to run ShieldsUP on it to check its security settings but don't know how to do this without a browser. ...

3 #3
Name: laurencon Email: laurencondotfredatwanadoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: 3 Comments: mp Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

3 #3
Name: 237.14 Email: 05122778atthailifedotcom Product: Minefield Summary: 3 Comments: tak Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a5pre) Gecko/20070501 Minefield/3.0a5pre ...

3.3
Name: Dierk Schlotfeldt Email: BikerOHatwebdotde Product: Firefox Summary: 3.3 Comments: Der Browser stürzt mindestens 2x täglich ohne Vorwarnung ab. Das war vor dem Update auf 3.3 so und hat sich nicht geändert. Betriebs-System WinXP Serv 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; TCCC/1.0; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Web resources about - UDP Packets #3 - grc.shieldsup

Packet switching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Packet switching is a digital networking communications method that groups all transmitted data – regardless of content, type, or structure – ...

Packet Sport (@Packetsport) on Twitter

Island Packet Newspaper app for iPhone - Local Breaking News, Weather & Sports for Hilton Head South ...
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Island Packet Newspaper app for iPhone - Local Breaking News, Weather ...

NSW Premier Mike Baird intervenes to pump up pay packets for top NSW public servants
Premier Mike Baird is intervening to boost the pay packets of some of&nbsp;the state's newest top public servants, despite his government's determination ...

ANZ's CEO pay packet closes in on $11m
ANZ'S outgoing chief executive Mike Smith annual pay packet has ticked higher to just under $11 million.

ANZ's CEO pay packet closes in on $11m - PerthNow Search Search
ANZ'S outgoing chief executive Mike Smith annual pay packet has ticked higher to just under $11 million.

TWU slams Joyce's $11.9m pay packet
The TWU says Qantas chief executive Alan Joyce's $11.9 million pay packet is an outrage to struggling staff.

Peppa Pig and Dora the Explorer children's crayons among packets found to contain asbestos
Stationery giant Officeworks is pulling crayons from its shelves for testing amid fears Australian children may have been exposed to asbestos. ...

Gina Rinehart moves to slash employee pay packets at Roy Hill mine
Australia's richest person Gina Rinehart wants workers at her $10 billion Roy Hill mine to take pay cuts&nbsp;to preserve jobs and &quot;family ...

Jarryd Hayne secures substantial pay packet with San Francisco 49ers in NFL, coach puts call out for ...
... months waiting to discover his fate, Jarryd Hayne has sealed his spot on the San Francisco 49ers 53-man roster - and a substantial pay packet. ...