Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR- Pictures (best for many files)

Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR- Pictures (best for many files)

With XP, folders within My Pictures can be organised as:
Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR-
Pictures (best for many files).

BUT - it doesn't say more than what - or fewer than what!
What are the implications of the two different file systems?
--
Chris
0

In article <P5mU4DCJH409EwPJ@[127.0.0.1]>, Chris <nospam@[127.0.0.1]>
writes
>Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR- Pictures (best for many files)
>
>With XP, folders within My Pictures can be organised as:
>Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR-
>Pictures (best for many files).
>
>BUT - it doesn't say more than what - or fewer than what!
>What are the implications of the two different file systems?

  Oops!  Sorry!  Posted to wrong newsgroup!
--
Chris
0

Best file recovery program for deleted files?
Hi, I have a couple old HD's I was going to test SR6 on and find that there may be some old files and programs I would like to try to recover. I have an old copy of "lost & found", anyone have a recommendation for a good recovery program??? "Chris" <wirlybird13@cox.net> wrote in message news:c8t5ot$cu6$1@news.grc.com... > Hi, > I have a couple old HD's I was going to test SR6 on and find that there may > be some old files and programs I would like to try to recover. > I have an old copy of "lost & found", anyone have a...

best picture file format
Hi all, What is the best file format for saving a scan? Sounded like a simple question, so I did some searching. I came up with a lot of info , but no definitive answer yet. I want to scan some old postcards and save the picture in the best possible way. The file size is not important. If needed I can install Photoshop 5 :-). I'm using a HP Scanjet 4200C on W2k. Should I change settings there to improve scanning? Tried 'tiff' but then zooming in does not give the result I wanted/expected. I would like to be able to zoom in and still see a quality picture. Is it p...

Best file upload/download module for large file
Hi, i need a module for uploading and downloading file froma dnn 2.x or 3.x site. I would like to know if is there some module that is able to transfer large file (1GB or more) Thanks in advance Stefano Speerio has a very nice module called file manager pro. He is working on the new version and it looks awesome. (Been beta testing) As for a 1 GB file, the best way to handle this is FTP. In my opinion, anything even near 50 MB or greater should only be transfered this way. Any module that would be able to support a large upload like this would need to open a new thread and ...

FOXIT for .pdf files is the best thing to happen to those files!
Name: Grandma Linn Product: Other (please state) Summary: FOXIT for .pdf files is the best thing to happen to those files! Comments: Thank you, thank you, thank you. AdobeReader 8.0 is so huge and such a pain to download and install without errors that I'd despaired of ever seeing my knitting and embroidery patterns again. Rob Pegararo provided the link and a recommendation in his WP Help File on May 20 and I'll be forever grateful to him and you. Grandma Linn in TN Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.11) Gecko/20070312 Firefox...

The best of The BEST!!
Name: grillo loco Product: Firefox Summary: The best of The BEST!! Comments: I just say........mozilla firefox is the lord Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.0.4) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

to file:// or not to file://
(Firefox 1.5.0.6) I'm having trouble with HTML Anchors (links) using the file: protocol. The URL I'm trying to get at looks something like this file://///Host.Domain/Share/Dir1/Dir2/File.Ext If I click on the link, /nothing/ happens but, if I "Copy Link Location" and paste exactly the same thing into the "address bar" in FireFox, FireFox is perfectly happy to show me the file. Why the difference? Am I tripping over some security restriction here? Any suggestions? TIA, Phill W. Phill W. wrote: > (Firefox 1.5.0.6) > I'm ...

best or very best
Name: Guiliano Moreno Email: Guilianodotmorenoatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: best or very best Comments: best or very best Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

the best of the best
Name: sorin Email: sorin_ifri_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: the best of the best Comments: works .... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Best of the best
Name: Benito Email: benitodotm7atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Best of the best Comments: I think is gonna be a greatest of all product on earth. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Best of the Best
Name: BurtDensmore Email: BurtDensmore_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Best of the Best Comments: It can only get better, and good bye Microsoft, and Hello FireFox All we need now is a FireFox OS BurtD Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

The best of the best
Name: Dmitriy Quaalude Email: quaaludeatmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: The best of the best Comments: Your browser - the best in own way. Here more than three years I use products from mozilla. Your software much more surpasses competitors! I wish you the further successful prosperity! Thank you! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; ru; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

best as best
Name: theo Email: theoatberlindotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: best as best Comments: I can't complain all the time. I'll never saw something that don't work. Thank you for this good browser ever. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best web browser
http://soft.batcave.net/ picasa-the best photo software Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures on your computer A free software download. Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums a...

The Best Software To Edit .ASP File
Hello everyone, I am new to learn ASP.NET, Please tell me what is the best software to edit .ASP file which provide WYSWYG function. thanks. to my knowledge, the only one currently in production is visual studio 2005.  dreamweaver did not continue support, and the new product from microsoft called reflections (I think) is not out yet but you can get a CTP.  Not sure if it will hurt your data if it crashes so I'm staying away for now.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Microsoft Expressions Web is out of CTP and is now in ...

Web resources about - Photo Album (best for fewer files) -OR- Pictures (best for many files) - grc.security.software

Epitome Pictures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Epitome Pictures Inc. is a television production company based in Toronto , Ontario , Canada and founded by Linda Schuyler . Epitome currently ...

Pictures to speak louder than words on parking signs
New simplified parking signs using pictures - not words - will now be progressively rolled out across Brisbane.

A Late Evening Snack: Pear Tart Tartin – In Pictures!
... tonight, so I though I’d share a bit of a late evening snack. I finally made the pear tart tartin last night. Ingredients followed by pictures ...

‘Game of Thrones’ teases season 6 with picture of a bloodied Jon Snow
Think Jon Snow is really dead? You know nothing, as a certain Game of Thrones character would say. Snow, the beloved hero of George R.R. Martin's ...

Only The Internet Has the Power to Turn the Lockdown in Belgium into a Time to Tweet Cat Pictures
On Sunday night, as a major anti-terror police operation was under way in Brussels, authorities asked the public to not report officers' movements ...

Gulfstream Pictures Dancing With George Balanchine Biopic
EXCLUSIVE : Gulfstream Pictures has bellied up to the bar on Balanchine , a feature based on iconic ballet choreographer George Balanchine . ...

Do Not Post Naked Pictures Of Your Toddler On Facebook
Time for your weekly edition of the Deadspin Funbag. Got something on your mind? Email the Funbag . Today, we’re covering farting, pizza, golf, ...

Here’s The First Picture Of Wonder Woman From The Upcoming Wonder Woman Movie
Who knew Wonder Woman worked part-time as a winter coat model for Macy's? Yesterday, Gal Gadot made a million pairs of nerd pants go damp by ...

No, ISS Astronaut Scott Kelly Did Not Take A Picture Of A UFO
It sure does look like something out of Star Wars, but if we do our homework, there just might be a reasonable explanation.

#BrusselsLockdown request for social media blackout prompts flood of cat pictures
Fox News #BrusselsLockdown request for social media blackout prompts flood of cat pictures Fox News A request from law enforcement not to ...