Net Farmers net

Has anyone been able to access any of  the tests at
http://suicide.netfarmers.net ?  I can get the default page but none of the
tests appear to be operating over the last several weeks.

--
CK
0

I just tested and works as usual!!!Every session TCP_error,because my
Shields_guard is intact<<G>>

--
Regard: Joh@nnes�
1216771 Ont.Inc.
"CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message
: Has anyone been able to access any of  the tests at
: http://suicide.netfarmers.net ?  I can get the default page but none of
the
: tests appear to be operating over the last several weeks.
:
:
: --
: CK
:
:
0
Johannes
7/6/2001 12:47:00 PM
I must be doing something incorrectly then, I click any of the "I'm
ready to die" type buttons and I end up with a cannot find server or DNS
error on http://suicide.netfarmers.net/cgi-bin/confirm
Using XP with the built in firewall only.
CK
<<<<<<<<snippage>>>>>>>
0
CK
7/6/2001 12:55:00 PM
On Fri, 06 Jul 2001 12:55:32 GMT, "CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> brazenly
bragged, in : news:9i4cga$21nu$1@news.grc.com:

> I must be doing something incorrectly then, I click any of the "I'm
> ready to die" type buttons and I end up with a cannot find server or DNS
> error on http://suicide.netfarmers.net/cgi-bin/confirm
> Using XP with the built in firewall only.
> CK
><<<<<<<<snippage>>>>>>>

I get "communication Error" - timeout. I'm running PCViper.

--
Nationalism is an infantile disease, the measles of humanity. - Einstein
Patriotism is a pernicious, psychopathic form of idiocy. - G. B. Shaw

--
Regard: Joh@nnes�
1216771 Ont.Inc.
"Nothing is more damaging to a new truth than an old error"
"CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message
0
Johannes
7/6/2001 1:55:00 PM
Same result   Cannot find server or DNS error  for pages
http://suicide.netfarmers.net/cgi-bin/confirm3 for Smurf
..../confirm2 for behead,.../confirm4 for vaporize, ...confirm5 for
joltme,  scanme came back with an nmap scan that found my IP address.  I
even put the whole site into the trusted sites zone before the tests.
CK

"Johannes Niebach" <niebach@sprint.ca> wrote in message
| Hi CK,did you try SMURF???I am curious about your XP,TIA{{{SMILE}}}
|
| --
| Regard: Joh@nnes�
| 1216771 Ont.Inc.
| "Nothing is more damaging to a new truth than an old error"
| "CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message

0
CK
7/6/2001 2:50:00 PM
TX CK,it seem the Firewall built in works!!!...but R U using Pro version or
Home_edition???
--
: Same result   Cannot find server or DNS error  for pages
: http://suicide.netfarmers.net/cgi-bin/confirm3 for Smurf
: .../confirm2 for behead,.../confirm4 for vaporize, ...confirm5 for
: joltme,  scanme came back with an nmap scan that found my IP address.  I
: even put the whole site into the trusted sites zone before the tests.
: CK
0
Johannes
7/6/2001 2:55:00 PM
Pro  same firewall is in Home version.
CK
<<<<<<<snippage appeased the quoting Charon and the message crossed over
to the newsgroup>>>>>>>>>
0
CK
7/6/2001 3:15:00 PM
just tried it myself, got an HTTP error.

"CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone been able to access any of  the tests at
> http://suicide.netfarmers.net ?  I can get the default page but none of
the
> tests appear to be operating over the last several weeks.
>

> --
> CK

0
kahlia