Net Farmers net

Has anyone been able to access any of  the tests at
http://suicide.netfarmers.net ?  I can get the default page but none of the
tests appear to be operating over the last several weeks.

--
CK
0

I just tested and works as usual!!!Every session TCP_error,because my
Shields_guard is intact<<G>>

--
Regard: Joh@nnes�
1216771 Ont.Inc.
"CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message
: Has anyone been able to access any of  the tests at
: http://suicide.netfarmers.net ?  I can get the default page but none of
the
: tests appear to be operating over the last several weeks.
:
:
: --
: CK
:
:
0
Johannes
7/6/2001 12:47:00 PM
I must be doing something incorrectly then, I click any of the "I'm
ready to die" type buttons and I end up with a cannot find server or DNS
error on http://suicide.netfarmers.net/cgi-bin/confirm
Using XP with the built in firewall only.
CK
<<<<<<<<snippage>>>>>>>
0
CK
7/6/2001 12:55:00 PM
On Fri, 06 Jul 2001 12:55:32 GMT, "CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> brazenly
bragged, in : news:9i4cga$21nu$1@news.grc.com:

> I must be doing something incorrectly then, I click any of the "I'm
> ready to die" type buttons and I end up with a cannot find server or DNS
> error on http://suicide.netfarmers.net/cgi-bin/confirm
> Using XP with the built in firewall only.
> CK
><<<<<<<<snippage>>>>>>>

I get "communication Error" - timeout. I'm running PCViper.

--
Nationalism is an infantile disease, the measles of humanity. - Einstein
Patriotism is a pernicious, psychopathic form of idiocy. - G. B. Shaw

--
Regard: Joh@nnes�
1216771 Ont.Inc.
"Nothing is more damaging to a new truth than an old error"
"CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message
0
Johannes
7/6/2001 1:55:00 PM
Same result   Cannot find server or DNS error  for pages
http://suicide.netfarmers.net/cgi-bin/confirm3 for Smurf
..../confirm2 for behead,.../confirm4 for vaporize, ...confirm5 for
joltme,  scanme came back with an nmap scan that found my IP address.  I
even put the whole site into the trusted sites zone before the tests.
CK

"Johannes Niebach" <niebach@sprint.ca> wrote in message
| Hi CK,did you try SMURF???I am curious about your XP,TIA{{{SMILE}}}
|
| --
| Regard: Joh@nnes�
| 1216771 Ont.Inc.
| "Nothing is more damaging to a new truth than an old error"
| "CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message

0
CK
7/6/2001 2:50:00 PM
TX CK,it seem the Firewall built in works!!!...but R U using Pro version or
Home_edition???
--
: Same result   Cannot find server or DNS error  for pages
: http://suicide.netfarmers.net/cgi-bin/confirm3 for Smurf
: .../confirm2 for behead,.../confirm4 for vaporize, ...confirm5 for
: joltme,  scanme came back with an nmap scan that found my IP address.  I
: even put the whole site into the trusted sites zone before the tests.
: CK
0
Johannes
7/6/2001 2:55:00 PM
Pro  same firewall is in Home version.
CK
<<<<<<<snippage appeased the quoting Charon and the message crossed over
to the newsgroup>>>>>>>>>
0
CK
7/6/2001 3:15:00 PM
just tried it myself, got an HTTP error.

"CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone been able to access any of  the tests at
> http://suicide.netfarmers.net ?  I can get the default page but none of
the
> tests appear to be operating over the last several weeks.
>

> --
> CK

0
kahlia

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Windows Principle security working in C#.NET Windows application, but not on ASP.NET Web Application with C#.NET as code behind
AppDomain.CurrentDomain.SetPrincipalPolicy(PrincipalPolicy.WindowsPrincipal); WindowsPrincipal usrPrincipal = (WindowsPrincipal)Thread.CurrentPrincipal; WindowsIdentity usrIdentity = (WindowsIdentity)usrPrincipal.Identity; String usrPrincipalName = usrPrincipal.Identity.Name; String usrPrincipalType = usrPrincipal.Identity.AuthenticationType; String usrPrincipalAuth = usrPrincipal.Identity.IsAuthenticated.ToString()   Can you check why this code is not working in Web application, however it is working in Windows application  Is it crashing at runtime? Not compiling? What...

Difference between asp.net security 2.0 & asp.net security 3.5 framework?
 HI, What are the difference between asp.net security 2.0 & asp.net security 3.5 framework? ASP.NET 3.5 security for me is almost the same as 2.0 as the former is built on top of the latter with the exceptions of framework specific libraries added to the newer framework. Most likely, your 2.0 applications will run well on 3.5 but not necessarily the other way around. The number of new classes added/improved from 2.0 to 3.5 is published and you may search them using your favorite search engine.  Patrick OliverosWeb Developer - Emerson Electric Asia, Ltd. - ROHQwebthinker.wor...

Diffrence Between ASP.NET , VB.NET and C#.NET
please give me the explanation of diffrence b'n asp.net and vb.net is in asp.net there is no code behind file exist?  C# and VB.Net it the langauge you use to create your app.. (The code you write is either VB.Net or C#) ASP.Net is the Web framework to build web applications and ASP.Net have Web Forms, a Web Form is the .aspx file that represents a page/view. A Web Form can have a code-behind file where you put your code (written with VB.Net or C#)./Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog...

net send in .net

ASP.NET/ADO.NET/VB.NET Books
Can anyone suggest a good book(s) on ASP.NET, ADO.NET and VB.NET, I have familiar ASP 2.0 and have used VB 6 a few times, so I’m a total newbie, to this type of thing. Thanks Jason One free place to start is the Quickstart tutorials. They are available on the tutorials tab on this website. The best "starting out" book, IMO, is still "ASP.NET Unleashed", by Stephen Walther. This gives you an excellent introduction to all of the essentials. From there, it would depend on your needs. BTW - there is a "Book Review" forum within the ASP.NET Forums t...

ASP.NET VB.NET to VB.NET Executable
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post. I could not find a more suitable section. I have several ASP.NET (using VB.NET) web pages that I have to convert to VB.NET executables. Can someone recommend a roadmap? Is this a huge task? Is it more manageable with the .NET platform? Thanks. the roadmap is to move as much code as possible out of the GUI into codebehind, and get GUI code out of code-behind. then move as much as possible into library assemblies and/or Webservices. then use the Visual Studio editor to drag and drop your new winapp gui, and easily plug in the back end....

ASP.NET and .NET
Sorry if this is basic, but thats where i'm at. What is the difference between .NET and ASP.NET? Is ASP.NET an offshoot from .NET? I'm looking to do a training course and just need some facts here. I'm a newbie web developer. Thanks Dan At its simplest level .NET to a developer usually refers to the .NET Framework, which is a set of classes that you can extend to create your software applications. ASP.NET is a way of building a web based user interface for your application using the .NET Framework. Dan. Cheers Dan, some home work required for me i think. Thanks Dan...

Net security software exposed
Swiss researchers have found a way around the most commonly used security system to protect passwords over the internet http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/2785145.stm -- Regard: Joh@nnes "If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,you will succumb in every battle" The rebuttal. http://slashdot.org/articles/03/02/20/1956229.shtml?tid=93&tid=172 Nils Nils R Grotnes <nils@paragon.no> wrote in news:a53737ea4fa06fce176c2e1af9a62079@nilses.paragon.no: > http://slashdot.org/articles/03/02/20/1956229.shtml?tid=93&tid=172 Thanks, Nils. It seems ...

ASP.NET & .NET Remoting Security Issue???
I have a web application that uses .NET Remoting to execute code on a different machine via TCP/IP. This application contains an object that registers a TCPEx channel through the namespace of: System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ChannelServices.RegisterChannelInternal(IChannel chnl) I create the object as: MyObject obj = new MyObject(); The first time I instantiate this object the channel is registered A-OK. To keep from trying to register the channel over and over again when ever the object is created I use the following code in a method called by the constructor: ...

Web resources about - Net Farmers net - grc.security.software

Farmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... term usually applies to people who do some combination of raising field crops , orchards , vineyards , poultry , or other livestock . A farmer ...

NSW farmer Brendan Farrell drives hay runs for drought-stricken Queensland farms
&quot;We have hay, we have a truck,&quot; a fourth-generation farmer thought. Years later, he has plenty more, as part of a massive convoy helping ...

Rain changes situation for Qld farmers
&quot;Australia is a very fickle country ... it is a cruel land in which we live.&quot; Those are the words of northwest Queensland grazier John ...

How John Lord went from NZ farmer to the biggest cannabis dealer in Colorado
He was a Kiwi farmer before he found his fortune as a major US drug dealer who is now friends with Snoop Dogg.

Rain a 'blessing' for farmers
Flooding rains may have damaged roads and bridges near Mount Isa, but the water has done some "healing" for battling farmers. Nine News

Victorian farmer prepares for dry year after Bureau of Meteorology finds 2015 one of hottest years
The latest BoM climate report is likely to come as no surprise to farmers in Victoria's western district.

Margo Price releasing 'Midwest Farmer's Daughter' on Third Man, playing shows
... Buffalo Clover for the past decade or so, and she's signed to Jack White's Third Man Records for her first solo album. Titled Midwest Farmer's ...

Calif. farmers shore up for El Nino
California farmers worry El Nino will bring fast and furious precipitation and damage crops and land.

Wisconsin Farmers Challenging Law That Won’t Let Them Sell Baked Goods Without A Commercial License
... law doesn’t allow residents to sell baked goods directly to the public without a licensed commercial kitchen. The three women — all farmers ...

Report: Browns To Fire Mike Pettine And Ray Farmer
Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot is reporting tonight the Browns are planning to fire head coach Mike Pettine and general manager Ray Farmer—as ...