help with setting international "user defined" or "other" settings

I'm not sure what I changed it from but it seems that I have messed up
something to do with the user defined and international settings in the
"send" tab of "options"
What should this be set to normally, I had it at European ISO but I didn't
like what it did to my headers. I've forgotten what default was before I
stared playing.
I speak English and I am in North America,
Should it be maybe European Windows? I see no other relevant option.
Win98SE
Thx
Bella
grc.security.software 15003 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"�ella Cr�fT�" <bella@myisp.com> wrote in message
> I'm not sure what I changed it from but it seems that I have messed up
> something to do with the user defined and international settings in the
> "send" tab of "options"
> What should this be set to normally, I had it at European ISO but I didn't
> like what it did to my headers. I've forgotten what default was before I
> stared playing.
> I speak English and I am in North America,
> Should it be maybe European Windows? I see no other relevant option.
> Win98SE
> Thx
> Bella

--------------------------
Defaults are Western European (ISO)

You might want to configure the tab below (news sending format) to plain
text, as well. I think you have it set to html.

-Bob
0
Bob
11/18/2002 7:16:00 PM
Thanks...
But, sorry no html for this gal, Tis and always had been set to plain only
Do an Ctrl + F2 to see for yourself. No html there, right?
It was probably originally in html though before it was copied from the
poster I copied it from, that's the reason for the font size change, I
guess.
Bella

--------------------------
Defaults are Western European (ISO)

You might want to configure the tab below (news sending format) to plain
text, as well. I think you have it set to html.

-Bob
0
iso
11/18/2002 11:06:00 PM
> Thanks...
> But, sorry no html for this gal, Tis and always had been set to plain only
> Do an Ctrl + F2 to see for yourself. No html there, right?
-----------------

Yes, you are right.

-Bob
0
Bob

Paypal and "Registered Users" (Cant edit Security settings for "Registered Users"
I would like to have people pay to be "Registered Users".On the "Edit Security Roles", "Advanced Settings", I can see "Service Fee", and similar settings.But I cant edit anything!The goal is to have PayPal payment on registration, and to have only one type of registered users...(Nor "Registered Users" and "Subscribers")ThanksOlav ...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"False" could not be set on Property "RightToLeft"
I have a data window, created in using DataWindow 2.5. The DW works fine until I place it in an AjaxControlToolkit TabControl. When I place the <dw:WebDataWindowControl ID="WebDataWindowControl1" runat="server" DataWindowObject="dw_object" LibraryList="~/library.pbl" /> I get that error above. When it is outside the TabControl...no error. I even tried to hardcode the property and that did not work either. If this is something I need to call Sybase above, please let me know. I hope it's is not. Hello Jim, You m...

What is the use of "Get" and "Set" and how it works?
I'm trying to figure out one part of the code which I found for paging. After looking at them and search other articles about this, I still couldn't understand how this "Get" and "Set" works. Can someone provide me a simple explaination how it works and why we need it? Thanks.1 Public Property CurrentPage() As Integer 2 Get 3 Dim o As Object = ViewState("_CurrentPage") 4 5 If o Is Nothing Then 6 Return 0 7 Else 8 Return o 9 End ...

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"SET TRANSACTION READ ONLY" / "SET TRANSACTION USE ROLLBACK SEGMENT"
Buenos Dias: Utilizando ORACLE 8.1.7 y PERL 5.003 Al utilizar sentencias en PERL : " Set Transaction read only " / "Set transaction use rollback segment XXXX" , y no lo aplica en el programa donde lo utilizo, Y por supuesto siempre termina con "SNAP SHOT TOO OLD ....." Hugo Gonzalez. O.K. Excuse my ENGLISH, but i try to tell to you my problem, if any body can undestand in spanish and can translate to english "best". I use this sentences: " Set Transaction read only " / "Set transaction...

"Me" is better than "You"

"Using" or "With"

"False" could not be set on Property "RightToLeft"
I have a data window, created in using DataWindow 2.5. The DW works fine until I place it in an AjaxControlToolkit TabControl. When I place the <dw:WebDataWindowControl ID="WebDataWindowControl1" runat="server" DataWindowObject="dw_object" LibraryList="~/library.pbl" /> I get that error above. When it is outside the TabControl...no error. I even tried to hardcode the property and that did not work either. If this is something I need to call Sybase above, please let me know. I hope it's is not. ...

"To" and "From" missing

Using "+" or "||"

double quote

Web resources about - help with setting international "user defined" or "other" settings - grc.security.software