ZoneAlarm/Proxy Server..

I'm trying to figure out how to combine the excellent qualities of ZoneAlarm
Pro with an anonymous proxy server. Is it possible to configure something
like this, or would it even be worth the time ?
0
G00SE
9/14/2002 12:42:00 AM
grc.privacy 4590 articles. 0 followers. Follow

G00SE <wdunshie@cox-internet.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to combine the excellent qualities of
> ZoneAlarm Pro with an anonymous proxy server. Is it possible to configure
> something like this, or would it even be worth the time ?

I've never used a proxy.

http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/support/zapNetworkFAQ.jsp#4network

--
Robert
List of Lists - http://lists.gpick.com/

"Robert Wycoff" <Don't.use.Lockdown@any.price> wrote in message
> G00SE <wdunshie@cox-internet.com> wrote:
> > I'm trying to figure out how to combine the excellent qualities of
> > ZoneAlarm Pro with an anonymous proxy server. Is it possible to
configure
> > something like this, or would it even be worth the time ?
>
> I've never used a proxy.
>
> http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/support/zapNetworkFAQ.jsp#4network
>
> --
> Robert
> List of Lists - http://lists.gpick.com/
> Eric Howe's Privacy and Security Site -
> http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm

0
G00SE

Web resources about - ZoneAlarm/Proxy Server.. - grc.privacy

ZoneAlarm enhances protection of its paid products
Zone Labs has updated its ZoneAlarm range to version 13.0.208.000. ZoneAlarm Free users probably shouldn’t get too excited, as the only significant ...

Some ZoneAlarm users in the dark after Microsoft patch
... conflicts with the popular firewall, leaving some users without an Internet connection. Check Point Software Technologies, maker of ZoneAlarm, ...

ZoneAlarm scares users with "virus alert"
Those who use the free version of the ZoneAlarm firewall from Check Point Software Technologies have been presented with an apparent virus warning ...

ZoneAlarm phones home, Apple throws Intel a bone
Does crabby columnist deserve a raise, or is he just being shellfish?

Security Suite: ZoneAlarm Security Suite 5.5
With their top-notch antivirus and personal firewalls, both Norton Internet Security and ZoneAlarm Security Suite are excellent options.

ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
Your download is about to begin. Once it starts, you can continue to browse other features at PCWorld. If the download doesn't begin automatically ...

Techmeme: Microsoft update kills ZoneAlarm (Nick Farrell/Inquirer)
The web's technology news site of record, Techmeme spotlights the hottest tech stories from all around the web on a single page.

ZoneAlarm Free Firewall
ZoneAlarm Free Firewall blocks viruses that antivirus alone misses, stops hackers attempting to break into your computer, and unlike...

ZoneAlarm Free AntiVirus + Firewall protects your PC like a mother hen
Way back in the day ZoneAlarm set the computer security world alight with [...] 174 words - permalink - No comments - digg this

6 Privacy Problems In Facebook's Updates: Infographic
Timeline and the open graph call for a review of one's privacy settings. Here are six things you'll want to check.