Secunia Personal Software Inspector 0.1.0.0 beta

https://psi.secunia.com/

Highlights of The Secunia PSI:
 * The Secunia PSI will be available free of charge
 * Calculates your unique Secunia System Score
 * Automatically scans your computer
 * Enables you to update Insecure/End-of-Life software
 * Provides Direct Download Links to security updates & patches
 * Detects and advises on more than 4,200 applications
 * Direct correlation between thousands of Secunia Advisories and your
specific system and software
 * Secure SSL encrypted connection to Secunia

--
Fabrice Roux aka [RS]Faramir_agst
PaintShop Pro and Tribes scripts

Fabrice Roux wrote:
> https://psi.secunia.com/

Installed it yesterday. First execution said it could not execute.
Problem uninstalling.
No response from email sent to authors.

--
Bill
http://lists.thedatalist.com/

0
Bill
7/30/2007 8:35:34 PM
Using at least one appendage, the entity known in this space-time continuum
as Fabrice Roux <noway@wanadoo.fr> revealed in

> https://psi.secunia.com/

I was not at all happy with the EULA, which implied all manner of potential
ly intrusive advertising. Or maybe I'm paranoid. Scrub the "maybe"
0
Filthy