Network Adapter Drivers for Windows* 2000, Windows* XP and Windows Server* 2003

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProductID=&DwnldID=4275&strOSs=OSFullName=&lang=eng
or:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ntk46

Installs base drivers, Intel� PROSet for Windows* Device Manager, and 
Advanced Networking Services (ANS) for Intel� network adapters for 
Windows* 2000, Windows* XP, and Windows Server* 2003.

Download the self-extracting archive and run it. When you run it, it 
will extract the files to a temporary directory, run the installation 
wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is 
complete. All language files are embedded in this archive. You do not 
need to download an extra language pack.

NOTE: Refer to Readme.htm for installation instructions for extracting 
the Files Without Installing.

 From 12.1 Master Software Release.

Includes Diagnostics. Separate downloads are available for the User 
Guides and other features including Management agents.

This software may also apply to 8255x, 8256x, 8254x, and 8257x Intel� 
Ethernet controllers. Support for those products is provided by the 
system or board manufacturer.
[...]
-- 
Sired, Squired, Hired, RETIRED.
0
Retired
5/12/2007 5:41:27 PM
grc.news.latestversions 8022 articles. 0 followers. Follow

4 Replies
838 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 57

In Steve Gibson's grc.news.latestversions - Retired wrote:

> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProductID=&DwnldID=4275&strOSs=OSFullName=&lang=eng or:
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ntk46
> 
> Installs base drivers, Intel� PROSet for Windows* Device Manager,
> and Advanced Networking Services (ANS) for Intel� network adapters
> for Windows* 2000, Windows* XP, and Windows Server* 2003.
> 

What's New in This Release
"	Support for the Intel(R) 82566DC-2 Gigabit Network Connection
"	Support for the Intel(R) 82566DM-2 Gigabit Network Connection
"	Support for the Intel(R) 82562V-2 10/100 Network Connection
"	Support for the Intel(R) 82562G-2 10/100 Network Connection
"	Support for the Intel(R) 82562GT-2 10/100 Network Connection
"	Full support for the Intel(R) PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter

-- 
OpenPGP: id=18795161E22D3905; preference=signencrypt;
            url=http://guysalias.batcave.net/pgpkeys.txt
0
Guy
5/12/2007 6:33:04 PM
On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:41:27 +0400, Retired <SpamThis@domain.invalid>  
wrote:

> This software may also apply to 8255x, 8256x, 8254x, and 8257x Intel®  
> Ethernet controllers.
I was not able to use Intel's updater for my laptop's i82559 chip, the  
wizard does not recognize it as "known|supported"...

Tony.

-- 
Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for atheism ever  
conceived.
0
Anthony
5/12/2007 7:49:58 PM
In Steve Gibson's grc.news.latestversions - Anthony OZ wrote:

> On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:41:27 +0400, Retired
> <SpamThis@domain.invalid>  wrote:
> 
>> This software may also apply to 8255x, 8256x, 8254x, and 8257x
>> Intel�  Ethernet controllers.
> I was not able to use Intel's updater for my laptop's i82559 chip,
> the  wizard does not recognize it as "known|supported"...
> 

This is Driver version 8.0.43.0 2006-10-31

If you need, extract the files from PRO2KXP and point at PRO2KXP\PRO100\Win32\e100b325.inf
Or read the PRO2KXP\PRO100\Win32\readme.txt for more information.



-- 
OpenPGP: id=18795161E22D3905; preference=signencrypt;
            url=http://guysalias.batcave.net/pgpkeys.txt
0
Guy
5/12/2007 11:59:04 PM
On Sun, 13 May 2007 03:59:04 +0400, Guy  
<Use-Reply-To-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> If you need, extract the files from PRO2KXP and point at  
> PRO2KXP\PRO100\Win32\e100b325.inf
> Or read the PRO2KXP\PRO100\Win32\readme.txt for more information.
Yo!
Thanks for the hint, I'l try tomorrow.


Tony.

-- 
Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for atheism ever  
conceived.
0
Anthony
5/13/2007 7:31:55 PM
Reply: