http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
0
default
6/20/2012 5:06:15 AM
grc.news.latestversions 8022 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Mozilla Seamonkey 2.1 Web Browser
The SeaMonkey Web Browser has been updated: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ ...

Mozilla Seamonkey Web Browser 2.4.1
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ Release Notes: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.4/ ...

SeaMonkey 1.1.18 vs SeaMonkey 2.1 (if/when 2.1 is released)
I will clearly state that I am not a computer whiz...thus, I have a number of concerns regarding SeaMonkey 2.0 installation on my system. I have been reading the many SeaMonkey 2.0 messages on this newsgroup with some concern about my ability to fix the problems that could occur with the installation of 2.0. It seems that the move from 1.1.18 to 2.0 is not happening without a number of glitches along the way. Thus, in light of what I have read, I am wondering if it would wise for me to wait for a future release of SeaMonkey before upgrading my system...I suppose I am hoping tha...

More crashes with Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102 in SeaMonkey v2.0.10 web browser?
Hello. Is it me or does Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102 plugin crash SeaMonkey v2.0.10 more than the previous Flash versions? Thank you in advance. :) -- "For an ant to have wings would be his (her) undoing." --Iranian /\___/\ Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) If e-mailing, then axe ANT from its address if needed. Ant is currently not listening to any songs on thi...

Seamonkey web browser 2.14.1
Downloads: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ What's New: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.14/changes ...

10.1.1 to 10.1.2
I have a ZCM server that is at 10.1 version. I didn't already installed 10.1.1 update. When 10.1.2 will be released, will it be possible to update from 10.1 to 10.1.2 or should I do 10.1.1 to update to 10.1.2 ? Thanks. My guess is that 10.1.1 will need to be deployed to workstations prior to 10.1.2 -- Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop Novell does not officially monitor these forums. Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own. These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human. "Nor...

New Mozilla Seamonkey Web Browser 2.09
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.9/ Security, stability, and lots of bug fixes. default wrote: > http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.9/ > > Security, stability, and lots of bug fixes. > > 2.0.10 is out. http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.10/ A Security fix. Edmund "Ed" <ed@kdtc.net> wrote in message news:iada1m$h1u$1@news.grc.com... > default wrote: >> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.9/ >> >> Security, stability, and lots of ...

New Mozilla Seamonkey Web Browser 2.3
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ default wrote : > http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ Thanks for the info. It's been a long time since I used this one, think I'll give it another whirl! ;-) -- Zo "Ladies, leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time." -- A sign in a laundry in Rome. Zo wrote: > default wrote : >> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ > > Thanks for the info. It's been a long time since I used this one, > think I'll give it another whirl! ;-) > ...

Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.3.3 Web Browser
Release Notes: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.3/ Downloads: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ ...

Seamonkey Web Browser 2.2
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ Release Notes: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.2/ ...

English (Australian) Dictionary 2.1.2 not available in SeaMonkey v2.10.1 and v2.11?
Hi! Other English ones, in https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/language-tools/ , installed fine except https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/english-australian-dictionary/ .... How come? Thank you in advance. :) -- "May 10,000 ants never invade your underwear drawer." --unknown /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) If e-mailing, th...

Smoke [5.10.1] perl-5.10.1-1-gca8de22 FAIL(F) linux 2.6.38-2-amd64 [debian] (x86_64/2 cpu)
Automated smoke report for 5.10.1 patch ca8de220718ba91d5a5fdd9779497cd5b0250258 perl-5.10.1-1-gca8de22 bandsman.dyndns-ip.com: AMD Athlon(tm) Dual Core Processor 4450e (AuthenticAMD 2300MHz) (x86_64/2 cpu) on linux - 2.6.38-2-amd64 [debian] using cc version 4.5.2 smoketime 4 hours 28 minutes (average 16 minutes 46 seconds) Summary: FAIL(F) O = OK F = Failure(s), extended report at the bottom X = Failure(s) under TEST but not under harness ? = still running or test results not (yet) available Build failures during: - = unknown or N/A c = Configure, m...

[ANNOUNCE] l10n-mozilla-2.0 open for business for SeaMonkey 2.1, and Firefox 4.0.1
Hi all, the http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-2.0/ repositories are now open for business. Please land everything you want to ship in SeaMonkey 2.1 and Firefox 4.0.1 on that repository. Probably something similar applies for Thunderbird. SeaMonkey 2.1 should be good for sign-offs, I'll wrap up Firefox 4.0x tomorrow when I'm awake. I did not go into the business of mass porting content from central to 2.0, so please make sure that you really have the contents in that repository that you're looking for. If there are changesets to suite, editor/ui...

Seamonkey 1.1.10 news problem
I recently installed Seamonkey over a Netscape 7.1 installation, and now I can't seem to post to my teranews account. They seem to be configuted identically -- in fact, I think Seamonkey and Netscape may use the same profile. Using NS I can read and post to various newsgroups on teranews. Using SM I can read, but get an error when trying to post "A News (NNTP) error occurred ..." The message is fairly uninformative. I think this may be an authentication problem, I've tried changing passwords on teranews and in local password manager, but nothing makes any ...

Web resources about - Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.10.1 Web Browser - grc.news.latestversions

The Hawaiian Seamonkey
Diving, eating, gardening, loving the Big Island of Hawaii

The SeaMonkey® Project
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkeyall-in-one internet application suite (see below).Such a software suite was ...

SeaMonkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cross-platform Internet suite . It is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite , based on the same source code. Core Mozilla ...

Review: SeaMonkey 1.1.8 for the Mac
SeaMonkey 1.1.8, the Mozilla Foundation's all-in-one Internet application, combines browsing, e-mail, HTML editing, and IRC chat.

SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 arrives for testing
Based on the same Gecko browser engine as Firefox 6, SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 has been released for testing. It offers improvements to WebGL that ...

SeaMonkey Offers Browser, E-Mail, and Chat
... resuscitated a group of Internet tools built by Netscapewhose spin-off, Mozilla, brought out the popular Firefox Web browser. Renamed SeaMonkey ...

SeaMonkey, Mozilla's all-in-one Internet suite, releases new beta
The SeaMonkey Project has released SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 , a version that makes a lot of new functionality available to a wide audience for the ...

SeaMonkey review
Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML

SeaMonkey 2.33
... advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple, all your Internet needs in one application. The SeaMonkey ...

Seamonkey 1.1 Released
stuuf writes "Version 1.1 of the Seamonkey Internet Application Suite is now available, with quite a few improvements over the 1.0 series. Some ...