BOClean Update File released- FILEDATE: 04/09/05 - 02:11:04 (US EDT) (06:11:04 GMT/UTC)

  FILEDATE: 04/09/05 - 02:11:04 (US EDT) (06:11:04 GMT/UTC)

   Seven new nasties today for a total of 5885 UNIQUE trojans (32,584
trojans, worms, rootkits, adware, spyware, keyloggers, "dialers" and
other malware in total, including all variants) covered in today's
update for BOClean 4.12.
  To UPDATE your BOClean 4.12, doubleclick on your BOClean traybar icon
and select "check for update" to have BOClean 4.12 automatically collect
and install your update for you. BOClean 4.12 is designed to perform an
autoupdate if left configured to do so. If you have problems with the
autoupdate program, check your firewall settings - we use passive FTP
download instead of the more conventional HTTP method and some firewalls
may refuse to allow the program to connect unless you set rules to
permit the BOClean autoupdate program to collect them. Please consult
your firewall's instructions on how to do this if the update program is
stopped or crashed by your firewall.
  You can also click down below to download directly from this email if
your security settings permit by using the link below:

ftp://ftp.nsclean.com/pub/boc412.xvu

   or

http://www.nsclean.com/boc412.xvu

  Click the above to download if you MUST collect the file from our site
instead of allowing BOClean 4.12 to do it for you. You will need to know
ahead of time where your existing BOC412.XVU file is located - you can
use the "search for files/folders" on the start menu to determine the
location where the file you need to overwrite is. For this reason, we
STRONGLY recommend that you use the updater within BOClean 4.12 to avoid
the torture.
  BOClean 4.12.002 was released on Friday, January 21, 2005 and is the
"final build" - for more information on BOClean 4.12, visit the support
page here:

http://www.nsclean.com/supboc.html

  Please also note that if you ever miss an update (or several) the
update you collect includes *ALL* previous update information. There is
no need to go hunting down other updates. The current one is always
complete.
0
Nancy
4/9/2005 3:49:59 PM
grc.news.latestversions 8022 articles. 0 followers. Follow