Adobe Flash Player & Shockwave Flash

Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet
Explorer?
I somehow lost the links... TIA

gram

0
gram
6/14/2012 2:30:23 AM
grc.news.latestversions 8022 articles. 0 followers. Follow

gram pappy wrote:

> Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet Explorer?
> I somehow lost the links... TIA

Surely.

<http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html>

<http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/>

Others may have better links.

--
Randy
<http://msmvps.com/blogs/siljaline/default.aspx>

0
Randy
6/14/2012 2:56:58 AM
On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:56:58 -0400, Randy Knobloch wrote:

> gram pappy wrote:

>> Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet Explorer?
>> I somehow lost the links... TIA

> Surely.

> <http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html>

> <http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/>

> Others may have better links.

Adobe seem to have changed things around again with that last release,
and many of my old direct download links either do not work, or download
obsolete versions, so should be treated with caution.

--
(no nym)
0
<nospam@example.invalid> wrote:

>Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet
>Explorer?
>I somehow lost the links... TIA

As others said, Adobe is changing the download links from time to time.
Therefore I prefer these consistent links:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer/
http://www.filehippo.com/download_shockwave/

--
Fred W. (NL)
0
On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:56:58 -0400, Randy Knobloch wrote:

> gram pappy wrote:
>

>> Anyone have latest version download links for Firefox & Internet Explorer?
>> I somehow lost the links... TIA
>
> Surely.
>
> <http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html>
>
> <http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/>
>
> Others may have better links.

Assuming Windows versions.

<http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_active_x.exe>
<http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_plugin.exe>
<http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe>

Downloaded Adobe Flash Player v.11.3.300.257 and installed on June08, and
the files are still the same as I downloaded then.  AFAIK, those are the
current releases.

--

                                          John Gray

If you don't have a reason, at least have an excuse.
0
John
6/14/2012 1:37:36 PM
On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:37:36 -0400, John Gray wrote:
<SNIP>

> Assuming Windows versions.
>
> <http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_active_x.exe>
> <http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_plugin.exe>
> <http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe>
>
> Downloaded Adobe Flash Player v.11.3.300.257 and installed on June08, and
> the files are still the same as I downloaded then.  AFAIK, those are the
> current releases.

Forgot to add.  The file sizes are larger because both 32 and 64 bit
versions are now included in one install.

--

                                          John Gray

If you don't have a reason, at least have an excuse.
0
John

Adobe flash KUbuntu 10.04 flashplugin-installer AMD 64bit, "You need to upgrade your flash player. Download it from Adobe."; jor MozFirefox
I can't get flash working now. It was working maybe a month ago, but then stopped, & I haven't tired since then. The latest message is: "You need to upgrade your flash player. Download it from Adobe." But, I've tried installing it using the Ubuntu flashplugin-installer, but it won't show up as installed. == I'm running Firefox direct from Mozilla, not ubuntu, to have the debug ability on, for if a crash occurs. I turned off flashblock & noscript, & restarted Firefox, then exited firefox. I purged flashplugin-installer, then rei...

Firefox & Adobe Flash Player
Hello everyone, Before I ask my question, I want to tell you that I am a complete newbie with SUSE and Linux in general. I am trying to install adobe flash player for Firefox but I keep running into a brick wall. I downloaded the flash player from the adobe website (the one with .tar.gz), and extracted it. It's currently located in the 'Downloads' folder. I read up and found that the file needs to be in the usr/lib/browser-plugins folder, but when I try to move/copy it over there it tells me that my access is denied eventhough there's only one user on the sy...

Adobe Flash & Flash CS4 not supports 64 bit
Name: red.male@rediffmail.com Email: reddotmaleatrediffmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Adobe Flash & Flash CS4 not supports 64 bit Comments: Flash player & Flash CS4 are not supported by Minefield 64. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1 x64; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009030713 Minefield/3.0.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

shockwave & flash player problem
hi- i am new to sea monkey, but pretty much loving it so. but i do keep having one problem that i can't resolve.....i have installed (before i installed sea monkey) both the macromedia shockwave and flash player apps. but sea monkey doesn't seem to "see" them on my system. whenever i run into something on the web that wants to use these apps., sea monkey prompts me to go to the macromedia site and download them. but i already have them. what's the problem (& how do i fix it)? thanks. denise /denise/ said: > I am new to sea monkey, but pret...

Interclue & Adobe Flash Player incompatibility
Name: Sorin Botezat Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Interclue & Adobe Flash Player incompatibility Comments: The Interclue package doesn't work well with Mozilla Firefox 3 beta 3. On most web pages, but not on google nor interclue home pages, opening clueviews causes shrinking of the main document window, that become much like a subwindow. I also can't install the Adobe Flash Player version needed for opening the Forecastfox home page. (It's maybe an Adobe problem.) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Geck...

Adobe Flash Player & Plugin Container
Name: Paul Jennion Email: Pauljennionatlivedotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player & Plugin Container Comments: The bug which needs to be fixed for the next version of Firefox, the Plugin Container. Firefox (3.6.8) stops responding often on shutdown & the problem according to Vista is the Plugin Container. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 AlexaToolbar/alxf-1.54 BTRS31103 Firefox/3.6.8 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives...

Gordon: Flash without a Flash Player
Despite the availability of various alternatives, Adobe's Flash Player is still almost unrivalled as a playback environment for SWF files. Yesterday, developers started the new and very ambitious Gordon[1] project, which aims to interpret SWF files using browser technology only. Gordon uses JavaScript to translate Flash files into the SVG vector format. The open source JavaScript library created by Munich-based developer Tobias Schneider[2] is freely available under the MIT license[3]. Gordon supports[4] Firefox, Chrome and Safari - it even works on iPhones, which still d...

Fixed -- Adobe Flash Player 11.3
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393 "Hi, this issue is fixed in internal build, you can get next beta build from http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/ to verify your issue. Thanks!" --Jing Yuan on 3:13:50 AM GMT+00:00 Jun 17, 2014 Finally fixed?! -- "The world flatters the elephant and tramples on the ant." --Indian /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, ...

Adobe Flash Player
Name: Matthew A. Hetland Email: matthewdothetlandatgmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Adobe Flash Player Comments: Adobe Flash for Minefield does not install either automatically or manually. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0 x64; en-US; rv:1.9b5pre) Gecko/2008032120 Minefield/3.0b5pre From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/minefield/ ...

adobe flash player
Can Someone tell me please why Adobe Flash won't run under Firefox 2? Error message says Firefox needs to close to run Adobe Flash. Runs great with Explorer. Thanks. Bob Bob wrote: > Can Someone tell me please why Adobe Flash won't run under Firefox 2? > Error message says Firefox needs to close to run Adobe Flash. Runs > great with Explorer. Thanks. Bob Runs fine here. On 10/25/07 3:15 PM, _Bob_ spoke thusly: > Can Someone tell me please why Adobe Flash won't run under Firefox 2? > Error message says Firefox needs to close to run Adobe Fl...

adobe flash player
Name: alper Email: sarosalpatnetbulmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: adobe flash player Comments: adobe flash player eklentisi movie not loaded uyarı hatası veriyor ...

About Adobe flash player
Name: Dimityr Petrov Email: dimityrdotpetrovatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: About Adobe flash player Comments: Hi , I think that Mozilla Firefox is the best browser I ever used , and I don't want to use other browser , I love Firefox , and I've learn a lot of people to use it , but now I've got problem. I use Win XP x64/cause x32 is more slow for my PC and breaks/ and I can use Flash player only with IE x32 , but can't use it with Mozilla and it kills me , 'cause I use to develop web pages with flash... Can you give me any idea what shoul I do to...

Adobe Flash Player
Has anyone been able to get the new Flash Player to install on Windows? Instead of just downloading an executable to run, they've decided to get fancy and use Mozilla's "XPI" package instead. The only problem is, when you try to install it, you get a message telling you it isn't compatible with Seamonkey 2.0.3!! WTF?? Has anyone gotten this to work? http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ -- Jaime A. Cruz President Nassau Wings Motorcycle Club http://www.nassauwings.org/ AMA District 34 http://www.AMADistrict34.com/ Pop's Run http://www.popsrun...

Adobe flash player
Name: Shay Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Adobe flash player Comments: Adobe flash player does work with firefox 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; he; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Web resources about - Adobe Flash Player & Shockwave Flash - grc.news.latestversions

Games - FREE Online Games & Download Games - Play Games on Shockwave
Play over 1,800 free online games. Shockwave.com offers the best puzzle games, cooking games, dress up games, car racing games, and more. New ...

Shockwave-Sound.Com - Royalty-Free Music, Stock Music, Sound Effects
... buyout music loops. Listen online, purchase on secure server, use as much as you like. Delivered by instant download, or on CD. Welcome! Shockwave-Sound.com ...

Adobe Shockwave Player - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.6.5.635 / May 8, 2012 ; 13 days ago ( 2012-05-08 ) Shockwave movies are authored in the Adobe Director environment. While there is support ...

Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store on iTunes
Get Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pride Shockwave: Judo vs Jiu Jitsu. Hidehiko Yoshida vs Royce Gracie. - YouTube
PRIDE Shockwave is the international PPV broadcast name for the mixed martial arts and kickboxing event co-promoted by the PRIDE Fighting Championships ...

Tanya Plibersek's same-sex marriage push sends shockwaves through ALP
Acting Labor leader Tanya Plibersek's push to make Labor MPs vote for same-sex marriage has sent shockwaves through the party with at least one ...

VIDEO: Watch The Incredible Shockwave Follow This Papua New Guinea Volcano Eruption
Australian Phil McNamara has captured on video an eruption of a volcano near Rabaul in Papua New Guinea.

Why you should ditch Adobe Shockwave
Adobe Shockwave bundles a component of Adobe Flash that is more than 15 months behind on security updates, and which can be used to backdoor ...

'Near miss': investigation after lightning shockwave zaps City Beach workers
Construction company Georgiou Group's safety practices will be investigated after two workers were zapped by electricity at City Beach during ...

Terror arrests in Turkey send shockwaves through global community
... the revelation of three arrests of suspected IS members in Turkey for suspected involvement in those French attrocities, has sent shockwaves ...