Tools, Tools, Tools

</quot>
Couple useful things for IT admins out there.  I've packaged up Werner and
Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here.  You can now simply run:
</end_quot>           http://www.doxpara.com/

--
"Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly"

0
paradoX
3/31/2009 3:42:55 AM
grc.linkfarm 6478 articles. 0 followers. Follow

DST Tool or No Tool?
Ok, Every download link I try and hit for the tool to adjust Daylight Savings time junk is broken. Is there a tool available right now or not? Thanks! The tool is available, but Novell's login process for downloading files seems to have problems today. Currently however the download seems to be working again: http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=carEGqApMKo~ -- Marcel Cox http://support.novell.com/forums That is the link I've been trying to hit. get a NoSuchBuildException on it. Does this mean a new build is coming out? Or should I be looking s...

Where are the tools. Sql tools that is.
I just installed sql 2005 standard.  I got a legal copy of an iso for registered students from an msdn academic program (Yes!).  WHen I run setup it says disk 1 of 2 in the corner.  I have mine on one DVD and am never prompted for disk II during install.   I used the 'run sql natve client install wizard' and then installed 'server components, tools, books online and samples.' I've been using sql express at work with no problem.  I thought the process would be similar, install .net, sql and then mm studio for sql.  But I haven't...

tool
I' using powerbuilder 5 and 6. For each pbl, I have to know the tables and the columns used : is there a tool (possibly free) to obtain this information TIA Marco PBL Peeper's (see below) DB Column Usage report does this. You can either select only one PBL to process against, select your entire application and then filter the results based on PBL, or export your results and the datawindow syntax and load them into the datawindow painter and do your own grouping. The CharityWare conditions of usage are available on the web site. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and...

Tool
Hello: looking for a tool that will, in the background, monitor a mailbox and save new messages as a .txt file to a folder; sort off like runnung a script. Any suggestions? -- EBSR_PARAMEDIC ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 11/2/2011 4:16 AM, EBSR PARAMEDIC wrote: > > Hello: > > looking for a tool that will, in the background, monitor a mailbox and > save new messages as a .txt file to a folder; sort off like runnung a > script. Any suggestions? > > Your goal doesn't make sense - messages consi...

Tools
Name: J Mangas Email: jmangas(at)dejazzddotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Tools Comments: The clear private data button does not function. I think Opera might do the best job at this function, at least so far. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061205 Minefield/3.0a1 Remember that Minefield is not general release or to my knowledge even really in Alpha test yet. I will try and confirm/deny what you have discovered though. J Mangas wrote: > Name: J Mangas > Email: jmangas(at)dejazzddotcom > Product:...

Tools
hi, all Does PB have tools to do this: 1. check objects that have same name in different libs. 2. check unused objects. thanks very much Actually there are 3rd party tools which do an excelent job not just fot this, but for many things you might need to have in your back pocket. Take alook at: PBL Peeper - http://www.techno-kitten.com/ PBDOC & PBDELTA - http://www.pbdr.com To find the unused references, I personally use PBDOC. Hope these suggestions prove useful. - Joe Slawsky (NOSPAMFORME_jslawsky@planetdx.com) www.planetdx.com In both ca...

Is there a tool
That can prompt a warning to a user when he sends a 'big' mail . I don't want to block the mail, but just tell the user that the mail seems too big . -- jdziebowski ------------------------------------------------------------------------ * jdziebowski, I'm not aware of any, and I don't see the rationale behind it. Your users would send the mail anyway, right? Uwe Yes, it is very difficult to block user. (vip users ....) So we block very big mails (50 meg on mta) inside our groupwise system. But we want to advise users for mails sent to distrib...

tools
http://www.idera.com/ is only for SQL Server, are their any similar one's for SQL Anywhere/ASA9? In all honesty, tools like Idera exist for SQLServer because that database can't diagnose and fix its own problems. All of the features that the Idera tool provides are built right into SQLAnywhere. OK, maybe with the exception of "assess security risks" and "diagnose performance problems from your PDA"... Was there a specific feature that you were looking for? Paul Horan[TeamSybase] "Robert" <robert@_No_Spam.Com> wrote in me...

Tools
 Is there a tools simular to php admin. for MS SQL?  If not how can you view the data without writing a query? ThanksDee Darlene D. Murphydeemurphy_us@yahoo.com  Hi, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C243A5AE-4BD1-4E3D-94B8-5A0F62BF7796&displaylang=en   Regards,Viktar KarpachMCTS .NET 2.0 Web Application, MCPD Web DeveloperASP.NET C# Technical Blog  Thanks,  I do have it, but how do I view the data without writing a query?  Can the data be viewed the same way yo...

tools
hello, I have problems dragging the tools from the toolbox. Previously i can use but now i dont know what is the problem. Whenever i drag the curser changed to + sign . help me.  may be installation problem with you...If this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank you!Regards.mimranshafiq.NET Web Developerhttp://www.dotnetclassic.com Hi, If you drag a control into page, the curser will be changed to +. It's fine and it will change back after mouse up. But if it still be after mouse up, the threads in OS may be too much and ...

tools
Hi, I'm looking for some tools. 1) to set directory quota's from commandline which supports long file names and doens't flip if you say more the 600Mb 2) to set user quota's for a volume also commandline 3) a tool which lat me set the novell attributes for a folder (like delete and rename inhibit). Thx Urbain www.jrbsoftware.com Cheers Dave -- Dave Parkes [NSCS] Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/ ...

[svn:parrot-pdd] r12841
Author: coke Date: Tue May 30 08:23:20 2006 New Revision: 12841 Modified: trunk/docs/pdds/clip/pdd22_io.pod trunk/docs/pdds/clip/pdd23_exceptions.pod trunk/docs/pdds/clip/pdd24_events.pod trunk/docs/pdds/clip/pdd25_threads.pod Changes in other areas also in this revision: Modified: trunk/Configure.pl trunk/compilers/imcc/imcparser.c trunk/debian/copyright trunk/lib/Parrot/Op.pm trunk/parrot-config trunk/parrotbug trunk/t/examples/streams.t trunk/tools/build/headerize.pl trunk/tools/build/jit2c.pl trunk/tools/build/nativecall.pl ...

New heap snapshots tool in the developer tools
Hi folks! (Jordan Santell made an announcement on the devtools mailing list[0], but I thought I'd spread the word around.) The first iteration of the new heap snapshots memory tools landed on m-c in the middle of the last cycle and rode the train to Developer Edition with the merge. This tool is built on top of JS::ubi::Node[1] which is an API to do analyses on the heap graph as the GC sees it, and the SavedFrame JS stack recording[2]. In this first release, the most notable feature is capturing the JS stack when objects are allocated so that you can see exactly where you...

Tools
Hi, I am a novice with Sybase, but have several years of DBA experience in MS SQL Server. I wonder if there is something like Enterprise Manager for Sybase - i.e. the tool that allows DBA to control the server. tx Kolya, Take a look on: 1.Sybase Central with ASE plug-in 2. Sybase Monitor Client and server. 3. DBartisan and other products from Embarcadero HTH, Eugene Kolya Tchernitsky wrote: > Hi, > > I am a novice with Sybase, but have several years of DBA experience in MS > SQL Server. > I wonder if there is something like Enterprise Manager f...

Web resources about - Tools, Tools, Tools - grc.linkfarm

Pro Tools Keyboard Shortcuts
Every shortcut you ever wanted. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Pro Tools PC
A PC built with the specific purpose of running Pro Tools. I can’t help thinking the new Mac Pro will eat this thing for lunch.

Hoe (tool) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A hoe is an ancient and versatile agricultural tool used to move small amounts of soil. Common goals include weed control by agitating the surface ...

Facebook Gives Marketer Pages New Customer-Service Tools
... redesign of pages in September intended to make pages the mobile customer-service hub for companies Facebook is giving marketers new tools to ...

50 Million Small Businesses Using Facebook Pages; New Communications Tools Launched
... announced Tuesday that more than 50 million small businesses are using pages , and the social network rolled out some new communications tools ...

Microsoft open sources Live Writer, beloved but abandoned blogging tool
... "Microsoft open sources something" story. At the weekend it was the Chakra JavaScript engine . This time, it's Live Writer, the blogging tool ...

Google Drive finally gets a decent search tool
... that the search capabilities found in Drive have been so limited. Now that changes. The cloud storage service, at long last, has a search tool ...

5 Great Tools for Curating Blog Content
... to look like the bottom of your purse: a place that your hand scrapes and quickly retracts from as it feels the mess. Luckily, a lot of tools ...

Bank of Canada Announces Tools Including -0.5 Interest Rates; Loonie Sinks to 2004 Low; Right Tool at ...
... crashed vs. the US dollar. US Dollar vs. Canadian Dollar Monthly The USD vs. the Loonie is back to a high last seen in May of 2004. Tools ...

Cisco Takes Conferencing to the Cloud to Replace Tools That Suck
Cisco Takes Conferencing to the Cloud to Replace Tools That Suck Bloomberg Cisco Systems Inc. said it has completed a three-year overhaul of ...