ROAL : a gate from Tor to I2P

ROAL includes an HTTP proxy to eepsites (I2P's internal darknet sites)
 + Irc2P gateway
 + anonymous E-mail gateway.

<http://5rw56roal3f2riwj.onion/usage.html>

You'll need to have TOR set-up first (of course!)

Ninho's note : assuming you're running TOR+Privoxy, do NOT follow the
instructions given in the above help page for setting-up your Privoxy
config file! Rather, keep your existing configuration, only *adding*  :

forward-socks4a   .i2p/ 127.0.0.1:9050 5rw56roal3f2riwj.onion:4545

That will allow you to use the ROAL proxy for .i2p sites only, while
continuing to use your existing Privoxy for browsing normal internet and
TOR sites.

--
Ninho
0

tor
thank you for teaming up with Tor and fighting to protect our privacy. ...

TOR
Read this.. http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72375-0.html?tw=wn_technology_5 On Monday, 01 January 2007 22:05, in newsgroup grc.securitynow, someguy469 wrote: > Read this.. > > http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72375-0.html?tw=wn_technology_5 Please try to provide a short quote so that participants know what they're about to open in their browser. Thanks. <QUOTE> BERLIN -- A security researcher has a devised a novel attack on online anonymity systems in which he literally takes a computer's temperature over the internet. The attac...

Tor
Greetings, on a Linux router/gateway after starting 'tor' I notice that tor immediately opens several connections. (lsof -i shows several tor TCP ESTABLISHED). Is this the normal behavoir ? I did not find any hints about preemptive connections in the tor docu. Installed is the latest tor release and privoxy. Thanks for hints and/or explanations. Wolf -- WolfGrossi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ This being your first post: Welcome to these forums. While we try to help people of all levels of knowledge, it w...

Tor
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Tor Comments: Why can't I get tor to work in Firefox 3.6? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Tor
Hi, is there any details on how to get tor working on XP. I've read the instructions on how to set it up as a client but still can't get it to work. Using Firefox 0.8 Regards nothing@nothing.com said in:<news:c954qv$gqv$1@news.grc.com>: > Hi, is there any details on how to get tor working on XP. I've read the > instructions on how to set it up as a client but still can't get it to > work. Using Firefox 0.8 What did you do? Which OS? What happened? Did you remember to allow it through your firewall (TCP ports 9001-9004 and 9030-9033)? ...

TOR
I wonder if there has been discussion of TOR here. I downloaded it, followed the instructions and verified -- at the websites TOR recommended -- that I was getting an "anonymous" IP. My goodness! I had moved from U.S. to Greece! Except, however ... Shields Up! could see my real IP address just fine, along with the ISP identifying information. To double-check that I was properly browsing through the TOR proxy, I used the same open web browser to verify my >fake< IP both before and after visiting GRC. Except as to IP, I was in full stealth mode, as reported by Shi...

Tor...
I installed tor. I have the plugin for web surfing that allows me to enable it and disable it from the browser. I can tell that I am protected by visiting showmyip.com and sites like that. My only question is, Does tor protect all of my other internet activities? I don't know how to find out. Like when I am reading messages on usenet, am I still safely behind the tor proxy? Hero wrote: > I installed tor. I have the plugin for web surfing that allows me to > enable it and disable it from the browser. I can tell that I am > protected by visiting showmyip.com and s...

sn-138 (transcript) : TOR should be Tor, really
A minor remark, but I know Roger Dingledine (Tor director) cares : they want it written "Tor", with /only/ the initial capitalised. I had the remark aimed at me when I made the same mistake as you (or your transcriptor, anyway) <http://www.torproject.org/people.html.en> Regards, -- Ninho ...

Firefox with Tor: Browser will not open with Tor Enabled?
Firefox with Tor: Browser will not open with Tor Enabled? Works ok when disabled what can I do? On 2007-09-01, Mary Jane Middleton <middleton@mail.org> wrote: > Firefox with Tor: Browser will not open with Tor Enabled? Works ok > when disabled what can I do? Works fine here with tor. What exactly have you done, and what errors are you seeing? -- John (john@os2.dhs.org) ...

Tor Browser Bundle 3.5 // Tor 0.2.4.20
1. TBB <https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-browser-bundle-35- released> 2013 dec/18, upd. dec 20. The 2.x stable series of the Tor Browser Bundle has officially been deprecated, and all users are encouraged to upgrade to the 3.5 series. The above includes Toe 0.2.4.19, BUT heed the below : I guess the TBB is going to be rereleased to include the newer Tor fix... 2. Tor further fixed ! Take notice ! Tor 0.2.4.20 - 2013-12-22 - fixes potentially poor random number generation for users who 1) use OpenSSL 1.0.0 or later, 2) set "HardwareAccel 1" in their ...

My Firefox Brower with Tor quit working. It was working Yesterday I get this when I try to enable Tor.
My Firefox Brower with Tor quit working. It was working Yesterday I get this when I try to enable Tor. Firefox will not even open !!!!! My Fire fox Browser with Tor quit working. It was working yesterday I get this when I try to enable Tor. I am back on EI and cannot even open up Fire fox up. I will delete it,& Tor and try downloading again. Why would it do this?. I am on Vista with EI 7 on a Lenovo box? On Oct 17, 2:35 pm, Michael Yardley <middle...@mail.org> wrote: > My Firefox Brower with Tor quit working. It was working Yesterday I > get this when I try to...

Gate.com
Need to know peoples opinions on Gate.com, having lots of problems with them!!CheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! I used them for a small time back before I started using WebHost4Life, as you can see in my footer I am very happy with their service.  They are a budget hoster, but they provide excellent service for the little money I have to pay.  Also they allow pretty much full access to your IIS site as far as setting error pages, redirects, and other things.View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse Pro...

Bill Gates
Just when I started to think bill gates was a nerdy bore. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,488348,00.html ...as if he hasn't already bled us all dry! If I had been there when that <expletive removed> pulled that stunt, I wouldn't walked out. What a jerk! -- zeffan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ zeffan's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=21925 View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=359352 zeffan wrote: > ..as if he hasn't already bled us all dry! > > If...

Filter Gate
Hi, Anyone got experience of this product from www.filtergate.com ? I installed it on a Win 98 machine and it "seems" to work ok. I have noticed a couple of odd things :- FreeCell doesn't work while it is running. I know I shouldn't be playing card games but a guy must have some distraction at lunch time :) Also shutting down some programmes while filtergate is running causes a fault report - illegal operation. Anyway I just wondered if anyone @ grc. had any experience of this prog. TIA Se�n "ClareOldie" <johnleamy@eircom.net> wrote in me...

Web resources about - ROAL : a gate from Tor to I2P - grc.linkfarm

2011 World Touring Car Championship season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
began with the Race of Brazil at Curitiba on 20 March and ended with the Guia Race of Macau at the Guia Circuit on 20 November, after twelve ...

Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - Publications
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) is dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standards ...

Motorsports: Alex Zanardi back in the driver's seat with BMW
... modified with the hand controls the Bavarian automaker's racing department fitted to the aforementioned M3 DTM and will be fielded by the ROAL ...

Salzburgring WTCC: Yvan Muller flies in first practice
Yvan Muller fired an early warning of intent by repeatedly dipping under lap record pace to top the opening World Touring Car practice at the ...

Official Site of Blancpain GT Series
Home News About Competitors Cars Teams Drivers Calendar Race Results Standings Teams Drivers Gallery GT TV Youtube TV Guide TV Schedule Live ...

Animal Memes: Condescending Literary Pun Dog
... and the chocolate factor , condescending literary pu , condescending literary pun dog , dogs , husky , memes all over the place , roal ...

charlie and the chocolate factor
Lolcats n Funny Pictures

López is fastest by far on a drying track
On a slippery tarmac that was drying after the night showers, lap times were dramatically improved as the session went on. Eventually José María ...

Standings - WTCC - Fia World Touring Car Championship - Eurosport
WTCC - Fia World Touring Car Championship - Eurosport

Too busy talking on the phone to feed me?
... Whut is tihs whirled koming tu?! Galumpheng Goaphurs purrfoarm an spiritudd Friedeggdae Foxtrottz inz yur onner … adn tehm roal inz teh tee ...