Linuxquestions.org & Mandrakeusers.org

http://www.linuxquestions.org
If you're new to Linux, check out the above site. A great discussion forums
site with plenty of experts to help answer Linux related questions.

http://www.mandrakeusers.org
If you use Mandrake Linux, check out the above discussion forums.

--
 http://www.deicide.com/
0

perl.org & cpan.org mail
Ack. For quite a while I've had the project of getting everything on tmtowtdi.perl.org moved to a new box called onion. The CPAN foo I'm hosting was moved a while ago and www.perl.org has been running on onion ever since I started hosting it at ValueClick, so those sites were not affected. Earlier today tmtowtdi had to be moved to a new rack, and when they turned it on again it didn't quite feel like booting. So, it got moved from the datacenter to it's current place behind my desk and I got it started. Instead of just getting it running, changing DNS, going h...

[meta] perl.org mail, ftp.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on...
In the next hour or so we will be moving the box hosting ftp.cpan.org, cpan.valueclick.com, (perl|cpan).org mail, www.cpan.org, www.perl.org and so on to the rack next to the one it's in now. The downtime should be less than 10 minutes, but now you are forewarned in case I hit the 110V/230V switch while we move it or something. :-) - ask -- ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/ !try; do(); ...

Systm Org / The Broken Org
Torrent links for TheBroken.org & Systm.org Episodes 1-3: http://www.thebroken.org/ Episode 4: http://systm.org/ Winamp TV stream Episodes 1-3: igogg.com ...

Org
Name: Ralf Feldmaier Email: theltupilotataoldotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: Org Comments: Org Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=10
Name: bunny Email: 1waskwywabbitatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=105814493&name=bunny&unit=firefox%2dorg Comments: are you aware of this website? http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download- process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail% 2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web...

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ I have used the above ftp in the past. I notice that the Index now shows "addons" and lists numerically the available addons (extensions ?) - Previously they were listed IIRC "extensions". How does one determine WHAT are the contents of the various "directories" eg "ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/addons/17/" = Chromedit...... Any assistance is greatly appreciated.... regards:captjlddavis On 9/28/2007 15:59, captjlddavis wrote: > ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ > > I have used the above ftp in t...

Lightning daily built 30.9.2007 & OpenGroupware.org & CalDav
Hi! We try to use our OpenGroupware.org server with (some part of) CalDAV support and Lightning Plugin for Thunderbird 2.x. I installed both in the latest daily built on 30/09/2007. We still has some issues. 1. Today pane shows ALL events from 1/1/1970 til today, not just today (but tomorrow show correct appointments) 2. If I try to insert a appointment via lightning, the start time is often 2h ahead of the time I inserted. Maybe some timezone problem? 3. All day events are saved from 9am to next day 9am, it should be 0:00am to 23:59pm, or? Is there someone able to test this?...

"Florian Ragwitz" <rafl@debian.org>, "Zefram" <zefram@fysh.org>, "Father Chrysostomos" <sprout@cpan.org>,
--0015175884b6a300aa04a8916f03 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Howdy all. Bit of a slow week, as I didn't have net access for a couple of days. It was awful, and doesn't leave me with that much to report; But on the other hand, it was an awesome week - Midterm passed, the pad stuff got merged, and all the bugs in that started popping out. Fun : ) I'll follow up on that in another mail, so back to last week. With the pad merge, getting our and the error messages with scalar filehandles working done was only a few lines, which makes several TODO tests to pass;...

qc.mozillacanada.org now redirects to mozillaquebec.org
Hello everyone! Just a quick update: the subdomain http://qc.mozillacanada.org now redirects to http://mozillaquebec.org -- *Regnard Raquedan, MBA, MSc.* http://www.regnardraquedan.com http://weboplex.com @regnard <https://twitter.com/regnard> ...

testers.cpan.org out of sync with search.cpan.org?
On several of my modules, the search.cpan.org page shows test passes/failures, whereas when I follow the link to see the actual list, there are no tests reported. eg: http://search.cpan.org/~CRAKRJACK/Class-Driver-0.004/ Usually this clears up in about a day, but in some cases it's been 3 or 4 days now and search.cpan.org is telling me that tests have run, but testers.cpan.org doesn't seem to know anything about them. Is this a common problem? Is it fixable? Is there somewhere else I can go to find out about the results of my modules being tested, short of subscribing t...

poe.perl.org points at www.pm.org
or does it work for others? just noticed this ... torvald On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Torvald Riegel wrote: > or does it work for others? just noticed this ... hfb.pm.org has been down. Will be up again soonish. wwalker@pobox.com and dns@pm.org can probably help getting it worked out. - ask -- ask bjoern hansen - http://ask.netcetera.dk/ Same here. What's up with that? - MW ----- Original Message ----- From: "Torvald Riegel" <tr16@inf.tu-dresden.de> To: <poe@perl.org> Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 9:29 AM Subject: poe.perl.org...

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ is unavailable
Hi all, http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/ is unavailable for several days. I can't test recent builds :-( Does anybody can access latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n? With best regards, Siarhei It seems now, it is local network problem :-/ �� 27.05.2009 12:57, Siarhei �������(��): > Hi all, > > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/ > is unavailable for several days. > > I can't test recent builds :-( > > Does anybody can access latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l...

lists.cpan.org now lists par@perl.org

[perl5-porters@perl.org: perl5-porters@perl.org]
Subject: perl5-porters@perl.org To: perl5-porters@perl.org From: perl5-porters@perl.org Reply-To: perl5-porters@perl.org Delivered-To: perl5-porters@perl.org Date: perl5-porters@perl.org Message-Id: perl5-porters@perl.org Received: perl5-porters@perl.org X-Perlbug: perlbug@perl.org X-Errors-To: richard@perl.org Now that can't be right! Ronald ...

Web resources about - Linuxquestions.org & Mandrakeusers.org - grc.linkfarm

LinuxQuestions.org - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LinuxQuestions.org (commonly abbreviated LQ ) is a community-driven, self-help web site for Linux users. As of August 2011, it has over 462,200 ...

2011 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Award Winners
The following is a subset of the LinuxQuestionsDotOrg's Members' Choice Awards : Read the rest of this post... - Read the comments on this post... ...

LinuxQuestions Interviews Slackware Founder Patrick Volkerding
An anonymous reader writes "In this in-depth interview with LinuxQuestions.org, Patrick Volkerding discusses how he got involved with Linux and ...

affero.com: news
Affero is a service which enables personal ratings and donations to causes on behalf of individuals who freely share with others.

Dell computers with Linux to debut on Thursday
On Tuesday, Dell is expected to began selling three new models of notebooks and desktops loaded with Ubuntu Linux. According to an email sent ...

Now an Oracle product, what happens to MySQL?
Attendees at the open source database's annual developers' conference in Santa Clara this morning are waking up to the incredible news that their ...

Fragmentation on the Linux Desktop (Is it Normal?)
The Linux desktop's many choices may make it appear chaotic.

How to use Clonezilla to Create and Backup Disk Images to FreeNAS
This post describes how to use Clonezilla to create disk drive and disk partition image files and back them up to machine running FreeNAS.

Linuxmint.com - Is Linux Mint Down Right Now?
Having problems with Linuxmint.com website today? Check whether Linux Mint server is up or down right now for everyone or just for you.