using DNS Benchmark behind a proxy server at work

Has anyone had any success/failures of using DNSB behind a proxy server?

I am running Windows XP SP3. Our proxy server is a Novell Border Manager
system with proxy filtering for http and https traffic.

thanks in advance,

Mike
0
mili
1/16/2013 10:07:49 AM
grc.dns 1176 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:07:49 +0400, mili@yahoo.com wrote:

>Has anyone had any success/failures of using DNSB behind a proxy server?
>
>I am running Windows XP SP3. Our proxy server is a Novell Border Manager
>system with proxy filtering for http and https traffic.

Hi Mike,  If UDP port 53 isn't allowed to the outside, I'd think it
not reasonably possible.  A hacker would set up a tunnel but it would
have little value except for that tunnel.

What does DNSB report?  Can I guess your local DNS (confirm it with
ipconfig /all) is the only responding DNS server?

Keep in mind a lot of IT departments wouldn't like a lot of Steve's
utilities on their network.

Bill
--
Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan
Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50
On 01/16/2013 03:40 PM, Bill_MI wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:07:49 +0400, mili@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Has anyone had any success/failures of using DNSB behind a proxy server?
>>
>> I am running Windows XP SP3. Our proxy server is a Novell Border Manager
>> system with proxy filtering for http and https traffic.
>
> Hi Mike,  If UDP port 53 isn't allowed to the outside, I'd think it
> not reasonably possible.  A hacker would set up a tunnel but it would
> have little value except for that tunnel.
>
> What does DNSB report?  Can I guess your local DNS (confirm it with
> ipconfig /all) is the only responding DNS server?
>
> Keep in mind a lot of IT departments wouldn't like a lot of Steve's
> utilities on their network.
>
> Bill

DNSB v 1.2.3925.0
I ran it again and it gave a message about Custom List being older than
6 months. Nice, never saw that before.

After verifying internet access, I went to the Nameservers list. Our
DHCP returns:
83.242.140.10 - rr1.comstar.ru
192.168.7.21 - portal.intrapro.ru (internal DHCP and DNS server)
So, it's reading that properly.

While running the Benchmark,

Name tab:
IP address being resolved to domain name OK

Owner tab:
IP address showing names of companies and LLC's, etc. so it seems that
info being returned OK

Status tab:
"DNS Queries are not being consistently answered"
Does this mean that our proxy is blocking or just running slowly?

Response tab:
being updated with values OK

After running the benchmark:

There are a few entries faster then my initial DNS settings, notably
8.8.8.8 (Google), 8.8.4.4 (Google but listed as Level 3), and 4.2.2.5
(Level 3). I am assuming these are geographically distributed which is
why the might be faster in Moscow than some local Russian DNS servers.

Tabular Data and Conclusions seem to verify this is working.

So far so good. After you look at this, I have another question about
Generating the Custom Nameserver list.

0
mili
1/22/2013 9:16:14 AM
Hi mili,

>After verifying internet access, I went to the Nameservers list. Our
>DHCP returns:
>83.242.140.10 - rr1.comstar.ru
>192.168.7.21 - portal.intrapro.ru (internal DHCP and DNS server)
>So, it's reading that properly.

I'm seeing that server cached responses at about 145msec here in the
US.  Not bad for across the globe. :-)

>Status tab:
>"DNS Queries are not being consistently answered"
>Does this mean that our proxy is blocking or just running slowly?

I haven't seen this but Steve is usually thorough.  It is likely
responding just like he says - some queries respond and some queries
don't.  It doesn't sound like speed is involved.

>There are a few entries faster then my initial DNS settings, notably
>8.8.8.8 (Google), 8.8.4.4 (Google but listed as Level 3), and 4.2.2.5
>(Level 3). I am assuming these are geographically distributed which is
>why the might be faster in Moscow than some local Russian DNS servers.
>
>Tabular Data and Conclusions seem to verify this is working.

There's a hint something is strange - 8.8.4.4 should not show as Level
3.  Lots of queries to different DNS servers is out of the ordinary
and I suspect some quirk of the system is being seen.  I think this
more likely than a DNSB bug but anything's possible.

Many years ago, I tracked down a bug in the NAT of an early Linksys
consumer router.  If I bombarded DNS queries from multiple LAN
machines they would literally get crossed.  It looked like responses
were getting dropped but they really were getting addressed to the
wrong machine which I could only see with packet sniffing.

I wonder how this exact router bug would show in DNSB.  Possibly like
this or similar.

One thing you could try: Delete all the servers and add 1 at a time.
Things may behave better (like 8.8.4.4 correctly being tagged as
Google).  Does 8.8.4.4 still say Level 3?

Bill
--
Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan
Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50
0
Bill_MI
1/22/2013 12:41:46 PM
On 01/22/2013 04:41 PM, Bill_MI wrote:
> Hi mili,
>
>> There are a few entries faster then my initial DNS settings, notably
>> 8.8.8.8 (Google), 8.8.4.4 (Google but listed as Level 3), and 4.2.2.5
>> (Level 3). I am assuming these are geographically distributed which is
>> why the might be faster in Moscow than some local Russian DNS servers.
>>
>> Tabular Data and Conclusions seem to verify this is working.
>
> There's a hint something is strange - 8.8.4.4 should not show as Level
> 3.  Lots of queries to different DNS servers is out of the ordinary
> and I suspect some quirk of the system is being seen.  I think this
> more likely than a DNSB bug but anything's possible.
>
> One thing you could try: Delete all the servers and add 1 at a time.
> Things may behave better (like 8.8.4.4 correctly being tagged as
> Google).  Does 8.8.4.4 still say Level 3?
>
> Bill

I recall somewhere -- I think from Steve -- that 8.8.4.4 was Google.
Based on the whois info it is possible that Google leased(leases) this
from Level3.

http://whois.domaintools.com/8.8.4.4

For that matter, this is also a Level3-Google combination:

http://whois.domaintools.com/8.8.8.8

0
mili
1/24/2013 5:48:44 AM
On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:48:44 +0400, mili@yahoo.com wrote:

>I recall somewhere -- I think from Steve -- that 8.8.4.4 was Google.
>Based on the whois info it is possible that Google leased(leases) this
>from Level3.
>
>http://whois.domaintools.com/8.8.4.4
>
>For that matter, this is also a Level3-Google combination:
>
>http://whois.domaintools.com/8.8.8.8

And I just confirmed what you see does match here.  I had checked
before but not sure I was looking the same place.

"Name"...
8.8.4.4 google-public-dns-b.google.com
8.8.8.8 google-public-dns-a.google.com

"Owner"...
8.8.4.4 Level 3 Communications
8.8.8.8 Google Incorporated

Bill
--
Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan
Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50
0
Bill_MI
1/24/2013 12:30:50 PM
On 01/22/2013 01:16 PM, mili@yahoo.com wrote:

> So far so good. After you look at this, I have another question about
> Generating the Custom Nameserver list.

Thanks, Bill for all your help.

While trying to generate the Custom Nameserver List on my Windows XP SP3
machine, I click on the corner of the DSNB software window and pull down
the long list of options, one of which is "Rubuild Custom Nameserver
List". DNSB does NOTHING. It just sits there. I have verified internet
access, I have ran the benchmark,but I can not generate the Custom List.
FWIW, this will work from home where I am not running a proxy server,
just a NAT home WIFI. Any ideas?

0
mili
1/25/2013 11:30:47 AM
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:30:47 +0400, mili@yahoo.com wrote:

>While trying to generate the Custom Nameserver List on my Windows XP SP3
>machine, I click on the corner of the DSNB software window and pull down
>the long list of options, one of which is "Rubuild Custom Nameserver
>List". DNSB does NOTHING. It just sits there. I have verified internet
>access, I have ran the benchmark,but I can not generate the Custom List.
>FWIW, this will work from home where I am not running a proxy server,
>just a NAT home WIFI. Any ideas?

Let's start with what I see when I select "Rebuild Custom Nameserver
List"...

It switches to the "Nameservers" tab which has been replaced by a text
page titled: "Rebuilding a Custom Resolver List".  This page explains
the process.  At the top of this page are these two buttons:

        "Rebuild Custom List"     "Cancel List Creation"

Sounds like you're not getting this?  I wonder if your system is in a
different state.  Is DNSBench.exe in its own directory?

A file named DNSBench.ini is created with the list result - or you can
create your own.  DNSBench always loads any DNSBench.ini it finds.  To
start anew, delete any you see.

Hope this helps.

Bill
--
Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan
Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50
0
Bill_MI
1/25/2013 12:12:52 PM
On 01/25/2013 04:12 PM, Bill_MI wrote:

> Let's start with what I see when I select "Rebuild Custom Nameserver
> List"...
>
> It switches to the "Nameservers" tab which has been replaced by a text
> page titled: "Rebuilding a Custom Resolver List".  This page explains
> the process.  At the top of this page are these two buttons:
>
>          "Rebuild Custom List"     "Cancel List Creation"

I do NOT get this at work, behind a proxy server.
I DO get this at home, behind a NAT router.

> Sounds like you're not getting this?  I wonder if your system is in a
> different state.  Is DNSBench.exe in its own directory?

Yes, in both cases DNSBench.exe is in my "\portable\DNS\" folder.

> A file named DNSBench.ini is created with the list result - or you can
> create your own.  DNSBench always loads any DNSBench.ini it finds.  To
> start anew, delete any you see.

Dnsb has no problem seeing/reading/writing DNSBench.ini. I just deleted
the INI file at work and re-ran the Benchmark. DNSB immediately prompted
me with a popup window and "Consider Creating a Custom Nameserver List
for Yourself". I clicked on the button "Build Custom List" and DNSB just
hung. Just sits there. My guess it is just something to do with Steve's
code regarding building a custom list and DNSB sitting behind a proxy
server. After about a minute or so, it just timed out and the "Consider
Creating Custom..." window disappeared. This web page proved a bit
helpful, but not much:

http://www.grc.com/dns/benchmark-faq.htm

Specifically the Q&A about third party firewalls blocking traffic and
the UDP, TCP ports which Steve uses.

> Hope this helps.
>
> Bill

Thanks so much for all your help.

0
mili
1/28/2013 8:40:36 AM
On 01/28/2013 12:40 PM, mili@yahoo.com wrote:
> Dnsb has no problem seeing/reading/writing DNSBench.ini. I just deleted
> the INI file at work and re-ran the Benchmark. DNSB immediately prompted
> me with a popup window and "Consider Creating a Custom Nameserver List
> for Yourself". I clicked on the button "Build Custom List" and DNSB just
> hung. Just sits there. My guess it is just something to do with Steve's
> code regarding building a custom list and DNSB sitting behind a proxy
> server. After about a minute or so, it just timed out and the "Consider
> Creating Custom..." window disappeared. This web page proved a bit
> helpful, but not much:
>
> http://www.grc.com/dns/benchmark-faq.htm

Here is the popup I mentioned (Bit.ly link to Dropbox shared PNG
screenshot file):

http://bit.ly/TKW8Dk

0
mili
1/28/2013 10:31:55 AM
On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:40:36 +0400, mili@yahoo.com wrote:

>(snip)
>hung. Just sits there. My guess it is just something to do with Steve's
>code regarding building a custom list and DNSB sitting behind a proxy
>server. After about a minute or so, it just timed out and the "Consider
>Creating Custom..." window disappeared. This web page proved a bit
>helpful, but not much:
>
>http://www.grc.com/dns/benchmark-faq.htm
>
>Specifically the Q&A about third party firewalls blocking traffic and
>the UDP, TCP ports which Steve uses.

Just thinking... you can test any DNS server from the commandline.
For example, lookup yahoo.com using 4.2.2.1 like this:

  nslookup yahoo.com 4.2.2.1

If you don't add a DNS server address, it does a normal lookup with
your configured DNS server:

  nslookup yahoo.com

This allows you to see what normal look like.  I suspect you may also
get a hang/timeout trying any external DNS server this way.

Bill
--
Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan
Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50
0
Bill_MI
1/28/2013 11:56:56 AM
On 01/28/2013 03:56 PM, Bill_MI wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:40:36 +0400, mili@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> Just thinking... you can test any DNS server from the commandline.
> For example, lookup yahoo.com using 4.2.2.1 like this:
>
>    nslookup yahoo.com 4.2.2.1
>
> If you don't add a DNS server address, it does a normal lookup with
> your configured DNS server:
>
>    nslookup yahoo.com
>
> This allows you to see what normal look like.  I suspect you may also
> get a hang/timeout trying any external DNS server this way.
>
> Bill

here is the result:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/50wrx5pk2u5smzr/DOS-nslookup-external-dns-server.png

It appears I can use external DNS to check external web sites. Strange...

0
mili
1/28/2013 1:36:58 PM
On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:36:58 +0400, mili@yahoo.com wrote:

>here is the result:
>
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/50wrx5pk2u5smzr/DOS-nslookup-external-dns-server.png
>

>It appears I can use external DNS to check external web sites. Strange...

Yep.  That is totally unexpected.  There must be something else going
on that DNSBenchmark specifically doesn't like.  Maybe someone else
has some ideas.

Can you enter several DNS servers (like the ones you used already) and
run a benchmark on them WITHOUT creating the custom list?  I'm
thinking DNSBench isn't able to get the big list from grc.com -
possibly because of the proxy.  A regular benchmark of servers may run
fine.

Bill
--
Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan
Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50
0
Bill_MI
1/28/2013 11:03:04 PM
On 01/29/2013 03:03 AM, Bill_MI wrote:
> Can you enter several DNS servers (like the ones you used already) and
> run a benchmark on them WITHOUT creating the custom list?  I'm
> thinking DNSBench isn't able to get the big list from grc.com -
> possibly because of the proxy.  A regular benchmark of servers may run
> fine.
>
> Bill

Test 1 -

I removed EVERYTHING including the default system DNS servers and added
a few non-Russia, Scandinavian servers. Here is the list I used.

62.236.57.120       ns5.codepoli.fi
194.100.97.66       ns6.masterplanet.fi
213.88.172.230      ns000.sourceone.se
213.115.226.2       ns1.gns.se

The Benchmark ran just fine on those 4 servers. The Conclusions remarked
that there were missing system DNS servers; rightfully so. I saved the
results for those 4 as DNSBench.ini and exited DNSB.

Test 2 -

I immediately re-ran DNSB and it immediately added in the 3 system
servers from DHCP. Here is that new list with the 3 at the top of the list.

83.242.139.10       rr0.comstar.ru
83.242.140.10       rr1.comstar.ru
192.168.7.21        portal.intrapro.ru
62.236.57.120       ns5.codepoli.fi
194.100.97.66       ns6.masterplanet.fi
213.88.172.230      ns000.sourceone.se
213.115.226.2       ns1.gns.se

I re-ran the benchmark on the 7 DNS servers and all appears normal and
OK. From the Conclusions tab:
"System's nameservers are probably optimally ordered." and
"System nameservers are faster than ALL public alternatives."

Test 3 -

I deleted the DNSBench.ini with the 7 servers above and re-ran DNSB. It
verified internet access and proceeded to load a list of DNS servers and
characterize them. So I think it is getting the default list from
Steve's site.

All the servers are Comcast.net, Cox.net, Speakeasy.net, Level3.net,
etc. A Very Western-centric list, because I would guess that primarily
Westerners are running DNSB, returning the results back to Steve for his
Top 50. When I run DNSB at my flat here in Moscow, and generate a Custom
Nameserver list, I get a VERY different list of servers: lots of Russian
and Scandinavian servers, as to be expected.

Oh well, I think it is just an issue of being behind a proxy server, as
to why I can't generate a Custom Nameserver list. Another test would be
to generate this on Vista or 7, both of which I don't have access to at
the moment. It could be just be something unusual about WinXP SP3 + Proxy...

0
mili
1/29/2013 7:12:16 AM
On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:12:16 +0400, mili@yahoo.com wrote:

>Test 3 -
>
>I deleted the DNSBench.ini with the 7 servers above and re-ran DNSB. It
>verified internet access and proceeded to load a list of DNS servers and
>characterize them. So I think it is getting the default list from
>Steve's site.

I think those (20 or so?) are hardcoded into DNSBench and, yes, very
US-centric.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

But the huge custom list is at GRC and a far more "world" list.
Something about this fact must be at the root of being incompatible
with the proxy.

Bill
--
Bill_MI - Bill in Michigan
Expert Opinions $20, Shut-Up $50
0
Bill_MI
1/29/2013 12:16:29 PM
On 28/01/13 23:03, Bill_MI wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:36:58 +0400, mili@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> here is the result:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/50wrx5pk2u5smzr/DOS-nslookup-external-dns-server.png
>>

>> It appears I can use external DNS to check external web sites. Strange...

> Yep.  That is totally unexpected.  There must be something else going
> on that DNSBenchmark specifically doesn't like.  Maybe someone else
> has some ideas.

> Can you enter several DNS servers (like the ones you used already) and
> run a benchmark on them WITHOUT creating the custom list?  I'm
> thinking DNSBench isn't able to get the big list from grc.com -
> possibly because of the proxy.  A regular benchmark of servers may run
> fine.
>
> Bill

Is it possible to test the operation of the DNS Server/Proxy using the
GRC DNS NameServer Spoofability Test, or even to temporarily change the
DNS setting for the particular PC's adaptor?
https://www.grc.com/dns/dns.htm

0
Futuristic
1/29/2013 2:24:06 PM
On the grc.dns
from  mili@yahoo.com, mili@yahoo.com decided to say:

> Has anyone had any success/failures of using DNSB behind a proxy server?
>
> I am running Windows XP SP3. Our proxy server is a Novell Border Manager
> system with proxy filtering for http and https traffic.
>
> thanks in advance,

Well, Mike, the DNSB program do need two items to work correctly:

a.- An open connection on (remote) port 53 to make standard DNS name
resolutions. That could be tested on a command line console with:
     nslookup google.com 4.2.2.2
If the port 53 is being allowed to connect and resolve names, then, the main
purpose of DNSB could be performed, i.e., the measurement of resolving time
for DNS servers.

b.- A list of servers to test.
And here the description is a bit more complex. If there is a list of
servers to test as the same name as the executable (dnsbench.exe and
dnsbench.ini for example), but with ini as extension, and containing IPs as
the first column, that list is to be used to perform the tests.

If there is no such ini file, a hard coded (on each DNSB version) list of 50
DNS servers plus the systems servers is used. That list is static (for each
DNSB version) and will appear when there is no other list to use.

However, a list of servers could become old or stale, or better servers
could appear with time. For such event, a long list of more than 4000 DNS
servers could be used to make a "initial" local list. That process takes
quite some time, but generally would provide a good list of near servers.

That list is not coded in the program, is retrieved by a connection on port
80 to www.grc.com. Or, in other words, an standard HTTP connection to
grc.com as soon as the program is started. Only that once, the program will
check with grc.com, not after. If such connection fails, there will be no
option to "build custom Nameserver list".

So, open port 53 for multiple instances, and an initial port 80 to grc.com
for the long ~4000 DNS servers list.

HTH

--
Mark Cross @ 01/29/2013 12:27 p.m.

The network is up.

0
Mark
1/29/2013 4:29:31 PM
On 01/29/2013 06:24 PM, Futuristic L wrote:

> Is it possible to test the operation of the DNS Server/Proxy using the
> GRC DNS NameServer Spoofability Test, or even to temporarily change the
> DNS setting for the particular PC's adaptor?
> https://www.grc.com/dns/dns.htm

Here is the result of the DNS Spoofability test. Check out the 4th
nameserver test, the last one. Is this a clue to the problem?

http://bit.ly/Y4A7eg

As for changing the DNS settings of the PC: I changed DNS1 to
192.168.7.21 and DNS2 to 212.50.131.153 (outside of Russia). I had to
leave the 192 nameserver becuse our proxy server would not let me out
without that internal nameserver.

I ran the initial benchmark and it tested OK. It immediately popped up
the Custom Nameserver List window and I hit "Not Now". The resulting
list of after the benchmark returned all DEAD nameservers, except for my
internal one. It also removed my external DNS which I just set above.

I re-ran DNSB again and this time after the initial benchmark, I chose
"Buid Custom List" as soon as it popped up. At this point, DNSB just
hung....and the Build Custom List window just disappeared after a few
minutes...

I think it may be a combination of my company's proxy server as well as
our ISP here in Russia.

0
mili
2/4/2013 7:54:36 AM
On 01/29/2013 08:29 PM, Mark Cross wrote:
> On the grc.dns
> from  mili@yahoo.com, mili@yahoo.com decided to say:
>
>> Has anyone had any success/failures of using DNSB behind a proxy server?
>>
>> I am running Windows XP SP3. Our proxy server is a Novell Border Manager
>> system with proxy filtering for http and https traffic.
>>
>> thanks in advance,
>
> Well, Mike, the DNSB program do need two items to work correctly:
>
> a.- An open connection on (remote) port 53 to make standard DNS name
> resolutions. That could be tested on a command line console with:
>       nslookup google.com 4.2.2.2
> If the port 53 is being allowed to connect and resolve names, then, the main
> purpose of DNSB could be performed, i.e., the measurement of resolving time
> for DNS servers.

nslookup magma.mines.edu 8.8.4.4 returns
138.67.1.2 as expected so I think port 53 is open and working OK. I
don't have access to change that in any case.

> So, open port 53 for multiple instances, and an initial port 80 to grc.com
> for the long ~4000 DNS servers list.

port 80 is open but needs some authentication for our proxy server. In
fact, our proxy server is running on port 8080 and so I don't know if
there is a way to tell DNSB my proxy server IP address, port, and
authentification username and password.

Thanks for helping to unravel this,

Mike

0
mili
2/4/2013 8:00:05 AM
On 04/02/13 07:54, mili@yahoo.com wrote:
> On 01/29/2013 06:24 PM, Futuristic L wrote:
>

>> Is it possible to test the operation of the DNS Server/Proxy using the
>> GRC DNS NameServer Spoofability Test, or even to temporarily change the
>> DNS setting for the particular PC's adaptor?
>> https://www.grc.com/dns/dns.htm
>>

> Here is the result of the DNS Spoofability test. Check out the 4th
> nameserver test, the last one. Is this a clue to the problem?
>
> http://bit.ly/Y4A7eg

The only one good thing about that 4th DNS Server is that it supports
DNSSEC.

Either the Query Ports are deliberately limited, or the DNS
Server/System is still employing a very old router sub system?

(I suspect as has already been mentioned, that the proxy system is not
allowing you to download the full grc dns list, causing a time-out?)

[snip]
0
Futuristic
2/4/2013 11:09:36 AM
--nextPart1676288.sW7YxGRCxD

On the grc.dns
from  mili@yahoo.com, mili@yahoo.com decided to say:

>> So, open port 53 for multiple instances, and an initial port 80 to
>> grc.com for the long ~4000 DNS servers list.
>
> port 80 is open but needs some authentication for our proxy server. In
> fact, our proxy server is running on port 8080 and so I don't know if
> there is a way to tell DNSB my proxy server IP address, port, and
> authentication username and password.

There is no way to tell DNSB.exe to use a proxy AFAIK.

> Thanks for helping to unravel this,

YW.

As you are having so much trouble with the full custom list of servers, it
can be solved in a couple of ways:

1.- You could prepare a list of good DNS servers in "ru" at home and use
them at work.

2.- You could use any list of DNS servers IPs and clean it with DNSB.exe
However, DNSB.exe is not capable of loading more than about 200 IPs. Any
list would need to be split in parts of such length.

3.- I am providing a file with the whole list of 4868 DNS servers as an
attachment to this post and next in two files named: dnsb-1z.7z and
dnsb-2z.7z compressed with 7z to fit the 20k limit of this server. Just
decompress and join together:
      "cat dnsb-1z.txt dnsb-1z.txt > dnsb-4868.txt"
The file dnsb-4868.txt could be used to feed the shell (bash) script also
attached in the next post. That script will make a very simple test of IPs
with dig to find out if the servers are answering with anything the
resolution of a common site (defined in the script).
Using that, the list could be reduced to a dnsb-4868.txt.valid list which,
in turn may split and used with DNSB.exe

Hope this helps.

--
Mark Cross @ 02/04/2013 11:24 p.m.

The network is up.

--nextPart1676288.sW7YxGRCxD
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--nextPart1676288.sW7YxGRCxD--

0
Mark
2/5/2013 3:27:46 AM
--nextPart4756736.qBIIBmDN8H

On the grc.dns
from  none@127.0.0.1, Mark Cross decided to say:

> On the grc.dns

> Hope this helps.

(The rest of files promised attached to this post)

--
Mark Cross @ 02/04/2013 11:29 p.m.

The network is up.

--nextPart4756736.qBIIBmDN8H
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--nextPart4756736.qBIIBmDN8H
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--nextPart4756736.qBIIBmDN8H--

0
Mark
2/5/2013 3:30:20 AM
On the grc.dns
from  mili@yahoo.com, mili@yahoo.com decided to say:

> On 01/29/2013 06:24 PM, Futuristic L wrote:
>

>> Is it possible to test the operation of the DNS Server/Proxy using the
>> GRC DNS NameServer Spoofability Test, or even to temporarily change the
>> DNS setting for the particular PC's adaptor?
>> https://www.grc.com/dns/dns.htm
>>

> Here is the result of the DNS Spoofability test. Check out the 4th
> nameserver test, the last one. Is this a clue to the problem?
>
> http://bit.ly/Y4A7eg

No, that has nothing to do with the problems you are experiencing
with DNSB.exe

Unless a connection to grc.com port 80 could be established, forget about
the internal "custom list".

Another possible list is my other posts.

--
Mark Cross @ 02/04/2013 11:34 p.m.

The network is up.

0
Mark
2/5/2013 3:37:07 AM
On 02/04/2013 03:09 PM, Futuristic L wrote:
> The only one good thing about that 4th DNS Server is that it supports
> DNSSEC.
>
> Either the Query Ports are deliberately limited, or the DNS
> Server/System is still employing a very old router sub system?

I think you are right. Also, I think port 80 is limited since all http
requests are proxied through port 8080 on our proxy server. If DNSB
doesn't know about using port 8080, sounds like all bets are off...

> (I suspect as has already been mentioned, that the proxy system is not
> allowing you to download the full grc dns list, causing a time-out?)
>
> [snip]

this seems to be the case. Thanks very much for weighing in on this.

0
mili
2/5/2013 6:07:22 AM
On 02/05/2013 07:27 AM, Mark Cross wrote:
> As you are having so much trouble with the full custom list of servers, it
> can be solved in a couple of ways:
>
> 1.- You could prepare a list of good DNS servers in "ru" at home and use
> them at work.

Did this from home last week. Thanks for helping me think this through.

> 2.- You could use any list of DNS servers IPs and clean it with DNSB.exe
> However, DNSB.exe is not capable of loading more than about 200 IPs. Any
> list would need to be split in parts of such length.

Another great idea. Sounds like a rainy day project. Sure wish my boss
gave me some "20% any project you want" time.

> 3.- I am providing a file with the whole list of 4868 DNS servers as an
> attachment to this post and next in two files named: dnsb-1z.7z and
> dnsb-2z.7z compressed with 7z to fit the 20k limit of this server. Just
> decompress and join together:
>        "cat dnsb-1z.txt dnsb-1z.txt > dnsb-4868.txt"
> The file dnsb-4868.txt could be used to feed the shell (bash) script also
> attached in the next post. That script will make a very simple test of IPs
> with dig to find out if the servers are answering with anything the
> resolution of a common site (defined in the script).
> Using that, the list could be reduced to a dnsb-4868.txt.valid list which,
> in turn may split and used with DNSB.exe
>
> Hope this helps.

You, sir, have gone above and beyond what I am paying you in consulting
fees! :) Thanks, I'll dig more into this later.

0
mili
2/5/2013 6:10:16 AM
On 02/05/2013 07:37 AM, Mark Cross wrote:
> Unless a connection to grc.com port 80 could be established, forget about
> the internal "custom list".

Related question: does anyone know of a Windows XP exe which could act
as a "wrapper" for DNSB, forcing it to use our proxy server? If I could
manually enter proxy server, port, username, password in DNSB, I think
that would solve the problem. But such a wrapper might perform such a
function.

Update: looks like tlswrap and lamefwd perform some of this functionality

0
mili

What DNS server is used when using a proxy server?
Hey to all :) When you are using an anonymous proxy-server for the internet what happens with the translation of typed URLs to the IP address? What DNS server is used for the URL translation of the websites you visit? 1. The DNS server of your ISP or 2. the DNS server of the anonymous proxy server? Or in other words, who manages the URL translation for the visited websites: your ISP or the anonymous proxy server? Thanx in advance, Little Admin On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:45:32 +0100, Little Admin <i-do-not-have-email@hotmail.com> wrote: > When you are us...

Adding DNS Server to existing DNS proxy
I currently have DNS proxy running on my BM server. I have a four-server environment. One "production", one "backup production", one BorderManager, one backup BM that keeps a VPN running even when it is not the BM server. I would like to add NAMED to at least my production server. Can I, as I have two DA's running, one each on the production and backup production servers, run NAMED on both my production and backup production servers? I would like to have as many things be automatic when we switch from the production to the backup server as possible, e...

DNS? What DNS?
This has never happened before and in light light of this morning's news about the DDOS I was wondering if it is just my machine or if something else is going on. Background: A firewall on one of my machines blocked IE from getting to the net. I wanted to trace where it was planning to go to (207.188.24.150)to figure out if this was just XP again or something else. I tried Neo Trace and PC Helps "Net Tracer" but neither can track it. All I get is "undetermined" or "timed out" Robin In article <3DB714A2.7050902@twcny.rr.com>, omeru...

DNS UP
Hi We are running 2 BM (3.8) Proxies and until today they have been operating reasonably well. Today we have started getting a lot of 504 errors on workstations using either both servers, looking at the proxy DNS page (on both servers) the DNS links are continually going up and down (like our internet) We have 3 DNS servers entered 2 external and 1 internal. I have tested from outside the BM Servers $and know the 2 external DNS servers are working fine (also no one else who use our provider have an issue). The internal DNS also seems fime. We have not made any changes to th...

DNS server behind router using SUA
I seem to have a problem getting my DNS server running on a NW6 server. The dns server ip address is 192.168.1.x and the router is configured and have port 53 open on the router, also on the router I have SUA enabled, i.e. allow public ip address to pass thru to the private ip address for the server. I see on the server ns.bellglobal.net did a query, but in my email message from the domain register, I get this error: Error: (532) Domain names linked with name server; Any idea's on this one? Thanks What specific problem are you experiencing? Can't send ...

After setting up DNS server, normal DNS query wouldn't work
Hi everyone. I'm new to Opensuse, and recently trying to set up a DNS server though Yast. I run Opensuse 11.3 +XP under virtualbox(bridged network) On the first day I started DNS server, everything worked very well, in both virtual machine and opensuse, I could browse any webpages. But today something strange happened... in xp virtual machin, everything works just fine, no any problems, but in Opensuse, DNS server was running, but I just couldn't browse any webpages, I'm sure that's DNS's problem, because I could ping an external IP address but couldn't pi...

DNS not forwarding to other dns servers
We had a problem the other day when we lost power on our external DNS server. Users out on the internet were not able to hit our website and do any resolutions to our Secure VPN gateway. When we used the URL address for the website it would not resolve. When we used the VPN Client it would not resolve the name to an address to access the VPN. If we used the IP address it would work. I was under the impression if my dns server went down anyone trying to resolve address to my domain would get the resolution from their DNS server since this information was cached in their DNS Server....

DNS error on internal servers using proxy on workstation
I need a little direction with my problem. Workstations can not access our private internal servers by name when proxy is set. For example, a server that is named 2KData can only be accessed when the workstation proxy is off. At a command prompt, the workstation can ping and resolve the A5Data server to the correct IP address. I have tried to set the DNS order on the worksation to BM first, then the W2K DNS server. I've also tried to reverse the DNS order with no luck. Always the same result with IE5.5 and IE6.0. What I would really like to do is for the browser to bypass ...

Internal DNS server (New to DNS)
We have an external DNS server (149.168.11.11) that resolves all our exteral hosts and IP's. Have setup an internal to resolve our internal Intranet hosts and IP's etc. Our domain name is nash.cc.nc.us or nashcc.edu. I have installed DNS as well as management console. We need to have several INTERNAL host names to resolve: 10.1.2.12 - www.nashcc.edu 10.1.13.3 - bb.nashcc.edu, email.nashcc.edu 10.1.2.15. The DNS Server name is Ncc_Studdev, IP address 10.1.2.200, I have created a Primary zone named NASHCC, as well as IN-ADDR.ARPA for each and a CNAME and PTR record also...

DNS Configuration for External DNS Servers
Could someone please clarify something in the documentation for HMC v3.0 for me please? Create the DNS Zone for the consolidatedmessenger Reseller DW.128 DW.129 Configure Zone Transfers In this section it describes the process for configuring the External DNS servers and creating the Reseller "consolidatedmessenger.com". Q: Is this actually meant to be implemented per the reference architecture? How would I then access this Reseller and configure all of the other items which are associated with it? Q: Or should I simply follow the steps while replaci...

NW65 DNS as public DNS Server?
We have 2 NW6 servers that provide DNS for our ISP that host web, email and several other services. The servers perform well in our enviroment. I want to upgrade the servers to NW65 but I wanted some input first before we made the change. 1. Is anyone using NW65 DNS for public DNS in a fairly heavily loaded enviroment? 2. If so, how is the reliability and performance? 3. Any significant changes I should know about? When we first installed the NW6 DNS Servers we had a not of problems that took a great deal of time and effort to get resolved due to a bad ver of named...

DNS statistics show DNS servers are down
Using BM3.6 on Netware 4.11. All patches current, SP9 for NW, BM36SP2A and C02 update. Have 3 DNS server IP addresses in my resolv.cfg, 2 from SBC and 1 from Cogent Co. 2nd (SBC) is in up state and 1st (SBC) and 3rd (Cognt CO) show down. Yet a ping to each of the 3 addresses is successful 100 percent of the time. Was wondering what might be causing this and how to fix it. Thanks in advance for any help. JIm Boettger Hi Jim, Have you checked if DNS (NAMED) is actually running on the "down" servers. PING will see if the server is running, but won...

dns failover to secondary dns server
--____GWHFDEEECZAAULLYWYMO____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Thu, 26 Aug 2009 16:19:44 +0200" Hi, Running 2 x Netware 6.5sp8 servers with DNS/DHCP. When the primary DNS = server goes down all Windows XP workstations fail-over to the secondary = DNS server and everything works perfectly. The Windows 2003 servers do = not fail-over to the secondary DNS server. The "ipconfig /all" shows the = 2 dns servers IP addresses. Both the workstations and ser...

Propagate DNS Settings to Other DNS Servers
My server is the Authoratitive DNS server for my domain. if the NAMED service is down, no one can resolve to my web site. It seems as if my DNS settings are not propogating to other DNS servers on the Internet to be cached there. What settings do I have to change to make this happen ? Steve -- Other DNS servers are not responsible for caching your DNS info. If they have to resolve names using your server, they may cache that info so they don't have to ask your server for it every time, but even then the caching is probably only for a short time. The only way t...

Web resources about - using DNS Benchmark behind a proxy server at work - grc.dns

Benchmark (venture capital firm) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benchmark is an American venture capital firm responsible for the early stage funding of several successful startups . In 1997, the firm invested ...

Hootsuite Announces Global Agency Partner Program, Social Business Benchmark Survey Results
... and their account teams stay on top of social media trends and technology, and it released the results of its Hootsuite Social Business Benchmark ...

LinkBench: A database benchmark for the social graph - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel LinkBench: A database benchmark for the social graph geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen ...

Case Study: Auto brand, SPMD SocialCode beat Facebook ad CPA benchmark by 27 percent
... Preferred Marketing Developer SocialCode shows that an auto brand working with SocialCode was able to use Facebook ads to beat CPA benchmarks ...

faroo_p2p: 1000x Faster Spelling Correction updated: The benchmark is in! http://t.co/oY18ohyd #faroo ...
faroo_p2p: 1000x Faster Spelling Correction updated: The benchmark is in! http://t.

Andy Rachleff of Benchmark Capital claims that annually, there are 15 technology companies created that ...
Answer (1 of 3): Unfortunately I never published this research. It was prepared for a speech I gave a number of years ago and then updated. That ...

Bonsai Benchmark on the App Store on iTunes
Get Bonsai Benchmark on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

All sizes - MySpace Sandbox Developer Party - Bill Gurley of Benchmark Capital - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...

Micromax Yu Yureka Long Review, Camera, Benchmarks, Price, Cyanogen User Interface Overview - YouTube ...
Visit http://www.gadgetstouse.com - to read more detailed reviews, unboxing, hands on and overview of smartphones, tablets, tech and gadgets ...

Brent joins other oil benchmarks below $80 a barrel
... year above $115. Brent crude fell below US$80 a barrel for the first time in more than four years on Thursday, joining the Asian regional benchmarks ...