DNSB Status Update Update

Gang...

I'm hoping that the trouble with our beloved news server is
already behind me.  I guess we'll know if it continues behaving
for an unbroken week or two.  But it DID just survive a massive
parallel unsolicited 16-connection XOVER test without choking
(see grc.news.feedback) so it does look like we may be okay
moving forward.  :)

--/--

I'm going to knock off for the day to workout and get away from
this keyboard for a few hours.  But I'll be back with some more
DNSB updates tomorrow (Thursday) and working HARD to get DNSB
put back to bed.... with everyone's help here!  :)

Steve.  Working on: GRC's DNS project pages.
        https://www.grc.com/dns/dns.htm
0
Steve
8/4/2010 10:10:43 PM
grc.dns 1176 articles. 0 followers. Follow

updates, updates, updates, NO MORE!
Name: Andreas Email: unbekanntatjokerdotms Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates, NO MORE! Comments: Hi ! if you want to develop a fine webbrowser, maybe you nee a new management. To release a new buggy version every two weeks is not very professional. Test your software before the release and let the user download a stable browser. this update-orgy since 2.0.0 used me to use Opera instead of FF. We haved use FF in our Company, but we can't deploy a new version every week to +200 Windows-clients, so in our company we've decided to return to IE, ...

Updates Updates Updates
I was a big fan of Firefox.. Now, I don't even like to use it. Seems like every time I start it up I have to update some addin OR the browser itself. And unfortunately the update nag messages are always presented when I start a browsing session. I find this annoying because, typically, when I open a web browser all I want to do is go to a web page. Not update the browser. I can agree that staying current with the latest version could give the best, fastest, safest web experience. But that point becomes mute when I start off every other browsing session with a new update. And mos...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

updates, updates, updates
Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch Tuesday. So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready to try one od the BSD's! vince wrote: > Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch > Tuesday. > > So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 > and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready > to try one od the BSD's! I take ...

Updates, updates and more updates
Name: pirhan Email: pirhan_chanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Updates, updates and more updates Comments: Hello, Normally I use Safari, but my iBook is out of commission for a while. So, I am forced to use a PC to which I would much rather use Firefox than Internet Exploder. However, as much I enjoy not using a Microsoft product, and use a product that works decently, I am severely annoyed about the constant updates I am put through. In the last two days, I had to wait for Firefox to install updates before I could browse and now, I'm alerted that there'...

DNSB Status Update Update #3
Gang... I'm hoping that the trouble with our beloved news server is already behind me. I guess we'll know if it continues behaving for an unbroken week or two. But it DID just survive a massive parallel unsolicited 16-connection XOVER test without choking (see grc.news.feedback) so it does look like we may be okay moving forward. :) --/-- I'm going to knock off for the day to workout and get away from this keyboard for a few hours. But I'll be back with some more DNSB updates tomorrow (Thursday) and working HARD to get DNSB put back to bed.... with ...

DNSB Status Update Update #2
Gang... I'm hoping that the trouble with our beloved news server is already behind me. I guess we'll know if it continues behaving for an unbroken week or two. But it DID just survive a massive parallel unsolicited 16-connection XOVER test without choking (see grc.news.feedback) so it does look like we may be okay moving forward. :) --/-- I'm going to knock off for the day to workout and get away from this keyboard for a few hours. But I'll be back with some more DNSB updates tomorrow (Thursday) and working HARD to get DNSB put back to bed.... with ...

Updates updates updates #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates updates updates Comments: I love Firefox, but it seems EVERY day there is some sort of updates to download before it will open. You need to figure out a way Firefox can open when asked to do so and update in the background and apply the updates on the next restart. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

updates,updates, updates,etc.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: updates,updates, updates,etc. Comments: I am so fed up with all these gd updates I COULD SCREAM! Why can't you get it right and stay with it for a while. Between you guys and MSFT you drive me nuts. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Updates Updates Updates #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates Updates Updates Comments: Seems like every time I open the program there is a wait period while some new arcane update gets installed. I have enjoyed and advocated firefox for a good while, but the update thing is really starting to bug me. Doubtless I could simply change the settings to accept the updates or not notify me or something similar - but I CAN'T BE ASSED. I'd have to consider this for more than 30 seconds and as we've already seen I CAN'T BE ASSED. Please make this less annoying in return for which I promis...

Update Update
Name: John Oswell Email: serviceatwinntecdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update Update - endless updates Comments: I think it's great you update the product but I'm starting to think this product is more prone to attack and instability by the number of updates i get inflicted with. Quite honestly on the Windows platform you're going to need to convince me that the Firefox browser is "better" than IE8 - my default browser (ff right now) I'm probably going to revert - endless intrusive updates for Firefox is getting very tiring. At least MS (I'm ...

UPDATE or not to UPDATE....
This may seem really trivial (which in case should be easy to answer) otherwise bear with me! if i didnt want my UPDATE query to run say based on the fact that some text boxes were empty hw do i tell the command object to stop writintg the Data to the database table e.g. in my application if 3 textboxes are not empty then the UPDATE query will execute and will update the fields in the database. but if the textboxes are empty then how do i not execute the query??see my code below for further info:private void Submit_DatabaseDates(){if (Txt_Cal1StDate.Text == "" || Txt_Cal2EnDate.Text == "" |...

Update update
Gang... Everything for the forthcoming SSL Certificate Fingerprinting system is finished and ready for pre-release deployment. But today the site has been -- and still is -- unusually busy. And I need to bring the server down briefly to update the master resident "ne.dll" which is where all this code lives. And doing that, boots everyone off, cancels all underway downloads, aborts ShieldsUP! runs, etc. So I want to wait a few hours until things have calmed down, and slowed, down a bit. -- ________________________________________________________________ Steve...

update not updating
Here is the update command. When I eco back the info that should be updated in the message box I get the original info that was in the row. There is no error message just nothing gets updated. Any help would be greatly appreciated Bryan Private Sub dgAssessment_UpdateCommand(ByVal source As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs) Handles dgAssessment.UpdateCommand Dim key As String = dgAssessment.DataKeys(e.Item.ItemIndex).ToString() Dim Description, Active As String Dim tb As TextBox Dim ddl As Drop...

Web resources about - DNSB Status Update Update - grc.dns

Statue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A small statue, usually small enough to be picked up, is called a statuette or figurine . The definition of a statue is not always clear-cut; ...

Statue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A small statue, usually small enough to be picked up, is called a statuette or figurine . The definition of a statue is not always clear-cut; ...

Burt Reynolds blasted for saying Charlie Sheen 'deserves' HIV positive status
Screen legend Burt Reynolds is under fire for saying he thought Charlie Sheen deserved his HIV-positive status on national television.

Daily News cover shows Trump cutting off Statue of Liberty's head - Business Insider Deutschland
The latest hard-hitting Daily News cover takes a big shot at Donald Trump's plan to bar Muslims from entering the US.

Daily News cover cartoon shows Trump beheading Statue of Liberty
As criticism of his proposed ban on Muslim entries grows, New York Daily News is publishing cover portraying GOP front-runner beheading Lady ...

What a Facebook status can teach us about Islamophobia
Last week a school vice-principal almost lost his job over a Facebook status commenting on the dangers of white "Christian" men with ...

Typhoon Nona: NDRRMC on red alert status
CNN Typhoon Nona: NDRRMC on red alert status CNN Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) — After Typhoon Nona (international name: Melor) made landfall ...

Facebook Adds Offline News Feed To Mobile App So You’ll Never Miss Another Baby Photo, Gym Status Again ...
You’re trapped on the subway, and the panic sets in: what is that high school acquaintance doing today? Is he/she going to the gym and THEN the ...

ALEC Vs. The Energy Status Quo
The stale fights and self-defeating “environmentalists” of today are impediments to progress

Who Will Free The Cursed Soul Trapped Inside This Matt Stafford Statue?
This custom-made, 62-inch wooden statue of Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is currently on sale for $1,500 . It is imperative that someone ...