Test #7

Can I post yet?

--
We do not see things as they are; we see them as we are - David Zindell
in Neverness
0
Glynn
8/9/2008 11:55:56 PM
embarcadero.test 1260 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Glynn Owen wrote:

> Can I post yet?

Apparently so. Boy, was that easy...
Glynn

--
We do not see things as they are; we see them as we are - David Zindell
in Neverness
0
Glynn
8/9/2008 11:59:05 PM
Glynn Owen wrote:

> Glynn Owen wrote:
>
> > Can I post yet?
>
> Apparently so. Boy, was that easy...
> Glynn

How come your date setting is off?

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://rvelthuis.de

"In this war – as in others – I am less interested in honoring
 the dead than in preventing the dead." -- Butler Shaffer
0
Rudy
8/11/2008 12:05:57 PM
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

> Glynn Owen wrote:
>
> > Glynn Owen wrote:
> >
> > > Can I post yet?
> >
> > Apparently so. Boy, was that easy...
> > Glynn
>
> How come your date setting is off?

Good question, but I have no answer. The date on my machine is current,
and that is all I know about it.

Glynn

--
We do not see things as they are; we see them as we are - David Zindell
in Neverness
0
Glynn
8/11/2008 3:53:51 PM
Glynn Owen wrote:

> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:
>
> > Glynn Owen wrote:

> > > Apparently so. Boy, was that easy...
> > > Glynn
> >
> > How come your date setting is off?
>
> Good question, but I have no answer. The date on my machine is
> current, and that is all I know about it.

Seems to be fine now. Could be a glitch in Jive, so I'll look for
similar problems. If I see any, I'll report them in QC.

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://rvelthuis.de

"They show you how detergents take out bloodstains. I think if
 you've got a T-shirt with bloodstains all over it, maybe your
 laundry isn't your biggest problem." -- George Carlin
0
Rudy
8/11/2008 4:56:21 PM
Glynn Owen wrote:
> Can I post yet?

don't ask
0
Franz

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test ...

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
from forums 11:55 AM PST 02/12/2008 ...

test test test test
OE is a pain in my ass, test test test -- http://www.spywareinfo.com PGP Public key at http://www.spywareinfo.com/Mike_Healan.txt ...

test test test test
what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, but they just keep coming. On Feb 20, 7:08=A0pm, inspector.arc...@gmail.com wrote: > what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, > but they just keep coming. what? my email is accessible?! what the hell are you thinking? please delete these posts and remove my email address from public access. unbelievable! ...

testing and testing and testing :)
and again :) Carsten Book wrote: > and again :) Testing is fun! Stephen Donner wrote: > Carsten Book wrote: >> and again :) > > Testing is fun! test Stephen Donner wrote: > Stephen Donner wrote: >> Carsten Book wrote: >>> and again :) >> >> Testing is fun! > test testing too :p ...

Test Test Test
Name: Gervase Markham Email: gervatmozilladotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Test Test Test Comments: Testing Hendrix. Gerv Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052912 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://localhost/src/hendrix/ ...

test test test
test test test test for test "Praveen Hari" <phari@sybase.com> wrote in message news:enLr8dDFDHA.310@forums-1-dub... > test test test > > > ...

test, test, test
test ...

test test test
test test MJB Law Office wrote: > test test Is this legal? propman wrote: > MJB Law Office wrote: >> test test > > Is this legal? > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Daniel Daniel wrote: > propman wrote: >> MJB Law Office wrote: >>> test test >> >> Is this legal? >> > > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Mr. Bumble replies "If the law supposes that� the law is a ass�a idiot. If that�s the eye of the law, the law is...

test test test
test test test ...

Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE
Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE ...

test test test 2
Testing -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) El 23/01/2014 07:56 p.m., Remy Lebeau (TeamB) escribió: > Testing > > -- > Remy Lebeau (TeamB) > I'm sad, I just can't get to the ft area using Thunderbird :/ -- Juan Antonio Castillo El 23/01/2014 07:56 p.m., Remy Lebeau (TeamB) escribió: > Testing > > -- > Remy Lebeau (TeamB) > Can I still post here? -- Juan Antonio Castillo MVP ...

test test test #3
test ...

test test test #3
test -- why is this not working!!! Raymond Alexander wrote: > test > -- why is this not working!!! ahh! -- ...

test test test #4
Testing --- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) ...

Web resources about - Test #7 - embarcadero.test

CSS3 test
Test your browser. I got two different scores in Safari, although they were close. Chrome scored about nine points higher.

Test your vocabulary
Test Your Vocabulary: English has the most words of any language on Earth. TestYourVocab.com is part of an independent American-Brazilian research ...

Tests of general relativity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At its introduction in 1915, the general theory of relativity did not have a solid empirical foundation. It was known that it correctly accounted ...

Dead Sierra Leone patient tests positive for Ebola
A body has tested positive for Ebola in Sierra Leone, a spokesman for the Health Ministry said, just hours after the World Health Organisation ...

Car theft? $120k Mercedes vanishes during test drive
A Mercedes valued at $120,000 has been stolen during a test drive in Melbourne, police say.

North Korea demands peace treaty in exchange for stopping nuclear tests
North Korea says it could stop its nuclear tests in exchange for signing a peace treaty with the U.S. and a stop to annual military exercises ...

Crash Test Bunny
Submitted by: (via BunniesandSunshine ) Tagged: cute , crash , bunny Share on Facebook

Athletes fumble in end run around drug tests
A football player suffers a bad reaction after allegedly using synthetic marijuana, an easy-to-get drug that can cause unpredictable responses. ...

Test Tube News: Does North Korea Have Any Friends?
Even North Korea, the world's most isolated nation, gets by with a little help from its friends. How many allies does North Korea have?

Inside the Smorgasburg Vendor Taste Test
... they need an oven, they're using the Samesa kitchen and are having the tasting in Berg'n, which is unusual for the Smorgasburg taste test. Usually, ...