nntp

As I write this, http works fine for me, but nntp does not. This is an odd situation and I suspect it's me, especially since I had out IT department bounce the server. Is there anyone out there that can read this message with nntp?
0
quinn
6/15/2015 9:53:26 PM
embarcadero.test 1260 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

quinn,

| As I write this, http works fine for me, but nntp does not. This is
| an odd situation and I suspect it's me, especially since I had out IT
| department bounce the server. Is there anyone out there that can read
| this message with nntp?

I can read it with XanaNews NNTP news-reader.

--

   Q  --  XanaNews 1.19.1.372 -  2015-06-15 16:17:43
0
quinn wildman wrote:

> As I write this, http works fine for me, but nntp does not. This is
> an odd situation and I suspect it's me, especially since I had out IT
> department bounce the server. Is there anyone out there that can read
> this message with nntp?

Yup.

I never use the web interface, except if I must perform an extra
moderator function only available in the web interface.

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://www.rvelthuis.de

"Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies."
 -- Nietzsche
0
Rudy

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test ...

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
from forums 11:55 AM PST 02/12/2008 ...

test test test test
OE is a pain in my ass, test test test -- http://www.spywareinfo.com PGP Public key at http://www.spywareinfo.com/Mike_Healan.txt ...

test test test test
what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, but they just keep coming. On Feb 20, 7:08=A0pm, inspector.arc...@gmail.com wrote: > what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, > but they just keep coming. what? my email is accessible?! what the hell are you thinking? please delete these posts and remove my email address from public access. unbelievable! ...

test, test, test
test ...

test test test
test test test test for test "Praveen Hari" <phari@sybase.com> wrote in message news:enLr8dDFDHA.310@forums-1-dub... > test test test > > > ...

test test test
test test MJB Law Office wrote: > test test Is this legal? propman wrote: > MJB Law Office wrote: >> test test > > Is this legal? > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Daniel Daniel wrote: > propman wrote: >> MJB Law Office wrote: >>> test test >> >> Is this legal? >> > > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Mr. Bumble replies "If the law supposes that� the law is a ass�a idiot. If that�s the eye of the law, the law is...

test test test
test test test ...

Test Test Test
Name: Gervase Markham Email: gervatmozilladotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Test Test Test Comments: Testing Hendrix. Gerv Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052912 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://localhost/src/hendrix/ ...

testing and testing and testing :)
and again :) Carsten Book wrote: > and again :) Testing is fun! Stephen Donner wrote: > Carsten Book wrote: >> and again :) > > Testing is fun! test Stephen Donner wrote: > Stephen Donner wrote: >> Carsten Book wrote: >>> and again :) >> >> Testing is fun! > test testing too :p ...

Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE
Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE ...

test test test #4
Testing --- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) ...

test test test #2
teet teet teet ...

test test test #3
test ...

Test Test Test #2
Message Body 0123456879 -- Ivo Bauer On 26.3.2010 9:26, Ivo Bauer wrote: > Message Body 0123456879 The human torch was denied a bank loan. -- Ivo Bauer ...

Web resources about - nntp - embarcadero.test

Open Directory - Computers: Internet: Protocols
about dmoz - dmoz blog - suggest URL - update listing - report abuse/spam - help the entire directory only in Internet/Protocols Description ...

Wikipedia:Mailing lists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The projects of the Wikimedia Foundation have a number of mailing lists which are open to anyone who subscribes and a few private mailing lists ...

Internet protocol suite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet protocol suite is the set of communications protocols used for the Internet and similar networks, and generally the most popular ...

Altopia Corporation Invitation Page
Invitation Page Thank you for inquiring about Altopia Corporation's Usenet services! We offer NNTP (Network News Transport Protocol) access ...

LinkChecker lives up to its namesake
... Start and the program will begin spidering across your site, checking most link types (http:/ https:, file:, mailto:, ftp:, telnet: and nntp:). ...

U- Computer, Telephony and Electronics Glossary and Dictionary
Computer, Telephony and Electronics Glossary and Dictionary - CSGNetwork.Com's award winning online glossary of computer, telephony and electronics ...

Feeds - The Daily Princetonian
For the more technologically inclined, NNTP//RSS is a java application which allows you to use news readers (eg. Mozilla, Outlook Express) to ...

Introducing the Microcontent Client
Microcontent is information published in short form, with its length dictated by the constraint of a single main topic and by the physical and ...

Welcome to dbase
NewsGrpForums web site NNTP newsreader: Some people prefer an NNTP Newsreader such as Outlook Express because it allows them to download newsgroup ...

Easynews 101 »
... Members Area - Affiliates - Refer a Friend Username: Password: Forgot Password? Choose a Plan Plan Comparison » Try For Free » Sign Up » NNTP ...