{code}
0
david
1/12/2015 5:29:31 PM
embarcadero.test 1260 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

<david hoke> wrote in message news:708991@forums.embarcadero.com...
> {code}
> const
>  maxpktsz = 128 ;
>  initcrcval = 0 ;
>
> type
>  rawpkt = array[0..maxpktsz-1] of byte ;
>  pktpiece = record
>    len : integer ;
>    data : array [0..maxpktsz-1] of byte ;
>  end ;
>
> {code}

attempt from nntp...
{code}
  i := 0 ;
  if((pkt[i] > 4) or (pkt[i]=0)) then begin
    errval := 1 ; //invalid beginning of packet
    errloc := i ;
    ok := false ;
    exit ;
  end ;
  if(pkt[i] <> 1)then begin
    errloc := i ;
    errval := 2 ; //missing <1> at beginning of packet
    ok := false ;
    exit ;
  end;
  inc(i) ;
  if(i>=maxpktsz)then begin errval:=99; exit; end;
  senderinfo := '' ;
  while((pkt[i] <> 2)and(pkt[i]<>3)and(i<maxpktsz))do begin
    senderinfo := senderinfo + chr(pkt[i]);
    inc(i);
  end;
{code}
0
david

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test ...

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
from forums 11:55 AM PST 02/12/2008 ...

test test test test
OE is a pain in my ass, test test test -- http://www.spywareinfo.com PGP Public key at http://www.spywareinfo.com/Mike_Healan.txt ...

test test test test
what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, but they just keep coming. On Feb 20, 7:08=A0pm, inspector.arc...@gmail.com wrote: > what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, > but they just keep coming. what? my email is accessible?! what the hell are you thinking? please delete these posts and remove my email address from public access. unbelievable! ...

test test test
test test test ...

Test Test Test
Name: Gervase Markham Email: gervatmozilladotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Test Test Test Comments: Testing Hendrix. Gerv Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052912 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://localhost/src/hendrix/ ...

test, test, test
test ...

test test test
test test test test for test "Praveen Hari" <phari@sybase.com> wrote in message news:enLr8dDFDHA.310@forums-1-dub... > test test test > > > ...

testing and testing and testing :)
and again :) Carsten Book wrote: > and again :) Testing is fun! Stephen Donner wrote: > Carsten Book wrote: >> and again :) > > Testing is fun! test Stephen Donner wrote: > Stephen Donner wrote: >> Carsten Book wrote: >>> and again :) >> >> Testing is fun! > test testing too :p ...

test test test
test test MJB Law Office wrote: > test test Is this legal? propman wrote: > MJB Law Office wrote: >> test test > > Is this legal? > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Daniel Daniel wrote: > propman wrote: >> MJB Law Office wrote: >>> test test >> >> Is this legal? >> > > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Mr. Bumble replies "If the law supposes that� the law is a ass�a idiot. If that�s the eye of the law, the law is...

Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE
Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE ...

test test test #4
Testing --- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) ...

test test test #2
teet teet teet ...

Web resources about - code formatting test for nntp - embarcadero.test

Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Text formatting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The most common use of boldface is to highlight the article title, and often synonyms, in the lead section (first paragraph). This is done for ...

Formatting « Above the Law: A Legal Web Site – News, Commentary, and Opinions on Law Firms, Lawyers ...
Above the Law: A Legal Web Site – News, Commentary, and Opinions on Law Firms, Lawyers, Law School, Law Suits, Judges and Courts

Android Studio 1.2 Reaches Beta, Adds Built-In Decompiler, Inline Debugger Variables, Smarter Formatting ...
When Android Studio v1.1 entered the Stable channel, about 6 weeks ago, the Dev Tools team gave word that v1.2 was already well underway and ...

TextExpander 2.0 Brings Rich Text Formatting, Fill-In Snippets And More
TextExpander has finally received its big 2.0 update.

WordEver HD - Text Editor with Redesigned Keyboard and MarkDown syntax & formatting highlight
Holen Sie sich „WordEver HD - Text Editor with Redesigned Keyboard and MarkDown syntax & formatting highlight“ im App Store. Sehen Sie sich Screenshots, ...

Macs are vulnerable to Thunderstrike 2 firmware malware that survives formatting
... Thursday, researchers will demonstrate that not only can Macs be remotely infected with malware, but that this malware can survive a user formatting ...

16 Tips on Blog Writing and Formatting
... again. My point is that you ought to take advice with a grain of salt. And that applies to this post as well. Writing blog posts and formatting ...

Select Text With Similar Formatting in Google Docs
Google Docs added a cool new feature that lets you select all the text with similar formatting, so you can quickly make some changes. It's like ...