Where would I post Delphi / Spring4D Framework questions?

I don't want to post in the wrong forum and I don't see anything that looks promising ... for a question concerning the use of Spring.Collections and Spring.Collections.Lists.

Thanks.
0
Free
3/9/2015 7:25:05 PM
embarcadero.off-topic 3759 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Free,

| I don't want to post in the wrong forum and I don't see anything that
| looks promising ... for a question concerning the use of
| Spring.Collections and Spring.Collections.Lists.

Try ...delphi.thirdpartytools.general

1.19.1.372  (Q's Broken Toolbar.)
0
Quentin
3/11/2015 1:01:01 AM
Free Dorfman wrote:

> I don't want to post in the wrong forum and I don't see anything that
> looks promising ... for a question concerning the use of
> Spring.Collections and Spring.Collections.Lists.

Probably in thirdpartytools.general .

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://www.rvelthuis.de

"The compulsion to do good is an innate American trait. Only
 North Americans seem to believe that they always should, may,
 and actually can choose somebody with whom to share their
 blessings. Ultimately this attitude leads to bombing people
 into the acceptance of gifts."
 -- Ivan Illich
0
Rudy
3/17/2015 7:30:23 AM
Free Dorfman wrote:
> I don't want to post in the wrong forum and I don't see anything that looks promising ... for a question concerning the use of Spring.Collections and Spring.Collections.Lists.

The best chance of getting a quick answer would be to post directly on our forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/spring4d
Posting here has the chance that nobody from the team will read it because we are not following every thread - especially when the forums take a break as so often...
0
Stefan

A Little Off Topic, But Looking for a really Good Vista Forum to post questions to
I applogize ahead of time for posting to the wrong forum, but does anyone have a good forum (like this one :)) that I can post vista questions to?  I've recently upgrade my primary environment to Vista and there are some many things that confuse me that I'd like to post about. Thanks  Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET you can try http://aspadvice.com/lists/SignUp/list.aspx?l=268&c=16 but its not too busy right now. Although i suspect that will change as vista starts to spread....

Delphi and Delphi Prism licensing question
When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence" or a "workstation licence"? Can I install both products on two machines I use with the same licence keys? I have a Mac Pro ("Cyrus") running Vista 64 in VMware and a MacBook ("Blacky") running Vista 32 in Parallels. Can I install Delphi and Delphi Prism on both Cyrus and Blacky since I use both machines (and like to have all dev tools I use installed on both machines at all times)? Andrew Brehm wrote: > When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence...

Question on Post back. Post back to WHAT???
   Hello I am learning about asp.net. I know that Postback refers to a page being submitted to the web server. But, what is meant when a pages "Posts back to itself" ??? Is this the same thing as the single word Post Back. I ask this, because from what I have read, View State works only if a page "Posts back to itself". Does this terminology refering to a single post back to the server, or a round trip. Please help.     When a page does a PostBack, it basically does a form submit back to itself. All controls/variables are re-instantiated, and then re-populated from...

newbie
Anyone - I've done lots of legwork, but want to post a question about how to get Delphi 2010 to use a 3rd party C++ DLL to control a Rohde and Schwarz spectrum analyzer. Which is the best forum for that? Thanks Shawn Might be NativeAPI or oleautomation "Gilbert Padilla" <maravillasoft@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:295111@forums.embarcadero.com... > Might be NativeAPI or oleautomation The Language forum would be more appropriate. NativeAPI is for discussions related to the use of OS APIs, and OleAutomation is for discussions related to the ...

Question about Delphi 2009 vs Delphi 7
Hi, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a URLs that show the most important improvements between these versions of Delphi. The objective is convincing the powers-that-pay-the-bills that moving to D2009 (that we'd have to purchase) is a better idea than moving to D7 (for which we have licenses). Fire at will! -- Saluti, Alessandro Federici ------------------------------- "I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened." (Mark Twain) Alessandro Federici wrote: > Hi, > I was wondering if any of yo...

quick question about MSMQ...where to post MSMQ questions???
I'm not sure where to post this question. I have a question about MSMQ and wondering if anyone knew of a good place to post a question like this. I'm wondering if there is a feature in MSMQ where I can write to a local queue on my server but it fowards automatically to a remote server. Thanks in advance.Chad Hi, Try Newsgroups HTH K B ShajudeenAreYaar.comDubai, United Arab Emirates....

windows ME questions, questions, questions.......
Hi, my next PC will be running Windows ME. The PC will be supplied via my work, so there's no choice here for me (ME?) (I think I would have preferred 98 SE). The harddisk (40GB matrox) will have ME installed, and both the Windows ME set-up files and an image of the initial Harddisk 'on a hidden partition'. Word has it that this partition is not seen by Format nor FDisk. Is this really possible? No Windows CD will be supplied. Seems a new way of MS to encourage working with licensed software only. Anyone familiar with this way of distributing an OS? Will I be able to ...

Posting and Delphi
Hi, I use Delphi 3.02 and SQLAnywhere 5.5.04 One problem I am having ( it is quite rare ), is that the BDE ( I assume ) is returning a Record/Key Deleted exception. This appears to be when a record is being appended in code, eg, query1.append; query1OrderDate.value := date; .......... query1.post; It also occures after a post and a new form is opened which is retrieving the just added record, eg, select * from orders where orderID = :orderID. I have also had this error on my standalone 95 machine when cutting up text files to a table. The program parses each file, reads the code ...

Framework question
This is something I want to accomplish: display menu items based on the user's machine and/or the user's login. So both windows authentication and forms authentication would come into play? How can the said menu display be best implemented in a framework? Thanks.Please mark the post(s) that have helped you as "Answer"...

Delphi Question
Hi, I'm having no luck getting an answer from the Delphi newsgroups that I've posted this question to. So knowing that there are lots of smarty-pants here I thought that I'd give you a chance :-) I've installed Delphi 7 off a cover mount CD from Personal Computer World (January 2003 issue). I then downloaded the source for FeedReader from sourceforge.net. I then downloaded the FeedReader dependencies and I'm trying to compile and install them. However, EmbeddedWB116b requires vclie and I don't know what this is or where I get it. Any ideas? Regards, D...

POST question
 What's the C# equivalent of the following PHP code: foreach($_POST as $value){ echo $value;}  I can only seem to access it through Request["name_of_input"], but I can't seem to loop through the array without getting an error. Thanks. JHU Request.Form[varName] should be what you are looking for. You can access both the POST and QueryString parameters with Request[varName]. You can also check the Request object in the Watch while you are debugging to see all the variables and any nest children.Chris LoveASP.NET 2.0 Your Visual Blueprint f...

My posts not being posted?
Sorry, had to do a test - I replied to a thread twice but neither of my posts have appeared...... On 12-08-08 1:47 PM, Gordon wrote: > Sorry, had to do a test - I replied to a thread twice but neither of my > posts have appeared...... This group is moderated, so that all posts go through the mailing list and SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin gave your posts a higher than normal spam score, so it held them for moderator approval. -- Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca> Mailing list/Newsgroup moderator On 09/08/12 04:31, Chris Ilias wrote: > This group is moderated, so t...

Question about how to post
I been having trouble lately with proper posting and I need advice what is allowed here i am currently reading the link given to me by mark v. I need suggestions so I can better understand the polices and practices of the newsgroups here and you people so please help me out. "QUOTE" From http://www.imilly.com/noregrets.htm#contents If you are confused or uncertain about any aspect of newsgroup operation or protocol, posting your question in the "TechTalk" group is likely to get a quick and well-informed answer from someone. Alternatively, please sen...

Posting question
When i post to one of the yahoo groups, i know my message goes the group but it does not come back to me, anything wrong with that. On 10/3/07 10:27 PM, john sumner wrote: > When i post to one of the yahoo groups, i know my message goes the > group but it does not come back to me, anything wrong with that. When you send messages to a group through gmail, your posting isn't downloaded from gmail when it receives it back from the email group. Strange, but that is the way that gmail works. -- Larry I. Gusaas Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Website: http://larry-gusaas.co...

Web resources about - Where would I post Delphi / Spring4D Framework questions? - embarcadero.off-topic

Joe Hockey expected to be appointed to US ambassador post; Opposition questions Malcolm Turnbull's confidence ...
The Opposition questions the expected appointment of Joe Hockey as Australia's next ambassador to the United States.

A few questions for Donald Trump regarding his call for a “total and complete shutdown” of Muslim immigration ...
I guess it was only a matter of time: BREAKING: Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United ...

Question Of The Day: Most overlooked heroic engine?
Filed under: Etc. , Automotive History Some engines were made for decades and moved entire nations. Which one most deserves more recognition? ...

"Donald Trump's reprehensible call to bar Muslim immigrants from entering the United States tracks an ...
"Would such a proposal be constitutional? The answer is not what you might think..." Unless you've read all the many other op-eds dotted about ...

Media moral posing and the unasked Trump question
Media moral posing and the unasked Trump question by digby I wrote about Trump and the media today for Salon. Here's an excerpt in which I discuss ...

The cofounder of a $750 million startup shares the question he asks investors to test their motives
Shaving startup Harry's , at just two-and-half years old, is still a baby by corporate standards, but it has some serious momentum behind it. ...

Chipotle should rebound the question is when
Restaurant chain faces challenge in addressing the food-safety concerns raised by recent E.

Paris Climate Agreement’s Legal Form Explained In 7 Questions
Originally published on WRI. By Eliza Northrop and David Waskow What will be the outcome of the Paris climate negotiations — an agreement? A ...

Internet questions Jony Ive’s sanity with new iPhone battery case
Apple’s new Smart Battery Case just gave “fugly” a new definition: Functional, but ugly. The new case came as a surprise this morning, offering ...