Java, Android, Firemonkey

Hallo, ich hatte schon mal angefangen, möchte aber meine Frage präzisieren. In der Zwischenzeit habe ich ein Beispiel zu Firemonkey gefunden. Mit dieser Bibliothek will ich meine Android-Software erstellen. Die Firemonkey-Units sind in C:\Programme (x86)\embarcadero\RAd Studio\9.0\Source\fmx. Dort fine ich aber nur Beispile, die Windows-Applicationen erstellen - und als auswählbare Zielpattformen gibts Win32, win64 und OS X - nix mit Android.Weiß jemand wie es weitergeht??????????
0
Juergen
12/16/2011 7:26:57 AM
embarcadero.off-topic 3759 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Off-Topics that are On-Topics!!!
Hi everybody, I see here some "Off-Topics" that are so off that moderator wishes them to be as "On-Topics" then he/she suddenly discard them without notice to the author!!! It is because freedom is respected too much! Don't be messed up! I mean freedom for moderators not the poor authors. Would you like to try? Just send a post containing something about politics, Islam, Palestine, Israel, Iran or the like so that not in favor of moderator. While they are actually and obviously Off-Topics in Delphi/Embarcadero but moderator considers it as the third case(!) i.e. On-T...

Get the fat out from XE5 Android apps
In the modern mobile OSes (like iOS and Android) the applications are run into a sandbox for more control, security and performance reasons and there are no (easy) ways to separate/use a "runtime" library (in Delphi's case RTL + FireMonkey) to be shared by multiple apps. This problem is common to all mobile x-plat runtimes/wrappers like Adobe AIR (http://www.adobe.com/products/air.html) or Mono (http://www.mono-project.com). In Delphi's case the problem with the increasingly fat apps (statically linking RTL + FireMonkey to the application binary) comes from the non-optimi...

Problem (FireMonkey for Android)
Hi, I have a problem for an application I'm developing for Android, I added the component "WebBrowser", and I noticed that when I click a text box does not open the virtual keyboard to write, I find this pretty useless because if I browse on the "www.google.com" I should have the ability to run a search on the internet, you know help me to solve this problem? How can I bring up the keyboard when I click on a text box on the web browser? thanks I paid a fortune for the latest release with the Mobile add-on. Only to find this "fineprint" http://docwiki.embar...

InitApp for Android in XE8 Firemonkey
Hi, I am trying to get the following code examples to work: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29684  Crossplatform OpenGL XE2/XE5 CubeMan3D Demo; http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29682 They work fine in Windows, but fail for the Android because InitApp is not found. I assume this is because it moved to another unit, but I cannot find it in the document, on the web, or in any units I have looked for. Does anyone know where it is? From the author of CubeMan: Well CubeMan3D works under XE8 if you add the unit Androidapi.NativeActivity and replace "InitApp" by "PA...

Java Libraries in Android Apps
I created a small android app for testing one of our java library. I have followed the link [http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Using_a_Custom_Set_of_Java_Libraries_In_Your_RAD_Studio_Android_Apps] , and successfully created the native bridge file. Also added the jar file in the project library and deployment list. When initializing an object from the bridge file I am getting access violation error. Anything else want to setup in the project please? Here I am attaching the file. I tested it in the version XE7 and XE8 [https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6bnETRejmO4a1d...

Help with Android FireMonkey startForeground()
Hi! Can somebody help me with using startForeground() in Delphi XE5? Found nothing with google. What I tried but it freezes the app.: {code} //* This class was copied from "FMX.Notification.Android" type TGeneratorUniqueID = class const SETTINGS_NOTIFICATION_UNIQUE_ID = 'SETTINGS_NOTIFICATION_UNIQUE_ID2'; strict private class var FNextUniqueID: Int64; public class constructor Create; class function GenerateID: Integer; end; const FMX_NOTIFICATION_CENTER = 'FMX_NOTIFICATION_CENTER2'; class constructor TGeneratorUn...

firemonkey android
is it possible to do something in background when the application has not been opened? like a service.(for notification or somethings similar) > {quote:title=Fabio Giovanetti wrote:}{quote} > is it possible to do something in background when the application has not been opened? like a service.(for notification or somethings similar) when the user hits the home button, the app is just hidden from view....its still running and not hibernated (like on iOS) also there is a video/info about app notifications I saw somewhere...try the doc wiki or googling it > {quote:title=Brian Ha...

Firemonkey Android Bug? [Edit]
Hello there, i would like to know if this is a bug or my misstake: I use this procedure for the back button: {code}procedure TForm.FormKeyUp(Sender: TObject; var Key: Word; var KeyChar: Char; Shift: TShiftState); begin showmessage(inttostr(Key)); if Key = vkHardwareBack then begin showmessage('it works'); Key := 0; end; end;{code} When i start the app it shows me the correct key "137" and "it works". But if i do anything in my app (for example only browser.navigate xy) and try it again the button doesnt do anything. Where is the error? B...

Java convertion for Android to Delphi
Need to convert following java code to delphi: // Configure BeaconManager. beaconManager = new BeaconManager(this); beaconManager.setRangingListener(new BeaconManager.RangingListener() { @Override public void onBeaconsDiscovered(Region region, final List<Beacon> beacons) { // Note that results are not delivered on UI thread. runOnUiThread(new Runnable() { @Override public void run() { // Note that beacons reported here are already sorted by estimated // distance between device and beacon. ...

Firemonkey TWebBrowser Android TPopup
Hi There, We're trying to add an overlay on a webbrowser to display some information. In Firemokey (iOS,Android) there is no way to add FMX controls over the TWebbrowser for they will not be visable. The workaround is to create a TForm or TPopup and call Popup1.Popup;. We have done this and it does work for iOS. but in Andriod the TPopup appears behind the TWebBrowser. is there anyway to overcome this problem? regards, Peter-Paul > {quote:title=Joke van den Broek wrote:}{quote} > The workaround is to create a TForm or TPopup and call Popup1.Popup;. > We have ...

Java Exception : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/sql/Clob
Hi, Does anybody know what this message means ? Java Exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError java/sql/Clob I get that error message when running this code: SELECTBLOB dw_datawindow_syntax.datawindow_syntax INTO lblb_syntax FROM dw_datawindow_syntax WHERE dw_datawindow_syntax.datawindow_id = al_criteria_datawindow_id USING atr_transobject ; The code is not in a component, it's in an object used by a component in Jaguar. Our application is running against an Oracle Database (8.1.6) using JDBC. We're thinking it's some DLL or class file we're missing, any ide...

Java convertion for Android to Delphi XE6
Re Posted this post again as no reply received. Need to convert following java code to delphi: // Configure BeaconManager. beaconManager = new BeaconManager(this); beaconManager.setRangingListener(new BeaconManager.RangingListener() { @Override public void onBeaconsDiscovered(Region region, final List<Beacon> beacons) { // Note that results are not delivered on UI thread. runOnUiThread(new Runnable() { @Override public void run() { // Note that beacons reported here are already sorted by estimated // distance between device and beacon. getActionBar().setSubtitle("Foun...

Android Firemonkey SOAP Client Not Working
I ran into the following problem and have opened a ticket in Quality Central: #122209. Please stop by and vote for it if you are experiencing the same issue. If by chance you figured this out, please by all means take all the credit and help a brother out. (Example in the QC ticket) After importing a WSDL, making a SOAP call to a web service results in an Access Violation on Android. The same code executed on either WIN32 or Apple IOS works correctly for both HTTP and HTTPS. I have attempted this on webservices that communicate via HTTP and HTTPS. I have used multiple different webs...

Setting Android FireMonkey TMemo color
Hi! I need to set the background color of a TMemo by code. Making it transparent would also be good enough. Delphi XE5. This is how I tried but doesn't work: {code} procedure TFormMain.MemoSongInformationLirycsApplyStyleLookup(Sender: TObject); var BckObject: TFmxObject; begin BckObject := (Sender as TMemo).FindStyleResource('background'); if Assigned(BckObject) and (BckObject is TSubImage) then begin TSubImage(BckObject).Source := nil; end; end; {code} no success with the following either: {code} procedure TFormMain.MemoSongInform...

Web resources about - Java, Android, Firemonkey - embarcadero.off-topic

firemonkeys - iMore