Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Hello,

Sorry for this is not right place to ask this question:
I have Delphi 2010 professional version, I like to upgrade to Delphi XE3
Am eligible to upgrade or no not? I like answer from Delphi sales team. I couldn’t find email to ask them.

Adam
9/16/2012 2:13:19 PM
embarcadero.off-topic 3759 articles. 1 followers. Follow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDtXeMHOMLw

--

XO
0

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi XE3 plus CBuilder XE3 demo is still Delphi only
Have Delphi XE3 installed (and registered), tried to install the CBuilder XE3 demo to see if it work as required. The result is that only Delphi was updated and no CBuilder available. Is there a way to test it - I would have upgraded to full RadStudio but doubted the CBuilder 64 bit compiler would be available in time (deadline is almost here and already ported the code to VC++ but don't particularly like it). ...

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE3

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

package conversion from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2010
Hello, I am evaluating 2010 to convert a delphi 5 app up. My first task is to convert some custom control packages. My requires statment looks like this: requires vcl50, Vclx50, VclSmp50, Vcldb50, vcljpg50, What are the delphi 2010 equivalents if any? Is there documentation that I could look at to help with the conversion process? Thanks.. ...Joe.. joe alaimo wrote: > requires > vcl50, > Vclx50, > VclSmp50, > Vcldb50, > vcljpg50, 140 is the 2010 version. > > What are the delphi 2010 equivalents if any? Is t...

Calling Delphi 6 DLL from Delphi 2010
We have a Delphi 6 dll that has a PChar passed to it. The dll function then does a search and returns a PCHar. This works good using Delphi 6 to call and recieve the dll result. We have upgraded our calling program to Delphi 2010 and most of the time, the value is passed back just fine. However, we do have times when we get an access violation, when calling the dll. The dll does process the request. Below is the code. Has anyone had a similar issue using an older version Delphi Dll with Delphi 2010? I am sure that Unicode has something to do with it, but not sure how to fix th...

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3 - embarcadero.off-topic

Professional - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In narrow usage, not all expertise is considered a profession. Although sometimes referred to as professions, occupations such as skilled construction ...

London Olympic Games near miss inspires Canberra boxer to fulfill professional dream
One lousy point was all that stopped Canberra boxer Dave Toussaint from fulfilling his Olympic Games dream.

Silicon Valley professionals take LSD to boost productivity
Coffee may be your mind-sharpening tool of choice, but some of Silicon Valley's brightest brains are relying on something substantially stronger ...

Richie McCaw ends All Blacks career with retirement from professional rugby
Richie McCaw departs with global acknowledgement as the game's finest flanker, one of the best players of all time and as an outstanding leader. ...

Professional lawn decorators light homes for the holidays, for a price
A company in Windsor, Ont., is helping some people have a front yard to rival Clark W. Griswold's without any of the work.

A Bold and Textured Bachelor Pad — Professional Project
Pin it Project by: Denise Wilson Location: New York, New York Now this is how you do texture! From the walls, to the rugs, to the pillows there ...

Engaging with your professional network is now easier with LinkedIn for iOS
Back in October, LinkedIn previewed a major redesign of its flagship mobile app. Now, the professional networking company has officially released ...

What Not to Wear to a Professional Photo Shoot
When it comes to a professional photo shoot, there are certain recommendations that you should follow in terms of what you should wear, especially ...

Women in Professional Sports
by wj A few days ago, the Economist had a post on their Game Theory blog entitled Playing with Pink Balls. The thumbnail photo (and it really ...

American Airlines Loses Professional Dancer’s $250K Prosthetic Leg, Finds It In Another Country
If you thought the airline losing your suitcase of souvenirs was rough, imagine if they lost a bag with your prosthetic leg. That’s apparently ...