Data is missing after restore in interbase XE7 [Edit] #2

I have migrate Borland interbase 7 to embarcadero interbase XE7 database. I have taken backup file *.ibk using IBConsole and restored into interbase XE7 and successfully restored the database on interbase XE7 database with some warning message but when i randomly verify data on a tables named "INVENTOR","KITS_BLT","COMMODITY" etc. ,no data found on that tables ,but some tables are having data.

I have included backup log file(https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6723hmo7rxa6n2/backup.txt?dl=0) and restore log files(https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmgvqslr3bj7j0w/restore.txt?dl=0) both are showing INVENTOR having 176206 ,KITS_BLT having 3010579 records,COMMODITY having 15 records.

When i tried to execute simple query on IBconsole Interactive sql window, i got the following error message but when tried to different table it execute query successfully.

Error at line 1
invalid request BLR at offset 128
function F_BLOBSIZE is not defined
module name or entrypoint could not be found
SQL - select * from inventor

I could not understand, why the some tables having data and some have not ? please suggest.

Edited by: Arun Singh on Aug 18, 2015 12:41 AM

Edited by: Arun Singh on Aug 18, 2015 12:45 AM
0
Arun
8/18/2015 1:01:01 AM
embarcadero.interbase.general 923 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Your error indicates your database requires a UDF library which has a
function named F_BLOBSIZE. You should run IBConsole and look at external
functions. There you will see F_BLOBSIZE defined. You will need get the
DLL it references and copy it into the UDF folder of your XE7 install.

Note that DLL's are specific to bitness. InterBase 7 was 32 bit only, so
your DLL will be 32 bit. This means to use the DLL as is, you must have
the 32 bit version of InterBase installed.

Arun Singh wrote:
> I have migrate Borland interbase 7 to embarcadero interbase XE7 database. I have taken backup file *.ibk using IBConsole and restored into interbase XE7 and successfully restored the database on interbase XE7 database with some warning message but when i randomly verify data on a tables named "INVENTOR","KITS_BLT","COMMODITY" etc. ,no data found on that tables ,but some tables are having data.
>
> I have included backup log file(https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6723hmo7rxa6n2/backup.txt?dl=0) and restore log files(https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmgvqslr3bj7j0w/restore.txt?dl=0) both are showing INVENTOR having 176206 ,KITS_BLT having 3010579 records,COMMODITY having 15 records.
>
> When i tried to execute simple query on IBconsole Interactive sql window, i got the following error message but when tried to different table it execute query successfully.
>
> Error at line 1
> invalid request BLR at offset 128
> function F_BLOBSIZE is not defined
> module name or entrypoint could not be found
> SQL - select * from inventor
>
> I could not understand, why the some tables having data and some have not ? please suggest.
>
> Edited by: Arun Singh on Aug 18, 2015 12:41 AM
>
> Edited by: Arun Singh on Aug 18, 2015 12:45 AM

0
quinn