Data is missing after restore in interbase XE7

I have migrate Borland interbase 7 to embarcadero interbase XE7 database. I have taken backup file *.ibk using IBConsole and restored into interbase XE7 and successfully restored the database on interbase XE7 database but when i randomly verify data on a tables named "INVENTOR","KITS_BLT","COMMODITY" etc. ,no data found on that tables ,but some tables are having data.

I have included backup log file(https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6723hmo7rxa6n2/backup.txt?dl=0) and restore log files(https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmgvqslr3bj7j0w/restore.txt?dl=0) both are showing INVENTOR having 176206 ,KITS_BLT having 3010579 records,COMMODITY having 15 records.

I could not understand, why the some tables having data and some have not ? please suggest.
0
Arun
8/18/2015 7:39:34 AM
embarcadero.interbase.general 923 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Data is missing after restore in interbase XE7 [Edit]
I have migrate Borland interbase 7 to embarcadero interbase XE7 database. I have taken backup file *.ibk using IBConsole and restored into interbase XE7 and successfully restored the database on interbase XE7 database but when i randomly verify data on a tables named "INVENTOR","KITS_BLT","COMMODITY" etc. ,no data found on that tables ,but some tables are having data. I have included backup log file(https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6723hmo7rxa6n2/backup.txt?dl=0) and restore log files(https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmgvqslr3bj7j0w/restore.txt?dl=0) both are showing INVENT...

Data is missing after restore in interbase XE7 [Edit] #2
I have migrate Borland interbase 7 to embarcadero interbase XE7 database. I have taken backup file *.ibk using IBConsole and restored into interbase XE7 and successfully restored the database on interbase XE7 database with some warning message but when i randomly verify data on a tables named "INVENTOR","KITS_BLT","COMMODITY" etc. ,no data found on that tables ,but some tables are having data. I have included backup log file(https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6723hmo7rxa6n2/backup.txt?dl=0) and restore log files(https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmgvqslr3bj7j0w/restore.txt?dl=...

[InterBase] How connect by InterBase?
I want to connect to InterBase(DB) with PowerBuilder 6.5 .. Is that possible? but How connect ? If you have PB Desktop, you can't. Else, all you need is an ODBC driver. Using google I quickly located one: http://www.geocities.com/ibdatabase/index.html -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/search.asp "Yun Ji Nam" <yunji.nam@technopia.net> wrote in message news:qBqt0TaIBHA.252@forums.sybase.com... > I want to connec...

Restore from Interbase 2009 to Interbase XE fails [Edit]
Hello, I have restored .ib file to Interbase XE from Interbase 2009 .gbk file. Restore was successful but IBConsole does not let me to open it with error message: "Attempt to execute an unprepared dynamic SQL statement" What could cause this? I did not execute any SQL. I just tried to open the database using IBConsole Please help Thanks Edited by: Vladimir Nelenson on Mar 7, 2012 10:25 AM Vladimir Nelenson wrote: > Hello, > I have restored .ib file to Interbase XE from Interbase 2009 .gbk file. > Restore was successful but IBConsole does not let me to open it w...

Interbase General Script examples different speed between Interbase and Firebird
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_3b42b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Hello this are the scripts of the captured screens --JivePart=_3b42b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="Actualizaciones.zip" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Actualizaciones.zip" UEsDBBQAAAAIAKuopDxrVeqcLjIAAFU0AQAVAAAAQWN0dWFsaXphY2lvbjA4NjYuc3Fs7X3bkhs3 kui7Iv...

DBD::Interbase and Interbase Events
Hi all I am trying to implement Interbase synchronous events. From the little documentation that there is on the DBD::Interbase implimentation of IB events I have seen that it is very similar to Delphi. (1) Register your interest and obtain a ref to an event handle. (2) Call ib_wait_event to wait for a synchronous event fired from the database. The problem I am having is when I call $dbh->func($evh, 'ib_wait_event'); it is not waiting and continues through the script. Am I missing something important or is there problems with DBD::Interbase-0.43 and events Regar...

Interbase XE3 and Interbase XE
On Embarcadero online shop I see there is the *Interbase XE3 server* and the *Interbase XE server*. What's the difference? Maybe one is 64 bit and the other 32 bit? Thank yow. Roberto Colpani wrote: > On Embarcadero online shop I see there is the *Interbase XE3 server* and the *Interbase XE server*. What's the difference? Maybe one is 64 bit and the other 32 bit? > Thank yow. XE3 is the latest version, XE is the version before it. Both come in both 32 and 64 bit. -- Jeff Overcash (TeamB) (Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You) And so I ...

Interbase 2007 and Interbase 2007 SMP
What's the difference between this two products? Roberto Colpani wrote: > What's the difference between this two products? Licensing. Originally IB required an add-on license for > 1 processor. I think the SMP version included 4 processor support. I can't seem to confirm this, though; IB 2009 SMP says it enables 8 processors out of the box. So it's either 4 or 8. Additional processor support is available for an extra charge. -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Interbase 7.5 and Interbase 2007
I have installed Interbase 7.5 Server on Windows Server 2003 and and I have 20 user license that I use for trhe ERP of my company. Now I have purchaised Interbase 2007 with 5 user license for a new project. I would leave installed Interbase 7.5 for the 15 User and install the new Interbase 2007 with 5 license user on the same Windows Server 2003. It's possible? You can have multiple servers on one computer if you use the multi-instance feature. Roberto Colpani wrote: > I have installed Interbase 7.5 Server on Windows Server 2003 and and I have > 20 user license tha...

Interbase server name in Interbase XE
I am trying in code to get connected to Interbase XE. To do so , I used to the following in C++ Builder XE : //User creation in Interbase myIBSecurity->ServerName = "Local Server"; myIBSecurity->LoginPrompt = false; myIBSecurity->Params->Add("User_Name=JBOIVIN"); myIBSecurity->Params->Add("password=JBOIVIN"); myIBSecurity->Active = true; where myIBSecurity is an instance of TIBSecurityService. This code is giving me an error message, it cannot find the server name "Local Server". In Interba...

Interbase
Anyone have an Interbase 7.x or 2007 .xdb file created that they can share? Thanks, Chris ...

Interbase
Hello, I have downloaded the demo version of Powerbuilder but when I try to connect to my interbase database, PB retrieves the name of all the tables and procedures but not the fields or parameters. PB can't create table (system tables too). It can retrieve records in the table too. What can I do? Thank you Marc Allard ...

INTERBASE
how can i access the DB Interbase using PowerBuilder 7? Through ODBC. You must have PB Professional or Enterprise. PB Desktop won't work, since it has a restricted list of supported ODBC drivers. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/search.asp "Marcelo Reichert" <marcreichert@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message news:RexSrr1xAHA.165@forums.sybase.com... > how can i access the DB Interbase using PowerBuilder 7? > > ...

InterBase
Is it possible to connect Power Builder to InterBase Desktop ? With the Gemini InterBase ODBC driver that works fine. I would like to find another solution with a native driver or custom settings. PB does not offer other options. Why the adversion to ODBC? /ck <VincentDeRath> wrote in message news:235C6F052E726DF00025729785256C0C.002572BB85256C0C@webforums... > Is it possible to connect Power Builder to InterBase Desktop ? > With the Gemini InterBase ODBC driver that works fine. > > I would like to find another solution with a native driver or custom > ...

Web resources about - Data is missing after restore in interbase XE7 - embarcadero.interbase.general

Multiversion concurrency control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For instance, a database will implement updates not by deleting an old piece of data and overwriting it with a new one, but instead by marking ...

Open core is not open source
Julie Bort of Networkworld.com has an interview with Mårten Mickos of Eucalyptus , formerly of MySQL. In MySQL times it seemed (to me at least) ...

Almico's Home Page
... my interests and soon. I use to program using Delphi. Anyway: several projects of mine are developedunder Linux using PHP, PostgreSQL, Interbase ...

Sun balances acquisition, innovation
Sun Microsystems tries to make clear at its two-day annual analyst conference that innovation paysyet much of the company's biggest plans today ...

Free Trials - Embarcadero Technologies

Phillipe Kahn
Phillipe Kahn

license-discuss@opensource.org: Threads for May 2005
... May 2005 [2] unsubscribe me [3] Open Software License [3] unsubscribe me please [7] Re: License Wizard [5] For thoughts: fair license [1] InterBase ...

Welcome to dbase
Cust_Ser_Tech_Support web site

DB-Engines Ranking - popularity ranking of database management systems
English Deutsch Knowledge Base of Relational and NoSQL Database Management Systems provided by solid IT Home - DB-Engines Ranking - Systems - ...

DBF Commander Version History
History of DBF Commander - new DBF tools, DBF editor improvements, and bug fixes