VS ide / delphi ide key map

I'm quit lost in VS ide, F9 run, F8 / F7
Ctrl+Alt+P for tool pallet and the fast find when you type component
name
F11 to switch to code view / object inspector, the ability to navigate
in the object inspector with tab and writing property name.

Will someone make a Delphi to VS guide?

Henning
11/27/2008 10:28:15 AM
embarcadero.delphiprism 374 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Henning Swiboda wrote:
> I'm quit lost in VS ide, F9 run, F8 / F7
> Ctrl+Alt+P for tool pallet and the fast find when you type component
> name
> F11 to switch to code view / object inspector, the ability to navigate
> in the object inspector with tab and writing property name.

If you really want to have Galileo shortcuts in VS, then check out DPack.
http://www.usysware.com/dpack/
I for one would prefer it the other way around, but I can understand why you guys would like to use
the keystrokes you are used to.

> Will someone make a Delphi to VS guide?

Problem here is, that most who would want to write such an article are already using VS for years.
And as such a someone, I don't even know where to begin and what would be important to explain...
If yu have things that you are struggling with, let us, in this group, know about it.
That way, we can answer your question (obviously) and get an understanding what the problems are for
"VS newbies".
0
Robert