Registering Delphi Prism Professional from a Trial install

I have Prism trial edition installed for the past two weeks under VS
2008 & is running with out any issues.
I have now ordered & got  the license keys.
How do I register it now since I do not find any registration manger in
the Prism menu under Start/Programs/Delphi Prism
Venkatesh
0
thomas
4/22/2009 11:07:25 AM
embarcadero.delphiprism 374 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On 22-4-2009 13:07, thomas hamburger wrote:
> I have Prism trial edition installed for the past two weeks under VS
> 2008&  is running with out any issues.
> I have now ordered&  got  the license keys.
> How do I register it now since I do not find any registration manger in
> the Prism menu under Start/Programs/Delphi Prism
> Venkatesh

Looks like the menu item is missing, the license manager is there though:
C:\Program Files\CodeGear\Delphi Prism\Bin\LicenseManager.exe

--
Carlo Kok

RemObjects Software
The Infrastructure Company
http://www.remobjects.com
0
Carlo
4/22/2009 6:27:35 PM
Carlo Kok wrote:
> On 22-4-2009 13:07, thomas hamburger wrote:
>> I have Prism trial edition installed for the past two weeks under VS
>> 2008&  is running with out any issues.
>> I have now ordered&  got  the license keys.
>> How do I register it now since I do not find any registration manger in
>> the Prism menu under Start/Programs/Delphi Prism
>> Venkatesh
>
> Looks like the menu item is missing, the license manager is there though:
> C:\Program Files\CodeGear\Delphi Prism\Bin\LicenseManager.exe

Thanks.That did the trick
Venkatesh
0
thomas

Web resources about - Registering Delphi Prism Professional from a Trial install - embarcadero.delphiprism

Professional - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In narrow usage, not all expertise is considered a profession. Although sometimes referred to as professions, occupations such as skilled construction ...

The mysterious life of a professional impostor
The man had spent 25 years stealing Social Security numbers and fabricating new aliases, leaving behind confusing and falsified records. His ...

Dulwich Hill’s Father Dave Smith set to become Australia’s oldest professional boxer - DailyTelegraph ...
FATHER Dave Smith is proof you can’t keep a good man down. FATHER Dave Smith is proof you can’t keep a good man down. The parish priest of Dulwich ...

Billy Brownless, Garry Lyon in serious personal rift that threatens to impair professional relationship ...
The Herald Sun has reported that the pair have fallen out over a “deeply private matter which has affected both Lyon and Brownless personally.” ...

Jen Glantz Bridesmaid for Hire: What it’s really like being a professional bridesmaid
IF YOU were to swing by my tiny New York City apartment, you’d scratch your head and wonder if you were really standing in the home of a 27-year-old ...

Adobe delivers Animate CC (formerly Flash Professional) with many new features, also updates Muse & Bridge ...
Adobe announced back in December that it would be renaming Flash Professional as Animate CC in recognition of the fact that HTML 5 has now taken ...

In The Attorney-Client Relationship, You Are The Service Professional
Managing clients can be enormously difficult work. But this is a service profession and that’s the job.

16:10 Lives On: EIZO Releases 24-inch ColorEdge CG2420 and CS2420 Professional Monitors
For anyone that loves a 16:10 screen, with resolutions such as 1920x1200 or 2560x1600, there have been relatively slim pickings in the monitor ...

IT professionals' bad security habits exposed
Many IT personnel don't follow the same security protocols they’re expected to enforce according to the results of a new survey of over 500 professionals ...

Weekend Reading: Scott Lemieux on How Nino Scalia Tried to Turn Jurisprudence into Partisan Professional ...
**Scott Lemieux**: [Justice Scalia's legacy: blistering zingers and a more partisan America](http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/f ...