February 2009 Release of Delphi Prism is now available

More information at:

http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39408

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager

> {quote:title=Nick Hodges wrote:}{quote}
> More information at:
>
> http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39408
>
> --
> Nick Hodges
> Delphi Product Manager
> Embarcadero

Thanks.  That solved a couple of problems I was having trying to do SilverLight!

Is the only "sync edit" available the one from DevExpress (dxcore)?  Or is there something in Prism itself now?  The list of issues mentioned sync edit problem with foreign languages and dxcore, but I couldn't understand if the issue was only with the dxcore, or if there is actually some sync editing now.  If there is now, I couldn't find how to invoke it.  I just downloaded the dxcore, so I'll see if that helps...
0
Mark
3/12/2009 3:49:39 PM
Mark Tiede wrote:

>  Or is there something in Prism itself now?

There are no new features in the February release.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - Embarcadero
http://blogs.codegear.com/nickhodges
0
Nick

Delphi Prism May 2009 Release Now Available
Embarcadero Technologies, the leading independent supplier of award-winning tools to design, build, optimize, and run software applications and databases across multiple platforms and programming languages, is pleased to announce the release of the May 2009 update for Delphi Prism (version 3.0.19), the New generation Delphi development solution for .NET and Mono. This update is available to all registered users of Embarcadero All-Access, RAD Studio 2009 maintenance customers, and registered owners of Delphi Prism 2009. The list of new features and fixes is detailed in the EDN article at htt...

RAD Studio 2009 Trial with Delphi Prism now available
The CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 trial download including Delphi Prism is now available from http://cc.codegear.com/free/radstudio. Thanks, Tim ...

C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 information now available on codegear.com
The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. http://www.codegear.com/products/delphi/win32 http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? Dennis Cote Dennis Cote wrote: > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? It will be a version of Indy 10 updated with U...

Delphi Prism Trial now available
A trial edition of Delphi Prism is now available at http://cc.codegear.com/free/prism It's a fully functional trial edition of Delphi Prism 2009 Enterprise. The Delphi Prism trial is also available as part of the RAD Studio 2009 Architect trial (which also includes Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009 and ER/Studio Developer Edition). Thanks, Tim ...

Delphi 2009 Trial download now available
The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi. Enjoy! Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi. Will the trial turn into your real copy if you re-install it later with a purchased key ? Or would I have to download it all again ? Thanks. Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/del...

Update 2 for Delphi 2009 is now available
Update 2 for C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 (and the Delphi and C++Builder portions of RAD Studio 2009) is now available. You'll be prompted to download the update when you start/restart the IDE if you chose to be notified when updates are available. You can also get the update by running Check for Updates from the Start menu. If you need to reinstall or access the update separately, you can get it from our registered users download page at http://cc.codegear.com/item/26310 Release notes for the update are at: http://dn.codegear.com/article/39005 The bug fix list for the updat...

Delphi Prism XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com I suspect it will be available for purchase AFTER Wednesday too. ;-) So from what I can gather, it has CodeSite and Subversion integration that Prism 2011 didn't hav...

Delphi 2009 Hotfix for Windows 7 debugging now available
Hotfix 2 for Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 2009 is now available for download at: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27476 Note: This hotfix is for the 2009 verisons of Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio, not the latest 2010 versions. Information on the hotfix is available in the readme below and in a blog post at http://blogs.embarcadero.com/chrishesik/2009/12/03/35132. RAD Studio 2009 Hotfix 2 - English Readme This software patch is being provided to licensed users of RAD Studio 2009. Installation and use are governed by the license statement for RAD Studio 2009. This Hotfix ...

Delphi Prism 2011 product info and trial available now
All the Delphi Prism 2011 web pages and a trial download are now available from our web site. Delphi Prism 2011 home page - http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism Delphi Prism 2011 trial download - http://downloads.embarcadero.com/free/delphi_prism EDN page with release notes, install notes, ..etc - http://edn.embarcadero.com/delphi_prism Thanks, Tim ...

ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available with the support for Delphi 2009!
Dear Friends! We are happy to announce the first public beta release of Context Database Designer & Database Extensions v.3.02. This version introduces several major improvements over version 2 including full support for Delphi 2009. Context Database Designer Improvements: - User Interface is redesigned to provide modal-less way of viewing and changing database object properties (Object Properties window); - Added customizable template-based documentation generation wizard; - Greatly improved schema comparison tool; - Greatly improved schema searching/management too...

ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available with support for Delphi 2009!
Dear Friends, We are happy to announce the new release of Context Database Designer & Database Extensions v. 3.03. This version is a release candidate and introduces many improvements and bug fixes: Improvements ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #597 Show object class icon instead of class name in the diagram tabs. #598 Change icons for objects in editor to the standard ones (without the arrows). #599 Added option to the object editor grid: Tab (Shift-Tab) moves to next column in grid. #600 Added description colum to the object editor for table's fields. #601 Added Schema Statistics modal ...

Re: ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available withsupport for Delphi 2009!
Ad cancelled. Per the newsgroup rules, you may promote your product in the thirdparty groups only. -Craig (moderator) -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ Sorry about that, this was not intentionally, just hit the wrong button. Michael Craig Stuntz wrote: > Ad cancelled. Per the newsgroup rules, you may promote your product in > the thirdparty groups only. > > -Craig (moderator) > ...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2
RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32). For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/files What is the RealThinClient SDK? http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec -- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com Thanks Daniel, Unfortunately the link provided on http://www.realthinclient.com/files/ to http://www.realthin...

Move from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 and now failing
I recently moved from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 (combined with a new computer). The XML that is now created no longer accepted by the webservice. The specific steps I went through were. 1) Delphi 2009 with old pas file. Worked. 2) Delphi XE2 with old pas file. Didn't work. 3) Delphi XE2 with new pas file imported by Delphi XE2. Didn't work. The new pas file has the following lines, but commenting them out doesn't change the XML. { InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(FaCSIADiagnosticInterface), 'Ping', 'Ping_Input', '&...

Web resources about - February 2009 Release of Delphi Prism is now available - embarcadero.delphiprism

Watch Jimmy Fallon and Tracy Morgan get covered in puppies during a ridiculous game show
In the battle for late night supremacy, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon continues to trounce the competition. Even The Late Show with ...

Time Warner Cable celebrates merger approval by raising prices
Happy New Year, Time Warner Cable subscribers! Your favorite cable provider just got approval from New York state regulators to merge with fellow ...

ESPN President: Apple is ‘frustrated’ that it can’t break into TV streaming
This past October, the fourth-gen Apple TV was released to largely positive reviews, this in spite of the fact that it shipped without an accompanying ...

Full Trailer for David Ayer's 'Suicide Squad' Rounds Up Anti-Heroes
"We're the bad guys. It's what we do." Warner Bros has unleashed the first official trailer for David Ayer's Suicide Squad movie, bringing the ...

Greyhound Bus Driver in Fatal San Jose Crash Admitted Being Fatigued: CHP
A Greyhound bus that had departed from Los Angeles crashed outside San Jose Tuesday morning, killing two people and leaving 18 others injured, ...

With sobering report on sectarian violence, UN puts renewed focus on Iraq
Christian Science Monitor With sobering report on sectarian violence, UN puts renewed focus on Iraq Christian Science Monitor Much attention ...

'Star Wars' holds top spot at China box office, hits $100 million
“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” earned $44 million last week at the Chinese box office, topping the charts for a second straight week, film industry ...

Oscars: Nominated Short Films Hitting Theaters Next Week
Five days after the 2016 Academy Award nominees were announced, we have theatrical playdates for the short films that made the cut. ShortsHD ...

Country musicians mourn loss of Eagles bandleader Glenn Frey
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Country musicians in Nashville mourned the loss of Eagles' bandleader Glenn Frey as they recalled the band's timeless ...

Twitter outage gets the day off to a rough start
People around the globe were stymied for a while Tuesday as they tried to get onto Twitter, which acknowledged that something was "technically ...