Delphi Prism 2011 product info and trial available now

All the Delphi Prism 2011 web pages and a trial download are now available from our web site.

Delphi Prism 2011 home page - http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism
Delphi Prism 2011 trial download - http://downloads.embarcadero.com/free/delphi_prism
EDN page with release notes, install notes, ..etc - http://edn.embarcadero.com/delphi_prism

Thanks,

Tim
0
Tim
6/1/2010 11:23:04 PM
embarcadero.delphiprism 374 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Delphi Prism Trial now available
A trial edition of Delphi Prism is now available at http://cc.codegear.com/free/prism It's a fully functional trial edition of Delphi Prism 2009 Enterprise. The Delphi Prism trial is also available as part of the RAD Studio 2009 Architect trial (which also includes Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009 and ER/Studio Developer Edition). Thanks, Tim ...

RAD Studio 2009 Trial with Delphi Prism now available
The CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 trial download including Delphi Prism is now available from http://cc.codegear.com/free/radstudio. Thanks, Tim ...

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6
HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 Please use the following link to download the trial: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html Hi! Do you have another emailadress than the support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to the Editor-package, but I can't email you. Gruß aus den Bergen Günter Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com > {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote} > Hi! > > Do you have another emailadress than the > support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like t...

Any difference between Delphi Prism 2011 and Delphi Prism XE?
Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may. I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding? Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest. Thanks, Hi Dan, > Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may. I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding? Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest. See http://w...

Delphi 2009 Trial download now available
The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi. Enjoy! Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi. Will the trial turn into your real copy if you re-install it later with a purchased key ? Or would I have to download it all again ? Thanks. Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/del...

Delphi Prism May 2009 Release Now Available
Embarcadero Technologies, the leading independent supplier of award-winning tools to design, build, optimize, and run software applications and databases across multiple platforms and programming languages, is pleased to announce the release of the May 2009 update for Delphi Prism (version 3.0.19), the New generation Delphi development solution for .NET and Mono. This update is available to all registered users of Embarcadero All-Access, RAD Studio 2009 maintenance customers, and registered owners of Delphi Prism 2009. The list of new features and fixes is detailed in the EDN article at htt...

February 2009 Release of Delphi Prism is now available
More information at: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39408 -- Nick Hodges Delphi Product Manager Embarcadero > {quote:title=Nick Hodges wrote:}{quote} > More information at: > > http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39408 > > -- > Nick Hodges > Delphi Product Manager > Embarcadero Thanks. That solved a couple of problems I was having trying to do SilverLight! Is the only "sync edit" available the one from DevExpress (dxcore)? Or is there something in Prism itself now? The list of issues mentioned sync edit problem with foreign ...

Delphi Prism XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com I suspect it will be available for purchase AFTER Wednesday too. ;-) So from what I can gather, it has CodeSite and Subversion integration that Prism 2011 didn't hav...

Delphi Prism 2011 out
Hi All Delphi prism 2011 is now out (on EMB site). If I upgrade from D2009 to D2010 taking advantage of the special, will I receive Prism 2011? Thanks Godfrey > {quote:title=Godfrey Fletcher wrote:}{quote} > Delphi prism 2011 is now out (on EMB site). If I upgrade from D2009 to > D2010 taking > advantage of the special, will I receive Prism 2011? See the discussion threads on the Delphi Prism non-tech forum. -- Rick Carter Chair, Delphi/Paradox SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group I did have a look there but I cannot see a clear answer to my question. I am a ...

Delphi Prism 2011
Any news on the Delphi Prism 2011 front that will work with VS 2010? I would really like to move to Silverlight 4, but I can't because I have to have VS 2010. I can't even look at SL 4 sites now because if I download the SL 4 browser plug-in in order to see them, it breaks the debugger in VS 2008. I just got an email notification for webinar on June 8th: Extreme Cross-platform .NET with Delphi Prism 2011 I'm guessing David I. is wrong about this statement: > Even use Delphi Prism with Novell MonoDevelop (sold separately) to build apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iP...

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Delphi Prism 2011
Hi, Just wonder what is the main differences between Delphi Prism 2011 Enterprise and Professional? The price difference is pretty huge. Alan Tse wrote: > Just wonder what is the main differences between Delphi Prism 2011 > Enterprise and Professional? > > The price difference is pretty huge. Last time I looked, they were identical except for one thing -- the higher sku has the middle tier pieces (Data Snap). Loren Szendre > {quote:title=Alan Tse wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > Just wonder what is the main differences between Delphi Prism 2011 &...

ANN: WPTools 7.15 is now available
WPTools 7 has been designed to be more accessible than previous version of WPTools. We added several new actions to work with the text. You can easily load and save CSS data. A Style scroller makes it easy to implement a good looking and effective GUI. The new manual: http://www.wpcubed.com/ftp2/WPTools7Manual.pdf The upgrade from WPTools 5 or 6 should be very smooth. In most cases you only need to add a few units to the uses clause (WPRTEPlatform, WPRTEEdit, WPRTEDefsConsts) . 1) Many new standard action classes - they already have been set up in the new unit WPDefAction7. All...

Coding in Delphi Now Available
My book Coding in Delphi is now available in printed form: https://www.createspace.com/4584226 -- Nick Delphi Programming is Fun Hi, Is there a downloadable version? Thanks in advance, Omar Zelaya Omar Edgardo Zelaya Medrano wrote: > Is there a downloadable version? Digital copies are currently only available to owners of XE5. -- Nick Delphi Programming is Fun Nick, | My book Coding in Delphi is now available in printed form: | | https://www.createspace.com/4584226 With my funny old-eyes when I first scanned your sentence I read it as: "...

Web resources about - Delphi Prism 2011 product info and trial available now - embarcadero.delphiprism

From 'housewife' to mass shooter: Friends say Tashfeen Malik's life took a devout turn
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — In the final few years of Tashfeen Malik's life, the people around the young woman saw her dress ever more conservatively ...

At least 32 Islamic State fighters killed in strikes in Syria's Raqqa: monitor
At least 32 Islamic State fighters were killed and 40 more wounded in Syria's Raqqa province on Sunday, in a series of air strikes believed to ...

Michigan State sealed a College Football Playoff spot with an epic 22-play drive
SB Nation Michigan State sealed a College Football Playoff spot with an epic 22-play drive SB Nation For over 50 minutes, No. 4 Iowa has given ...

Khloe Kardashian Bans Lamar Odom From Home As She Visits Kim Kardashian & Kanye’s Baby Boy & Imparts ...
Since learning that her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, had been found unconscious in a brothel after an alleged drug overdose, Khloe Kardashian ...

Inhabitat's Week in Green: Paris climate talks, and more!
The COP 21 climate talks kicked off in Paris this week, and President Obama hailed the proceedings as the "turning point" in the fight against ...

Star Wars planetary drinking glasses
Thinkgeek has extended its solar system drinking glasses with a new link of six 10oz Star Wars glasses that symbolize six of the Lucas mythos's ...

Donald Trump: "I'm not playing on fears" of Muslims
CBS News Donald Trump: "I'm not playing on fears" of Muslims CBS News Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is defending his public ...

Final Fantasy VII Remake Turns A Cult Classic Into An Action RPG
After announcing it at E3 2015, Square Enix unveiled the first gameplay trailer for one of its most anticipated games, Final Fantasy VII. And ...

Actor Morgan Freeman in plane scare: reports
Morgan Freeman was in for a scare Saturday when his plane experienced problems and had to make an unexpected landing that damaged the aircraft ...

Ryan Gosling Adorably Gets the Giggles During 'Saturday Night Live' Sketch
Ryan Gosling tries hard not to break character during a Saturday Night Live skit on Saturday (December 5) in New York City. The 35-year-old ...