Delphi Prism 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 webinars

Introduction to Delphi Prism 2010
Friday, August 28, 2009
11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar828

RAD Studio 2010 Overview
Thursday, September 3, 2009
11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA0908CGWebinar903

What’s new in Delphi 2010
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar826

What’s New in C++Builder 2010
Thursday, August 27, 2009
11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar827
0
Tim
8/19/2009 5:19:36 PM
embarcadero.delphiprism 374 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 webinars
Here are some webinars coming up in the next couple weeks. Sign up if you want an in-depth look at the new 2010 versions. What’s new in Delphi 2010 Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar826 What’s New in C++Builder 2010 Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar827 Introduction to Delphi Prism 2010 Friday, August 28, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar828 RAD Studio 2010 Overview Thursday, Se...

C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. Our first preview covers just a few of the many new IDE features and enhancements in C++Builder and Delphi 2010. Additional preview videos and blog links will be published regularly up to the release date of the 2010 versions. Please stop by to see what's coming in C++Builder 2010. Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. > > Our first preview covers just a few of the...

Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
<Eric Hufschmid> wrote in message news:145900@forums.codegear.com... > Have any of you people noticed that we have been lied to about the 9/11 > attack, and other crimes? Do you realize that there really is a large > crime gang operating in the world and fooling people into assisting with > their crimes? Take a look at the collapse of Building 7, of the World > Trade Center, if you don't know what I'm talking about. Watch the video, > "9/11, A Closer Look" at HugeQuestions.com. It's worse than that - check out www.drjudywood.com to se...

Moved: 9/11 discussion was: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
From: Mark Jacobs <mark@jacobsm.com> Subject: Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview Message-ID: <151898@forums.codegear.com> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:21:59 -0700 https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=150212 -- David Dean (Embarcadero) Lead C++ QA Engineer ...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

C++Builder 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 webinars
Four new webinars on C++Builder 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 products What’s New in C++Builder 2010 Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar827 What’s new in Delphi 2010 Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA09008CGWebinar826 RAD Studio 2010 Overview Thursday, September 3, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA0908CGWebinar903 Introduction to Delphi Prism 2010 Friday, August 28, 2009 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT http://updat...

RAD Studio 2010 vs. Visual Studio 2010
Well, Visual Studio 2010 is now available, I believe. And the reviews of it have been pretty positive. Though, its price has gone up. So, how does RAD Studio stack up to the latest from MS? On 2010-04-13 22:27:30 +0200, Paul Doland said: > Well, Visual Studio 2010 is now available, I believe. And the reviews > of it have been pretty positive. Though, its price has gone up. So, > how does RAD Studio stack up to the latest from MS? For one thing, next month RAD Studio 2010 will *include* Visual Studio 2010. ;) On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:06:44 -0700, marc hoffman <mh@spa...

Upgrade from delphi prism 2009 prof to RAD studio 2010 prof
Can i buy RAD studio 2010 prof in embarcadero online store using upgrade price if i have registered version of delphi prism 2009 prof? on the product list page they wrote yes - on the main page with eligible upgrades it is not any delphi prism at all Oleg Zavgorodnij wrote: > Can i buy RAD studio 2010 prof in embarcadero online store using > upgrade price if i have registered version of delphi prism 2009 prof? > on the product list page they wrote yes - on the main page with > eligible upgrades it is not any delphi prism at all here is the text from our online shop site...

Webinar: RAD/AJAX-based Web Application Development using RAD Studio 2010
We have a new live webinar coming up on March 18th (and March 19th Australia time). You can register via our events page at http://www.embarcadero.com/news/events. We look forward to seeing you there. David Intersimone “David I” presents RAD/AJAX-based Web Application Development using RAD Studio 2010 David I, Embarcadero’s Vice President of Developer Relations and Chief Evangelist, will show you how to use RAD and AJAX technologies to build responsive and scalable Web applications using all the capabilities of RAD Studio 2010. Included in this webinar is Internet server application...

Can not install RAD studio 2010 after having RAD studio 2009
I had RAD Studio 2009 installed and unsuccesfully uninstalled it with an error message 2343. I then removed it with Windows cleanup tool and removed all references in registry as well as all files on hard disk including the once in SysWOW64. When trying to install Rad Studio 2010 I still get the message "For RAD Studio 2010 to co-exist with the version you are trying to install ......:". I can not find any trace on my computer of 2009 version so I'm at a dead end. How can I either force the installation or where does the install file look to lead it to belive I have 2009 insta...

How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer?
How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer? -- Regards, Eko Indriyawan www.ekoindri.com Delphi makes me that a something impossible can be realized with possible way Le 21/09/2010, Eko Indriyawan a supposé : > How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer? install D2010 first and DXE next and everything should be fine. - Florent Hi Florent, Thank you very much for your suggestion. Let me try to follow it. -- Regards, Eko Indriyawan www.ekoindri.com Delphi makes me that a something impossible can be ...

RAD Studio 2010: Debugging Delphi-Sources
Hello, sometimes when I add to my project the main Delphi-source file(s) of an component for debugging, I have severe problems like: - in some parts of the Delphi-code it isn't possible to set breakpoints - breakpoints are ignored Any hint? Many thanks and greetings Udo Hello, Udo Weik wrote: > sometimes when I add to my project the main Delphi-source file(s) of > an component for debugging, I have severe problems like: > - in some parts of the Delphi-code it isn't possible to set > breakpoints - breakpoints are ignored I think this can happen i...

Web resources about - Delphi Prism 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 webinars - embarcadero.delphiprism

Business Review Webinars - index
Business Review Webinars - On a monthly basis we bring you high level thought leadership webinars directly from key solution providers and respected ...

Magnetic Webinars — Discover How to Launch, Run and Profit from Successful Webinars
Magnetic Webinars shows you everything you know to add successful and profitable internet webinars to your online business.

- Nonprofit WebinarsNonprofit Webinars
Home 4Good Present Instructions for Presenters About Sponsor Support Contact Nonprofit Webinars Free Training for Nonprofits Upcoming Webinars ...

Facebook To Debut Business-Targeted Webinars
Facebook announced an initiative to aid its small and midsized business users via two separate series of webinars on its Facebook Marketing Classroom ...

Webinar Academy - LinkedIn
The Webinar Academy Linkedin group is for Webinar Academy members and people who are responsible for creating, promoting and delivering webinars. ...

Arts & Human Development Task Force Webinar: July 2013 - YouTube
As part of a growing body of research on arts and brain function, music research has many people listening. Neuroscience has helped to demonstrate ...

Private cloud tips & tricks: Free webinar (Sponsored post)
On Thursday June 14 at 1PM Eastern Standard Time, Dell and InformationWeek will be hosting a free webinar entitled Fast Track to the Private ...

Webinar: Small Business carbon price claims
Webinar: Small Business carbon price claims

Free List Hygiene Webinar: January 30, 2013
Resolution: Keep email lists lean and clean! Contrary to popular belief, bigger is not always better. While email marketers tend to focus on ...

ON24 Plans to Change Conversation Around Webinars With $10k Campaign
... provides webcasting software, is launching a campaign that takes aim at competitors by asking the question, "When did a meeting become a webinar?" ...