Prefixes and Namespaces are missing [Edit]

Hello everbody, i had to use the xml data binding wizard and generated a unit of my XSD File. My XSD Schema also include other xsd files.

{code}
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:bew="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/BEW/1.7" xmlns:auf="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AUFN/1.6" xmlns:rec="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/RECH/1.4" xmlns:ent="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ENTL/1.5" xmlns:ebe="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/EBE/1.4" xmlns:atv="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ATV/1.5" xmlns:aav="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AAV/1.4" xmlns:abe="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ABE/1.4" xmlns:abk="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AB
K/1.4" xmlns:anv="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ANV/1.5" xmlns:unt="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/UNT/1.4" xmlns:feh="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/FEH/1.5" xmlns:kod="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/KOD/1.4" xmlns:bty="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/BTY/1.4" xmlns:aak="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AAK/1.4" xmlns:avk="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AVK/1.4" xmlns:reh="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/REH/1.9" targetNamespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/REH/1.9" elementFormDefault="qualified" attribu
teFormDefault="unqualified" xmlns:xdb="http://www.borland.com/schemas/delphi/10.0/XMLDataBinding">
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/BTY/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-BTY-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/KOD/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-KOD-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/BEW/1.7" schemaLocation="EREH0-BEW-1.7.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AUFN/1.6" schemaLocation="EREH0-AUF-1.6.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ENTL/1.5" schemaLocation="EREH0-ENT-1.5.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/EBE/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-EBE-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/RECH/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-REC-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ATV/1.5" schemaLocation="EREH0-ATV-1.5.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AAV/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-AAV-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AAK/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-AAK-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AVK/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-AVK-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ABE/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-ABE-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ABK/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-ABK-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ANV/1.5" schemaLocation="EREH0-ANV-1.5.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/UNT/1.4" schemaLocation="EREH0-UNT-1.4.0.xsd"/>
	<xs:import namespace="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/FEH/1.5" schemaLocation="EREH0-FEH-1.5.0.xsd"/>
{code}

Well i tried to generate and save a xml document based on this generated unit, but it look like it all removed my prefixes ...

{code}
var
  Dokument: IXMLReha;
begin
  Dokument := NewReha;

  Dokument.KV.Aufnahme.Fachliche_Daten.Rehabilitand.Name.Nachname := 'Hammer';
  Dokument.KV.Aufnahme.Fachliche_Daten.Rehabilitand.Name.Vorname  := 'Robin';

  Dokument.OwnerDocument.SaveToFile('C:\Users\Robin\Desktop\1337.xml');
end;
{code}

output
{code}
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Reha xmlns="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/REH/1.9"><KV><Aufnahme><Fachliche_Daten><Rehabilitand><Name><Nachname>Hammer</Nachname><Vorname>Robin</Vorname></Name></Rehabilitand></Fachliche_Daten></Aufnahme></KV></Reha>
{code}

I used an other program to generate a small xml sample and it looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/9vNNcFu.png

So how  can i use the wizard to generate xml documents correctly with right namespaces and prefixes?

I tried to set them manually, but this didnt workt, cause i cant change the name of the element / adding a prefix "bty:" for example
http://i.imgur.com/kKOgbpS.png

Edited by: George Smith on Apr 27, 2015 6:49 AM
0
George
4/27/2015 1:50:42 PM
embarcadero.delphi.xml 291 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Xml Deserialization problem. Schema or namespaces in xml are missing.
Will try my superbest to explain it in details... There is a third-party web service, that returns XML like this:  1 <AvailabilityResult size='8'> 2 <CarAvailability> 3 <supplierType>W</supplierType> 4 <hasAirConditioning>true</hasAirConditioning> 5 <priority>10</priority> 6 <lineNumber>04</lineNumber> 7 <companyCode>AL</companyCode> 8 <companyName>ALAMO</companyName> 9 <vehicleTypeCode>SCAR</vehicleTypeCode> 10 ...

Prefixes and Namespaces are missing
Hello everbody, i had to use the xml data binding wizard and generated a unit of my XSD File. My XSD Schema also include other xsd files. {code} <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:bew="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/BEW/1.7" xmlns:auf="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/AUFN/1.6" xmlns:rec="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/RECH/1.4" xmlns:ent="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ENTL/1.5" xmlns:ebe="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/EBE/1.4" xmlns:atv="http://www.vdek.com/xml-schema/ATV/1.5" xmlns:aav=&quo...

Namespace prefixes during XML serialization
Hi everyone I'm having a bit of trouble generating namespace prefixes when I serialize objects to XML, I've got a class: [XmlRoot(ElementName = "ZeroFarePass", Namespace = "http://www.sypte.co.uk")] public class ZeroFarePassRequest : BMBCType { private string _ApplicationYear = String.Empty; private string _UniquePupilNumber = String.Empty; [XmlElement("ApplicationYear")] public string ApplicationYear { get { return _ApplicationYear; } set { _ApplicationYear = value; } } [XmlElement("UniquePupil...

XML Viewer missing namespaces
I have XML held in an XML field in sql server an i want to display it in a nice friendly way in part of a page. I am using the XML control and applying XSLT: defaultss.xslt the standard one used by internet explorer so it looks nice. The problem is i am losing my <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16" ?> declaration at the top and also all namespace declarations throughout the message. I really need the message to look as is in the database with no info being hidden/lost,  Can anyone help?! Scratching my head with this one for days! Hi nickster, You c...

XML Serialization and namespace prefixes
Hello,I'm finding myself in the situation where I can't serialize with the attribute-based default serialization, so I had to implement the IXmlSerializable interface. Now that works, but when I serialize the object to XML, I don't get any namespace prefixes, even though they are defined when calling the XmlSerializer.Serialize method (using the namespaces parameter). I tried using writer.LookupPrefix(MyNamespace) in my WriteXml method but kept returning the empty string. Back when I used default attribute-based serialization, the namespace aliases were outputted correctly. I nee...

Xml declaration + Add Namespace Prefix
Hello,   I'm writing a webservice to support the tr-069 protocol. Methods are implemented and the incoming requests are processed. But the response sent by my webservice to the CPE are incorrect, it's not as described in the official documentation tr-069.   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%22%3E"> <soap:Header><ID soap:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0">13_T...

XML Data binding and multiple namespaces [Edit]
I have used Delphi XE2 and the XML Data binding tool. I have trouble parsing a XML document containing several namespaces, e.g. <ns: Content> <ns1:SubContent xmlns:ns1="http://..."> <ns1:Date>2012-05-08Z</ns1:Date> </ns: Content> (only the relevant part of the XML) The binding code was generated from a valid XML-schema using the ns namespace importing another one with the ns1 namespace. Also refer to https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=64760 (another thread on this forum). I managed to follow the recipe in that tread and m...

Missing icons in Delphi 2010 palette... SOLVED [Edit]
Hello All, As a Delphi user since Delphi 1 I was keen to re-simplify the ui and put the component palette back in it's original position. I have installed RAD Studio 2010 on a new Windows 7 64 bit machine, it's a clean untouched installation. Sadly some of the component tabs contain components with the default glyph, which makes identifying them 'interesting'. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Is there a fix for it at which you can point me, please? Broken images are on the following tabs:- Windows 3.1 BDE Rave Ribbon Controls Servers Samples (up to and...

Delphi XE2 is missing TDirectoryListbox and TDriveComboBox components? [Edit]
My Delphi XE2 is completely missing the Win 3.1 tab with all its components? Is this correct?? I have projects that use the TDirectoryListbox, TDriveComboBox and TFileListBox. Is my Delphi XE2 installation corrupt?? Thank you in advance for any advice. Edited by: Wouter Oosthuizen on Oct 7, 2011 6:54 AM Edited by: Wouter Oosthuizen on Oct 7, 2011 7:12 AM No need to reply. It seems that I had a corrupt installation. I performed a Repair and now my XE2 has the Win 3.1 tab and components. Thank you. ...

XML, RTTI-based serialization for Delphi 7? [Edit]
Using Delphi 7. Trying to export a tcollection of data to XML to load later. I've used the JVCL, NativeXML, and OmniXML. So far OmniXML has worked the best.. its ALMOST there...but since it looks discontinued.. and OXML doesn't have this feature yet.. Only issue I have with OmniXML.. is each tcollection item, has a smaller object inside them. Everything else saves/loads fine.. but I really need the smaller object inside those to save out also. Any one have any ideas on this? NativeXML looked promising, but it gets AV errors trying to save my tcollection object. ...

Nested XSD with Delphi XML Binding Wizard [Edit]
Hi *, I use the XML Binding Wizard to parse xml files conform to the +nSUiDialogDescription.xsd+ file. Now I whant to parse new xml files conform to +nsUiDialogDriverConfiguration.xsd+ which includes the +nSUiDialogDescription.xsd+ file. Sadly it seems that the XML Binding Wizzard ignores nested types in the +nSUiDialogDescription.xsd+. The test project containing the xsd files and the generated pas files can be downloaded here: https://www.stepoverinfo.net/download.php?file=xsdTest.zip. It has been tested with Delphi XE2 and XE3 with the same results. Is there a possibility of fi...

OfficeXP Automation
Hello, we had used the OfficeXP Automation Components in older Delphi Version. We uses for example the TItem Component, but in Delphi XE2 I don't find this (and other components) and so I'm not able to open or compile the project. The component List of the Office XP Automation Server was in Delphi XE much larger. What can I do to solve this problem? Best wishes Bernhard Edited by: Registered User on May 10, 2012 6:14 AM > What can I do to solve this problem? What if you install the Office 2000 packages instead of Office XP? (menu-component-install packages : uncheck Off...

delphi 2007 xml data binding. problems with namespaces.
I tried to import an xml schema with XML Data Bindind (Delphi 2007), but i have a problem with namespaces. The namespace is written before every element, and not only before the root element. I obtain these code: <?xml version="1.0"?> <ns2:CodeList xmlns:ns2="http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/genericode/1.0/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/genericode/ 1.0/ http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/genericode/xsd/genericode.xsd"> <ns2:Identifi...

Web resources about - Prefixes and Namespaces are missing [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.xml

Namespace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Namespaces provide a level of indirection to specific identifiers, thus making it possible to distinguish between identifiers with the same exact ...

Wikipedia:Help namespace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Help namespace is a namespace consisting of Wikipedia pages whose titles begin with the prefix Help: , such as Help:Link . These pages contain ...

ICANN seeks to tackle DNS namespace collision risks
As the number of top-level domains undergoes explosive growth, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is studying ways ...

OS X Lion: Guidelines for connecting to a DFS namespace via SMB
Ensure that the following guidelines are followed when connecting to a DFS namespace via SMB in OS X Lion. DFS referrals can use a mix of Netbios ...

Facebook's Namespace Land Grab? Or Maybe…It's Just Useful
Much buzz over the past few days about Facebook’s plans to let folks (and, ahem, brands) claim their namespaces on Facebook. IE, Starting this ...

Global Namespace for People (Part 3)
I ended yesterday’s post by saying that I would write about potential solutions to the global namespace problem for people (parts 1 and 2). So ...

Netflix namespace problem · Issue #34 · balloob/pychromecast · GitHub
pychromecast - Library for Python 2 and 3 to communicate with the Google Chromecast.

Adding Namespaces To Ruby
... about how close I can get Ruby to look like Clojure in size and style. Recently, what has bothered me most has been how you define a namespace ...

PHP 5.6 features built-in debugger, better namespace support
PHP, the venerable scripting language for server-side Web development, has been upgraded in a point release highlighted by a new debugger.

#include<bits/stdc++.h> using namespace std; int n, x, y; int main() { fo - Pastebin.com
PASTEBIN - #1 paste tool since 2002 create new paste tools api archive faq PASTEBIN create new paste trending pastes sign up login my alerts ...